Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here (1413 Views)

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours / Alpha Or Simp / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
What's up alphas.

So today, my colleague was seeming jovial yet serious as she requested I wait for her, that we should leave together. Not being sure, I asked her if she was serious or just playing. This is because I didn't want to waste my time.

She stated she was being serious.

Then even as I was leaving she called out and repeated that we should go together. I had to let my other colleague who is a male to go as we were almost leaving together.

I felt it was noble to grant her audience and the request as it was the first time, and also to reaffirm my manliness of being considerate.

Now, after waiting some minutes, she kept delaying. I felt I was wasting my time. And if I was to go, she like a plea asks I just wait a little.

So it was going to 10 minutes now. I had to go to her and stated to her, why was she wasting my time ?

Other colleagues were there too.

Then she said OK I could go if I wanted to. The same person.

I stated verbatim "if I didn't give you the audience, it would be like...." And then I left. Some few colleagues were there too just listening. I didn't show any sigh of smiling but rather I know my facial was mean..

One part of me now is saying I acted right. Another part is saying I could have just waited more.... But wouldn't that seem beta if I kept waiting especially as she was having an on and off discussion with another colleague who's a guy, about balance cos she also sells stuff in there ??

I guess I acted alpha, or was it beta ?

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Hashabiah: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
I really applaud you . In fact, you did well (unlike the other simps on this forum who would gladly rollover like dogs and wait foolishlygrin) . Your actions have shown that there's a limit to the nonsense you are willing to take from her.

7 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by shilenji(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Op this might be helpful

www.google.com
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by billynoni(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leave alpha, beta and gamma talk fess... You wan knack the babe or not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by DaddyRochie1642: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
You did well, in her Mind, it will in her mind that you don't like people wasting your time, I want you to start from today and start watching her closely whenever she's around and you'll see her and don't be surprised when she starts acting more maturely around you because she has seen that you don't like it when boundaries are crossed. She'll respect and behave herself when she's around you and her respect for you will noticeably increase more.

All you have to do is to just open that your eyes and observe.

And

God knows that I don't give a Flying Fúck if you believe this my quality analysis or not grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
I really applaud you . In fact, you did well (unlike the other simps on this forum who would gladly rollover like dogs and wait foolishlygrin) . Your actions have shown that there's a limit to the nonsense you are willing to take from her.

Lol .... Man ! I see you bro
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by ashlyfab78(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
I really applaud you , in fact, you did well (unlike the other simps on this forum who would gladly rollover like dogs grin) . Your actions have shown her that there's a limit to the nonsense you are willing to take from her.

There's nothing bad in waiting for the girl till she's done, she was having a meaningful conversation with the other guy (about balance), she had her reason for calling this particular guy to wait for her, after all, there are other colleagues there, all he needs to do was to tell her to be quick and rand up her conversation.

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Hashabiah: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
ashlyfab78:

There's nothing bad in waiting for the girl till she's done, she was having a meaningful conversation with the other guy (about balance), she had her reason for calling this particular guy to wait for her, after all, there are other colleagues there, all he needs to do was to tell her to be quick and rand up her conversation.
[/s]This is how a simp talks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
billynoni:
Leave alpha, beta and gamma talk fess... You wan knack the babe or not?

Lol, you were not informed too ? alphas pull the pants while beta pays the bills

The question should be whether she wan nack me. And nay not only her ...... more than 3.

If na nack, bros, we don pass that level.... It can't be counted.

So now is to chase dreams and then see them females running after you and even nacking u instead .....

Get a dream, make the dream pay, let her feel like she's only second to sth in your life and see her give you all she's got and the least is her pussy ...... cos to them its the least.

2 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

LoL man ...... I see u. But u dey feel yourself
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by ashlyfab78(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]This is how a simp talks.

