Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral (58890 Views)

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
My daughter will rather prostitute than go through this stressful shitt just to earn a living

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by blamingthedevil: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
olola4:
All this staged stuff grin later you will see someone donating a building for her business and becoming an ambassador for a hair company sad
[/s]
must you comment
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Greystone: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
olola4:
All this staged stuff grin later you will see someone donating a building for her business and becoming an ambassador for a hair company :

In 1 months time she wud have opened shops in Ikoyi another in Abuja, bought Range Rover Velar, bought a house in Banana Island, travelled to Dubai, London, New York and Seychelles for holidays cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Antell95(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anyone who's got a car to Lease for Uber services?

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Antoeni(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
God have Remembered her,
I see a Helper Coming to Establish Her Probably
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by chiedu7: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Alfamann:

God of mediocrity.

May God show you mediocrity, then you'll understand

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley know thyself
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by nextstep(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photos Via www.. com
InfernoNig:
Thank you. I am ok with the ones I have seen.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Prettyclown: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Baba God pick up her
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by georgemarcus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
At leash she has something doing...is better than sitting and pressing phone looking for man upAnddown or sugar daddy to snatch...! God bless her hustle
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by dan9ice(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olosho can't have such idea

They'll be
I can't stoop so low to run salon under a tree. what If Bola sees me
She is scare because she had been living fake life on Instagram.. Bola must see oo
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Alfamann: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
chiedu7:

May God show you mediocrity, then you'll understand

What else is it good at?
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Hdhdhd(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
What happens when it starts raininig � �

Same thing I was going to say
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Candidlady: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Simple, harmless question don turn quarrel.
You must be a bitter soul.

okay

i am sorry!!
am actually a sweet soul
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by RapistOnBail: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Candidlady:

stfuad

bad belle! Am pretty sure shes got a parasol
You harsh o
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by seborrhic: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
[/quote] grin
InfernoNig:

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
What happens when it starts raining � �
You are only looking at the threat to the business. If this woman thinks like you hunger go bite am hard
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Le2money(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
If u ask me, I will say she is just seeking an attention and to see someone that can ask for her account number....first of all, I av seen several people running their things in places not even better than this but you showing us that u hang TV, hair dryer just to deceive us and the gen....gather the money for Gen, TV and Hair dryer together, che e no go pay for shop rent and she will start from there....Naso one amputee wey dey sell pure water deceived us by saying her papa die in an accident Las Las , her papa dey village and breeze come blow fowl yanch wen people wey Dem gather plan the stuff no see their own share collect and Dem come dey cast the level....we are tired from all these Nonsense abeg....we can't all be Mumu at the same time biko

UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/trending-photos-of-lady-who-runs-her-salon-business-from-under-a-tree.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by GambaOsaka: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/trending-photos-of-lady-who-runs-her-salon-business-from-under-a-tree.html

I can bet that God has answered this woman's prayers. I trust Nigerians, they will soon rally around her and change her levels.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by PitexyBaba(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
What happens when it starts raining � �

They run away
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by shogsman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Smart girl that is ready to make do with small opportunity,watch out for her success very soon
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by rizzyray: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lambastica!!! Bae don blow
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by PastorFire: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
This woman don blow be dat.. Wait for 24hrs and u go see offer.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by shogsman(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
chariisGRACE:
There is nothing worth trending here.

Somewhere in Nigeria, public schools are being run under a tree like this.
Use your brain for once, public schools are government's responsibility yet you compare that crap to a young woman who is making do with little that she has
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by lichocho(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

abeg I deh somewhere no make me de laugh anyhow..I beg you cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Candidlady: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
My daughter will rather prostitute than go through this stressful shitt just to earn a living

i reject it for her may you never even have a girl child!

have a male child and teach him how to steal/rape etc
uban ka
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Calitoscassius(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Candidlady:

stfuad

bad belle! Am pretty sure shes got a parasol
it was a relevant reasonable question, you are clearly too morronic not to recognise that,

No! You are not sure! And what if a very strong wind rushes past? These are questions reasonable people ask. Unlike you.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by JerrieBoss: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Like Seriously

I am not suprised, just do what it takes to survive in this country legitimately.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Lawan112(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
I will pay shop for her let she contact me
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
even this publicity is enough

soon in days we will be seeing thread of a rich man looking for the lady running her salon under a tree to establish her

some of these stuff ain't move niggaz errmore cuz we know their endgame
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The huzzle is real

But if she get better back side and boobs

Then I can bet my balls she won't stay under that tree for too long

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Calitoscassius(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Simple, harmless question don turn quarrel.
You must be a bitter soul.
imagine, the question was a relevant reasonable question, question any sane mind would ask.

She is definitely a sad and and bitter soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.