Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? (2193 Views)

Can Ladies Actually Visit Their Fellow Female Friends They Met Online? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / What Can Ladies In A "Relationship" Offer Apart 4rm S€x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by Chidi2022: 2:02pm On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:

A post years ago? you are so stupid
You are more stupid than your generation put together....
Idiot..bend corner prick...ewu.
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by MechanicMike: 2:08pm On May 09, 2023
jaybee345:
Good day guys, first of all I'm so glad that I actually found out about this for forum and its really helped me a lot when it comes to my dealings with the opposite sex, to cut the long story short I took the red pill and my life has really changed positively. Now to the reason I'm posting this thread is about a lady in my school which I wont be mentioning for anonymity sake. So yeah, you know how most of this girls/ladies like posting almost everything about themselves online just to most times "oppress" each other?. This girl 23 years of age was suspended in 300 level for a semester after slapping someone and yeah my school is a private school so people are suspended for stuffs like that. So apparently, she already has an extra year or lemme say extra semester. Fast forward to recently final year student are already doing clearance so they can go for NYSC camp and all that (this is where the story begins lol).
So this lady got a call to her surprise that her name was on the graduation list! then she came down to school did her clearance and was already preparing for her NYSC camp. Instead of this foolish girl to just lay low and be happy for herself guess what? she took to her snap chat and posted how lucky she was to be graduating after missing a semester and being grateful to God and all that lol. That was when the whole wahala started o my people, one guy like that in her department who saw the post put a call to another girl in that same predicament then that also mumu girl told her father about it then the yeye father (God forgive me) wrote a petition against the school about being unfair and all that. As I speak to you this as become a major issue in the department and the VC already knows about it and they are already investigating the matter.
I really don't understand why ladies are like this to be honest, 99.9% times a guy would have gotten away without all this wahala. I want to feel bad for her but but I just cant to be very honest. Can our Nigerian ladies be just smart for once and know that its not everything that they should carry their phone and take pictures about and post. i have quarreled a lot with my sister about it too so she's not left out. I really do fear for the new generation of women because omoooooo e go too choke lol.

Agreed. Is your mother stewwwwpid sir..yes or know?(no offenscce) smiley
Re: Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? by advanceDNA: 4:07pm On May 09, 2023
gentlestdude:
oga redpill doesn't mean 'hate women'... it simply means use your 'number 6' when dealing with people offline, both male and female... a woman can be redpilled, go and read more on Quora

Resist the urge to shalaye...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here / How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? / Val's Gift 4 Ma Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.