Funny how you justify a considerate action to being a simp, ask yourself why the guy is having another thought about his decision.
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Hashabiah: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashlyfab78:

Funny how you justify a considerate action to being a simp, ask yourself why the guy is having another thought about his decision.
Considerate as how ? Do you know it's disrespectful to waste someone else's time ...? Well, you can't understand because you're a S.I.M.P

4 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by muheeb01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alpha kor alhaja ni lol
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Boogyman557: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool Na which KIND TOPIC b dis na. way my KALA make I BLAST dis OP left leg. Na EVERY pikin play una go carry JAZZ in dis UNIT. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by 2special(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashlyfab78:

Value your time

3 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Ocholu: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

That young lady you said that to, she's currently reading your post and having a great laugh at your simpness.

Some of your colleagues are also reading and laughing at you. Real men don't behave like that na.

We move in actions not words.

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Judd007: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
You would have just waited a while for her, if it’s the first time she has asked, you never knew what’s on her mind.
Okay, wetin you de rush go do for house sef?
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashlyfab78:

Where do I start from sef?
Sighs and shakes head...
Tis truly a hopeless cause...
Walks away..
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Judd007:
You would have just waited a while for her, if it’s the first time she has asked, you never knew what’s on her mind.
Okay, wetin you de rush go do for house sef?

Really??

Someone tells you to wait, without giving you any clear and logical reason as to why you should wait and after Waiting for tens of minutes, you call the person's attention, rather than the person apologizing and assurring you that they'll round up quickly... They look you in the face and tell you, "awk, you can go if you want to" what kind of disrespect is that?!!

First time or not...
That was blatant disrespect!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by zed7: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
I remember the good old days when I do zoom off and leave people who waste my time. From girlfriends to best friends.

It led to a lot of quarrels but it definitely earned me respect. I was known as a no nonsense guy and people sat up. They knew better than to keep me waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Truvelisback(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
U did the right thing and u didn't do the right thing. I wanna ask u, what was ur aim when u wanted her to go out with u? Did u intend to date her? Or did u intend to go out with her to have fun? Ur ans to any of these questions would determine weda what u did was wrong or right.
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Acted right, but if you wanna smash her, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho,no go disgrace us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Polynek(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Irrelevant threads here and there. undecided
As everybody de hail U,
Wat if I tell you say U didn't do well bcox U already know dat she wasn't deliberately wasting ur time rather she was balancing account which requires carefulness.
Nothing concern Alpha attitude in ur action take it or u leave it.
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by benqo01(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Where she said 'you can go if you want to' to me is rubbish Op you did the right thing here I would have done same.

Just like a girl I do chat with online although we flow well,but I stopped her from using the word 'hey' anytime she want to start a Convo with me from that day she stopped atimes change am for them.....them need am

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by benqo01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Polynek:
Irrelevant threads here and there. undecided
As everybody de hail U,
Wat if I tell you say U didn't do well bcox U already know dat she wasn't deliberately wasting ur time rather she was balancing account which requires carefulness.
Nothing concern Alpha attitude in ur action take it or u leave it.

You can go if you want to.....if person tell u that thing u go like am after u don wait for 30min for the person

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Polynek(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
benqo01:

You can go if you want to.....if person tell u that thing u go like am after u don wait for 30min for the person
I can wait 4 my male or my female collaegue as u said for 1hr or even above, depending if am in a haste and how important wat she is doing
Hope u understand me now?
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by uthlaw: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashlyfab78:

keep quiet quiet abeg,Ena go just de mumu for girls!

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Cholls(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
My brother you are immature... you should have given her the opportunity to finish making her mistake but you interrupted her.

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Double0h7(f): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2021
You were dismissed and in your mind you think you made some sort of decision. She told you to go if you want to and you went. You were dismissed sir, try again next time grin
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by tosaino95(m): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2021
You still wait for her na around last week a female colleague wanted me to wait for her but she didn't say it instead she use her hand as no nonsense guy i just face front dey go my own.
On Wednesday this week naso she drag me that sey we going home together e be like say e don know that i drop her ass again i look her burst into laugh in my mind yesterday she con dey tell me say i mad gan oh i just look her sey this girl don dey know me sha.

1 Like

Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2021
What does impatience/patience choice have to do with alpha or beta?

If I can't wait I tell it upfront, wetin e get with alpha/beta sef
Re: Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
And you had to create a thread for it.

Just have and stick to your principles.

I'm a proud simp btw

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Do You Think? / Help For Product To Last Long On Bed / (video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.