Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) (1412 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
�BLOOD OF SEVEN VIRGINS �
( She’s the woman in his dream)
African Tales.
Nigeria setting ��
Written by Aishat kemisola (Three stars)
Don’t copy or repost ❎❎❎❎
He’s Handsome

He’s Fearless

He’s Ruthless like his father

He’s Married

He’s kind and caring.

Who’s he?

He’s Adefemi The king of Iludun (Sweet Village) Town.

What happen when Oba (king) Adefemi fall sick with an unknown illness?

What happen when it’s only the blood of seven virgins that can save him?

What happen when the woman in his dreams appears to be one of the seven virgins?

Meet Fadekemi Agbelesebioba, The beautiful maiden and daughter of the popular and rich gold merchant.

She’s her stepmother favorite. Her father Mr Agbelesebioba doesn’t like her for a reason well know to only him.

What happen when Fadekemi is one of the seven virgins the oracle pick?

What happen when her father is happy about it?

Oh I forget it tell you guys that Fadekemi have a gift, did you wanna know about her gift follow up.

you can only get the answers to the question in this breathtaking story, hope your popcorn is ready.
Episode 1

Iludun Palace

It was a bright and beautiful morning. The day was cold, the sun rises down the town and the birds were busy singing as they fly across the villagers roofs.

The villagers are getting ready to go to their various work. while the chiefs are in the throne room waiting patiently for the king.

The king room was design with different types of Adire clothes while the throne room was design with, mat horsetail and different types of traditional things.

Some of the king guards were seen resting on the wall were some were on standby waiting for the king order.

Just when the chiefs are getting impatient the king walked majestically to the throne room and sat on his throne.

The chiefs and the guards bow their head immediately to greet the king. “Kabiosi ooo, may you live long your highness” they all greet and King Adefemi waved his horsetail in response.

“Why did you came to the palace early this morning, because am sure you people aren’t here without a reason” King Adefemi said.

For no reason the chiefs could felt their hearts beat. Maybe it’s because of the manner king Adefemi spoke to them or because his look is intimidating.

“Am listening!” the king said with his usual husky voice. “your highness, we came because of Ajani the son of Ajao” one of the chiefs said.

“What happened to him?” the king asked. ” he saw him at the farm yesterday night your highness” one of the chief said fearfully.

” what how dare him violent my order and why are you just telling me!” king Adefemi yelled. ” We are sorry your highness” one of the chiefs said. ” I will deal with you people later” the king said angrily

” Ayinla!” king Adefemi called one of his guard. ” your highness” the guard replied with his head bow.

” Go to Ajani hut bring him and All his family members including the animals in his compound” The king commanded in an authoritative tone.

“Yes my Lord” Ayinla replied and rushed out of the palace. King Adefemi stood up angrily and the chiefs bow their head to honor him, he waved his horsetail at them and walked angrily to his chamber.

“I told you not to inform the king” one of the chiefs, chief osi said.

“he will kill all of us, if he later find out” balogun said. “you’re right” osi replied and they all stood up and went out.

“Mama am back” Fadekemi said and tried to dropped the pot on her head.

“oko mi (my husband) let me come and help you” her step mother ronke said and rushed to help her.

“You must be very tired?” ronke asked. “Yes mother, but I don’t have a choice I have to fetch this water before papa come back” Fadekemi said.

” you’re right, but you need to rest I have prepared your favorite food” ronke said.

” Thank you mother” Fadekemi said and hugged ronke happily. few minutes later Fadekemi carried her pot and went back to the stream.

FADEKEMI P. O. V�

I carried the pot and rushed back to the stream. “Good evening papa” I greet him as I saw him on my way back from the stream.

“Why are you just coming from the stream?” Papa asked in an irritating manner.

“Am sorry papa” I replied him. “Don’t ever tell me you’re sorry again cause you aren’t sorry” he said and slapped me hard on my face and the pot fall from my head and Break into pieces.

“How dare you break my pot, did you know how much that pot you just break cost?” he asked and I shake my head in fear.

“Greetings olowo ilu” (The rich man in the village) some elders greet my father and he replied them with a smile.

“you will meet me in the house” he said and Walked away with his slaves. I don’t think I can go back to that house I will rather die in this place than to go back to the house.

I went back to the stream and sat near the stream. tears fall freely from my eyes when I remembered what I have passed through in the hand of the man that brought me to this world.

I suddenly felt the urge to enter the river and die. mother why did you have to Leave me alone in this cruel world, is it a crime to be a female child.

Thank the gods of our land that I can’t swim I will just die if I jump into the river.

“mother I am very sorry for killing myself I hope I will see you and start a new life with you” I said to myself.

I looked around the stream to be sure no one is watching me before jumping into the stream.

How’s the starting. Encourage me with your comments and shares.

Note: this story is strictly mine, don’t copy or repost without giving credit to me. I won’t take that nonsense again.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ EPISODE 2.
https://coolstories22.com.ng/blood-of-seven-virgins-episode-2
Re: Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
interesting story pls read
Re: Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
evening story to read
Re: Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool evening story to read
Re: Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
wow story to read
Re: Blood Of Seven Virgins (18+) by CoolBlinks: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
interesting story of the day

(1) (Reply)

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here / Is Adulthood A Scam? If You Are In Your 20s, Click To Read. / Pretty Nigerian Lady Pranks Her Pastor, Leaks Their Chats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.