Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Am Leaving Christianity :-) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Leaving Christianity :-) (2492 Views)

Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Why Are People Leaving Christianity In Huge Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Why are you struggling to take your trophy? You dont need to go around again looking for a replay. You have won, since generalizing is perfect knowledge. keep it up. It shows a perfect display of your acclaimed intelligence.

grin
What now? Do you want to cry about it?
The so called trophy has been with me since you mentioned me thinking you were being sleek. You probably felt it was a "got ya" moment and decided to mention me. Now that I've responded, you're lost and talking about trophies. Why not stick to your argument? cheesy clown.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin
What now? Do you want to cry about it?
The so called trophy has been with me since you mentioned me thinking you were being sleek. You probably felt it was a "got ya" moment and decided to mention me. Now that I've responded, you're lost and talking about trophies. Why not stick to your argument? cheesy clown.

You have the trophy and yet there is still an argument? Wake up Bro, you are in a celebration mode not playing mode. You have won all arguments.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by midnight378: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Do you intend to join Islam? If yes, then you are not wise, look around the world and see the pain, war, and deaths that Islam has caused.

haha.. such a silly apologetic fear mongering tactic. You guys act like this internet forum is real life fear mongering missionary style... why dont you honestly seek some knowledge instead?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

You have the trophy and yet there is still an argument? Wake up Bro, you are in a celebration mode not playing mode. You have won all arguments.

Abeg shift.
E pain am.
Next time think before quoting me. grin
Good day. cheesy
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

So how do you know that all the GB members are not fake JWs?
Whoever remains or can speak of the best performing group is a JW not people you're seeing. A member of the GB happens to be there because he believes in the best performing group and that's what is keeping over 8.7 millions together till today.
So any of us who stops believing in the best performing group is not a JW forget about whatever position such a person holds formerly! smiley
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

You don't know by background as a Christian, so how did you come to the judgement that I didn't "know Christ"?

How would I not know your background when you 99% of Anti-God MUST COME FROM CHURCH GOERS WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE CHRISTIANS?

BUT NO ONE TOLD THEM THAT THEY WERE NOT BUT WERE EXACTLY AS JOB APPLICANTS TRYING TO SUBMIT CV OUTSIDE THE GATE!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Abeg shift.
E pain am.
Next time think before quoting me. grin
Good day. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

The way some of you overrate yourself online is very funny grin grin grin grin grin.

Pain? grin grin grin grin grin
Even on NL here, you are not close to one of my worries.

You must be riding on the moon this afternoon. What a life, online grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How would I not know your background when you 99% of Anti-God MUST COME FROM CHURCH GOERS WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE CHRISTIANS?

BUT NO ONE TOLD THEM THAT THEY WERE NOT BUT WERE EXACTLY AS JOB APPLICANTS TRYING TO SUBMIT CV OUTSIDE THE GATE!

Point me to the place where I mentioned that I was anti-God?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

grin grin grin grin grin

The way some of you overrate yourself online is very funny grin grin grin grin grin.

Pain? grin grin grin grin grin
Even on NL here, you are not close to one of my worries.

You must be riding on the moon this afternoon. What a life, online grin grin grin grin

The Multiple emojis just proved my point. You don't have to force it. cheesy
As I don win the trophy, why are you still replying me? You want to reply last? Okay, here you go. Enjoy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Point me to the place where I mentioned that I was anti-God?

What do you think is the first step towards Anti-Godism? Did you imagine God Fullness?
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whoever remains or can speak of the best performing group is a JW not people you're seeing. A member of the GB happens to be there because he believes in the best performing group and that's what is keeping over 8.7 millions together till today.
So any of us who stops believing in the best performing group is not a JW forget about whatever position such a person holds formerly! smiley

So the JW GB member that left didn't believe but was elected into the GB. Maybe you guys should elect me into the GB. LMFAO!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maybe he had reasons for rejecting you, all you typed is false because atheists can belong. However, your comment has proven that as an atheist, you actually searched for power/ where to belong. Maybe you should tell us which group finally accepted you, after the two you mentioned wasn't feasible, no offense meant shocked
LordReed:

and when he found out I am an atheist he said they won't accept me so I very much doubt your assertions.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by JideJordan: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What do you think is the first step towards Anti-Godism? Did you imagine God Fullness?

If I remember correctly, I asked you to point me to a place where I said I was"anti-God". You have not given me an answer.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Maybe he had reasons for rejecting you, all you typed is false because atheists can belong. However, your comment has proven that as an atheist, you actually searched for power/ where to belong. Maybe you should tell us which group finally accepted you, after the two you mentioned wasn't feasible, no offense meant shocked

Here is some evidence that masons don't accept atheists. If you have contrary evidence I would like to see it.

