Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year (1160 Views)

How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sequel to the below thread, were I narrated my plans of helping young ladies, or rather ladies and even boys who are into the business of prostitution (runs) across the country, I got a lot of inputs and suggestions.

You can read the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6919685/see-plans-helping-runz-girls

But, after much considerations, deliberations and serious enquiries, I have decided to drop the idea and the plans I have for them. At least for now.
A lot of factors were considered. And I must be real with y'all that, top of the list is the spirituality that may come with it.

I am not yet ready to start fighting any battle I did not bargain for. Nope! I am not. One dude made me understand that I may not be going against normal people. If you know, cool; if not, forget about it!

I will take up the mantle eventually. Who knows, third or fourth quarter of this year. By that time, I would be well informed and covered with the Blood of the Lamb.
Gracias!
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by JustMe407: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wahala Oh! Op don run for him life grin grin..
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Kellibae(f): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is story story story..I heard people telling u on that topic that those gals won't accept ir offer u were doubting it..I'm sure u have tried it and they declined or u made inquire and same thing was told to u. Lol. grin
ashewo is an addiction just like drugs
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kellibae:
This is story story story..I heard people telling u on that topic that those gals won't accept ir offer u were doubting it..I'm sure u have tried it and they declined or u made inquire and same thing was told to u. Lol. grin
ashewo is an addiction just like drugs

I must be real with you;
I did not test run anything. It was supposed to be a big project that'd cut across many states. So, a lot of frameworks needs to be built before test running.

LoL.. You talk about addiction like it incurable? Go out and hear testimonies.
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Kellibae(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ocholu:

I must be real with you;
I did not test run anything. It was supposed to be a big project that'd cut across many states. So, a lot of frameworks needs to be built before test running.

Before u cure it u must keep constant eye on them for several months or years(depending on the level of damage) just like every other addiction, and u ain't guaranteed of success still.
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Torquena(f): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

I must be real with you;

The SarutobiEky guy you promised to help, have you fulfilled that promise? Smh
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Kellibae:

Before u cure it u must keep constant eye on them for several months or years(depending on the level of damage) just like every other addiction, and u ain't guaranteed of success still.

Yeah. These were some of the factors considered too. Not like I tried and failed as you earlier stated.
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Torquena:
The SarutobiEky guy you promised to help, have you fulfilled that promise? Smh

I've responded to his mail. So there's no point shaking your head.
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Kellibae(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Yeah. These were some of the factors considered too. Not like I tried and failed as you earlier stated.

Okay..but it was obvious it will fail.
Prostitutes hardly change their mind totally.
Some1 will agree just to collect funds from u.
Anything aside physical cash. "U are talking nonsense"( in their head)

Render that help to those who are willing
Re: Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year by Ocholu: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Kellibae:

Okay..but it was obvious it will fail.
Prostitutes hardly change their mind totally.
Some1 will agree just to collect funds from u.
Anything aside physical cash. "U are talking nonsense"( in their head)

Render that help to those who are willing

Your perception is myopic sha.

(1) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? / Sucking Dick In A Local Bar / Share Your Experience When You Were in House of kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.