Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (78204 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2023
seanemmason:
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

Good morning please I try to mail you, please how can I get your contact or speak to you directly?
please can I send you a dm sir?

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by moneyest(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2023
Holywizard:
mine is 6,990€ per annum. It's a 2yr program

What's the school's name?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Please who knows a sure place to get an accommodation booking?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by afisajao: 3:11pm On May 14, 2023
Please can a 3rd class degree with relevant work experience apply for Master direct or undergraduate jejely all over to stand a better chance? Kindly note have been to Germany twice also and currently have German admission at hand but getting visa appointment date is the issue after applying since last year 14th of April 2022.So I wan to try this Frane route.Kindly advice accordingly.Thanks.

FrenchXpert:

September is the entry session. Very few schools take in January and visa acceptance is very low. Your best bet is to go through campus France whose window opens for the September session every year.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kaymandak(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2023
Mimi17:
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete
Please I just need you to help me fill a particular segment, I'm on it already.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kaymandak(m): 1:30am On May 16, 2023
Hello big family, glory shall end all our stories here.
I started an online application for a master program through the University direct link as provided but got stock somewhere.

Please I need someone who can help me pass this stage then I will continue from there.

Any good Samaritan in the house please.
I will send my password and the website
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2023
kaymandak:
Hello big family, glory shall end all our stories here.
I started an online application for a master program through the University direct link as provided but got stock somewhere.

Please I need someone who can help me pass this stage then I will continue from there.

Any good Samaritan in the house please.
I will send my password and the website

why not state your challenge here and also post screenshot so many persons would help out
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kaymandak(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2023
trigger11:

why not state your challenge here and also post screenshot so many persons would help out
Thank you.
I'm stock at the recommendation segment of the application.
Once I enter my reffree details and click on "Contact" to proceed it will show CSRF token is invalid.
Anyone that can help me pass this stage.
I will send my password and link please

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
kaymandak:

Thank you.
I'm stock at the recommendation segment of the application.
Once I enter my reffree details and click on "Contact" to proceed it will show CSRF token is invalid.
Anyone that can help me pass this stage.
I will send my password and link please

hope the contact details of your referee is an academic referee ??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kaymandak(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2023
trigger11:

hope the contact details of your referee is an academic referee ??
Yes
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2023
kaymandak:

Yes

Login in with another browser and try
if then ??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kaymandak(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2023
trigger11:

Login in with another browser and try
if then ??
Same thing
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by afisajao: 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
No response to my question yet my FranceXpert?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by AdaAwka1: 4:31pm On May 17, 2023
pls is there is whatapp or telegram group for france study visa cos i have lots of questions
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:33pm On May 17, 2023
FrenchXpert:

It can range from anywhere between 200k if you have a guarantor to 4million if you are sponsoring yourself.
Campus France adminstration fee: 50k
Visa Fee: 30k
Travel insurance: 30k
Accomodation: free or 50k deposit for campus hostel or 200k to 300k for rented apartment
Tuition: from €243
Proof of funds: Free if you have a guarantor, 615euro per month for 12months if self funded.

Is work and study allowed for for France universities MSc?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
Hello everyone, please i have a couple of questions
1. In the financial guarantee form i was given by CF, they mentioned something about monthly allowance from sponsor what does that mean? Also, does my sponsor need to write a cover letter irrespective of the form ?

2. Please who knows how i can book an accommodation at a cheaper rate some of the sites sent to me by CF are kinda confusing. I need to get the requirements ready before my appointment which has to be this month.

Please can we have a telegram group so that it will be easy for communication and sharing of information
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Eky29: 10:23pm On May 20, 2023
Good evening, please I’m a French language graduate, and I would like to enroll for masters degree in one of the universities in France and I would prefer a cheap one. Please can you assist me on how to go About it.? Thank you

quote author=Olietwist post=123197321]Hello everyone, please i have a couple of questions
1. In the financial guarantee form i was given by CF, they mentioned something about monthly allowance from sponsor what does that mean? Also, does my sponsor need to write a cover letter irrespective of the form ?