Your comment proves you are an ignorant numbskull who has trouble understanding English.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

If I remember correctly, I asked you to point me to a place where I said I was"anti-God". You have not given me an answer.

I told you not to waste your time on people trying to invalidate your experience, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Workch: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

I used to have that impression but when you look at the time difference, gaps between posts and the manner of expression you'll see that it is likely not the same person but they are in close proximity to one another and share similar views probably by osmosis, likely because Dtruthspeaker is the older of the 2 and/or has more influence in the relationship, his views are much more dominant..
well, there’s definitely a link between those two monikers. You may right but I’m still not convinced that it’s not same person
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

So the JW GB member that left didn't believe but was elected into the GB. Maybe you guys should elect me into the GB. LMFAO!
He didn't believe in the best performing group otherwise he would have presented a better performing group to justify his leaving! smiley

You don't believe in any group action so you can't even be in our midst! cheesy
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by frank317: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Pèlé, I understand your trouble. Ever learning but can't come to knowledge. It's a pity position to be. You will survive it. Just take some time. Once again. Pèlé.

how exactly does this meaningless rant make you feel? the way some Christians think sha... u need to even sound like u have knowledge before u start talking of knowledge.

oga park well

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
@ Lordreed
You are the ignoramus, a very foo*lish one at that. What does it take an atheist to say yes that he believes in a deity and he gets accepted into such group? How many people using the religious book to swear oath in the court of law, speak the truth? The picture you shared is complete nonsense because many atheists are there. How they got there is what you should go and dig out. [author =LordReed post=107110412]

Here is some evidence that masons don't accept atheists. If you have contrary evidence I would like to see it.

Your comment proves you are an ignorant numbskull who has trouble understanding English.[/quote]
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

And the record clearly shows that I have answered you, whether you like the answer or not.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by midnight378: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Do you intend to join Islam? If yes, then you are not wise, look around the world and see the pain, war, and deaths that Islam has caused.

this comment of yours is very very funny i can't stop laughing grin
i'm not sure there was even a hint in the OP that the person was considering Islam. If anything,.... sounded more like Islam would just be a trade-in on what the OP is currently already doubting.

Do you want to become an atheist? Truth is that a good percentage of atheists are into one fraternity or the other? Which power is behind fraternities, is it not the devil?

i am an atheist .... and I don't know of any such "fraternities." .There are some atheist groups just like there are Christian groups . I don't belong to any of them, but I would like to ask .... does the fact that any particular person might like to get together with people of like-mind to socialize mean that some greater evil is at work? if so...... then I know some pretty "evil" Christians who are getting together EVERY SUNDAY!!!! Can you imagine?!?!

I had a friend who claimed to be an atheist, I later realized he is a member of a cult.

what was the basis of the "cult," if you don't mind me asking?.... as in, what was the "hook" by which people were being drawn in or wanted to stick around?
As a skeptic myself, any group proposing to hold the keys to some greater "truth" already has a serious down-vote from me.
and most of the atheists I know are pretty hearty skeptics. Not all,... but better than half for sure.

Leave the Catholic Church and join a good ministry. Yes God exists, most believers who keep talking about God aren't doing so because they are stupid, rather they continue in the Christian race because they have experienced the power/presence of God.

it's more likely they don't know any better ,... and they find themselves surrounded by mostly Christians in their neighborhoods. ..so if they want to join some group for social inclusion that is deemed "normal" by those around them, there sits an obvious choice above others. Hopefully that changes. "God" willing, eh?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
@ Lordreed
You are the ignoramus, a very foo*lish one at that. What does it take an atheist to say yes that he believes in a deity and he gets accepted into such group? How many people using the religious book to swear oath in the court of law, speak the truth? The picture you shared is complete nonsense because many atheists are there. How they got there is what you should go and dig out. [author =LordReed post=107110412]

Your comment proves you are an ignorant numbskull who has trouble understanding English.

I think you should take your time and tell us where you got that ridiculous generalization you made about 98% of atheists being in one fraternity or the other. We await your response.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by hupernikao: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
frank317:

how exactly does this meaningless rant make you feel? the way some Christians think sha... u need to even sound like u have knowledge before u start talking of knowledge.

oga park well

I have seen silly people claim knowledge online, i have seen one who never hold a book before claim to be a professor. I am not surprised that you seat in such congregation. Everyone now has knowledge so far you have a phone and data. I understand.
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
@ Lordreed
You are the ignoramus, a very foo*lish one at that. What does it take an atheist to say yes that he believes in a deity and he gets accepted into such group? How many people using the religious book to swear oath in the court of law, speak the truth? The picture you shared is complete nonsense because many atheists are there. How they got there is what you should go and dig out.

You're a confirmed dumbass. If an atheist has to declare he believes in a god in other to join a group is it not because the group doesn't accept atheists in the first place. This is how we know you don't reason properly. Shit for brains.

Show us evidence that most atheists are in a cult. You can't because you are just talking out of your distended arse.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Tamaratonye1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

....Do you want to become an atheist? Truth is that a good percentage of atheists are into one fraternity or the other? Which power is behind fraternities, is it not the devil? I had a friend who claimed to be an atheist, I later realized he is a member of a cult. By the time you join satanic groups, it will be too late to quit, believe me there is no peace there....
Excuse me, what?!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He didn't believe in the best performing group otherwise he would have presented a better performing group to justify his leaving! smiley

You don't believe in any group action so you can't even be in our midst! cheesy

Yet he was a member of the GB. Come and make me a GB member since nonJW can be members of your GB.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Vic2Ree(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
In my very first message, I mentioned that an old friend who claimed to be an atheist, is a cultist. It is same with majority of atheists. I thought an atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in God, a deity or the supernatural? So why should they belong in a group where they take blood oaths/oath, perform rituals, sacrifice and other strange acts? Why attend strange meetings on timely intervals where the restrict police/public interference, and keep their activities sacred. As for your opinion below, the day you open a thread and talk about Christians who belong to fraternities and cults, then I will also share my thoughts.
Madam calm down joor..

First of all, have you heard of the generalization fallacy? So because your friend who's an atheist happened to be a cultist, that means EVERY atheist is a potential cultist, abi. Can you hear how silly you sound? Did you do logic in your university or you cheated your way through the course? Can you connect these two statements logically?

* an old friend who claimed to be an atheist, is a cultist

and

* It is same with majority of atheists

Where is your evidence for the second claim? How have you arrived at this conclusion? Please retract this foolish accusation and apologize appropriately. If you keep up with this, you'll only end up disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

I think you should take your time and tell us where you got that ridiculous generalization you made about 98% of atheists being in one fraternity or the other. We await your response.

He has drank the kool aid of misinformation that conflates atheist with cultist.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by Pastafari: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
In my very first message, I mentioned that an old friend who claimed to be an atheist, is a cultist. It is same with majority of atheists. I thought an atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in God, a deity or the supernatural? So why should they belong in a group where they take blood oaths/oath, perform rituals, sacrifice and other strange acts? Why attend strange meetings on timely intervals where the restrict police/public interference, and keep their activities sacred. As for your opinion below, the day you open a thread and talk about Christians who belong to fraternities and cults, then I will also share my thoughts.
That is not how logic works ma’am.

I have a cultist friend who’s a Christian as well, it doesn’t mean all Christians are cultists.

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

Yet he was a member of the GB. Come and make me a GB member since nonJW can be members of your GB.

You don't know that we humans see people's faces but God sees the heart, that man could have died as a member of the GB but will not see God's kingdom that's why God exposed him as not even worthy of being with us!
Judas Iscariot supposed to be a member of the first century GB but because God knew Judas is not worthy of such a position he left the group and committed suicide.
That's what is called protocol membership that totally differs from conscientious membership.
You can't be part of our group because you don't even believe in group setting. Is that not why you keep calling us a CULT?
Well the man followed all our protocols but God knows he is not one of us! smiley
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know that we humans see people's faces but God sees the heart, that man could have died as a member of the GB but will not see God's kingdom that's why God exposed him as not even worthy of being with us!
Judas Iscariot supposed to be a member of the first century GB but because God knew Judas is not worthy of such a position he left the group and committed suicide.
That's what is called protocol membership that totally differs from conscientious membership.
You can't be part of our group because you don't even believe in group setting. Is that not why you keep calling us a CULT?
Well the man followed all our protocols but God knows he is not one of us! smiley

So make me a GB member first let the god be doing his own thing. LMFAO!
Re: I Am Leaving Christianity :-) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
LordReed:

So make me a GB member first let the god be doing his own thing. LMFAO!

You're a real clown! cheesy
GB members don't have children because they served throughout their lives as full time evangelizers and that's what qualifies them to be elected into the body! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will Last Minute Sin Take One To Hell? / Obatala Also Known As Orisa Nla, Olufon, Osa Ogiyan / MMM: You Have Been Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.