2. Please who knows how i can book an accommodation at a cheaper rate some of the sites sent to me by CF are kinda confusing. I need to get the requirements ready before my appointment which has to be this month.

Please can we have a telegram group so that it will be easy for communication and sharing of information [/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Eky29: 10:39pm On May 20, 2023
Good evening, please can you assist me with the list of documents for masters program
Thank you

quote author=seanemmason post=122652202]Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

Good morning please I try to mail you, please how can I get your contact or speak to you directly?[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mekstaniac(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
Guys I need help please. I just got admitted into the International University of Monaco and I am clueless as to what to do next. Classes begin September. Help me please. What steps do I take next
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Newone2468: 1:22am On May 26, 2023
Please is anybody here studying at Grenoble inp uga or with the environment?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by afisajao: 9:47pm On May 27, 2023
Let me have the campus France contact to get started ahead of September
afisajao:
Please can a 3rd class degree with relevant work experience apply for Master direct or undergraduate jejely all over to stand a better chance? Kindly note have been to Germany twice also and currently have German admission at hand but getting visa appointment date is the issue after applying since last year 14th of April 2022.So I wan to try this Frane route.Kindly advice accordingly.Thanks.

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kolidave: 12:51pm On May 29, 2023
mekstaniac:
Guys I need help please. I just got admitted into the International University of Monaco and I am clueless as to what to do next. Classes begin September. Help me please. What steps do I take next
we plenty for this situation . I wonder why there's no much info regarding schooling in France . from my research ,na mostly discouragements I dey see from Nigerians that schooled in france . May God help us oooo
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mroyato(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2023
mekstaniac:

The next step after your admission is to register with campus france. You will be required to make some documentation and also pay the sum of fifty thousand naira.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Hendrix97: 2:59pm On May 29, 2023
Hello guys,
I just admitted into a French private business school, I have completed my submission on the etu de France portal. I have having issues with proof of funds, my sponsor is a Cameroonian and lives in Cameroon. His personal account isn’t strong but his company account is strong enough to serve as proof of funds, he’s the owner of his business.

1. His bank can issue him his bank statement for the last 3months which will contain the volume of turn over with his bank

2. Attestation on letter head stating that he has an account with them.

3.he can also provide documents concerning the registration of his company

Will all of these 3 be enough to process my visa. Thank you I hope to hear from you soon
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by victorVIC1(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2023
kolidave:
we plenty for this situation . I wonder why there's no much info regarding schooling in France . from my research ,na mostly discouragements I dey see from Nigerians that schooled in france . May God help us oooo

Lol..Which kind feedbacks you dey? The place no make sense for international students? The major turn off I have with France studies is that no family reunification
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hendrix97:
Hello guys,
I just admitted into a French private business school, I have completed my submission on the etu de France portal. I have having issues with proof of funds, my sponsor is a Cameroonian and lives in Cameroon. His personal account isn’t strong but his company account is strong enough to serve as proof of funds, he’s the owner of his business.

1. His bank can issue him his bank statement for the last 3months which will contain the volume of turn over with his bank

2. Attestation on letter head stating that he has an account with them.

3.he can also provide documents concerning the registration of his company

Will all of these 3 be enough to process my visa. Thank you I hope to hear from you soon

Yes it is, campus france will send you a financial guarantee form which you will give to your sponsor to fill and sign. then write a cover letter on company letter head all notarized. then his company's cac document and of course an up to date statement of account.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kolidave: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
victorVIC1:

Lol..Which kind feedbacks you dey? The place no make sense for international students? The major turn off I have with France studies is that no family reunification

Notwithstanding few people still dey go there they succeed. Head different ooo bro .

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by victorVIC1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
kolidave:

Notwithstanding few people still dey go there they succeed. Head different ooo bro .

I concur
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Esaraprincess(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2023
I have been searching for this, thank God I saw one. Please I got admission to university de Bordeaux
today to pay my tuition deposit of about of 2356Euros on or before June 09, 2023 and second installment on or before August 21, 2023.
My question:
1. The tuition deposit must be paid before I contact CF or I can contact CF before payment to the school? Which is right
2. Can I request to move my admission to Jan 2024 intake? Do you think it’s possible
I will appreciate your responses, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.