Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size (63192 Views)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drella:

You're embarrassing we men dude!!

You don't know the way to the brothel?
Sex starved He-goat!
And you that have f in front of your moniker are not embarrassing we men abi.
Kuku announce say you be gaybriel
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Ten06(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

LOL. Very true, they don't like it because they can't maintain it. Recall when I once lived in a face me I face you house, when these girls newly bought white bra or panties. You will see it on the line after washing as they confidently put them on the line so that guys can trip say na Esther Sabi maintain white stuffs like this grin grin That's the last time you will see the bra and panties on the line. The next time you will see them, it would be in the trash bin as he go done turn brown . grin angry cheesy grin

Do you expect to see the pants on the line again after it has gone through Armageddon from serious baking from under?

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by kapelvej: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Now, a man is talking.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:
though I'm slender, I have slightly wider shoulders than my hips. So finding a bra ehn, na the grace of God. Those things are quite expensive sha undecided

Stumbled on a vendor yesterday, all she sells is for people like you. They were so beautiful, I angrily unfollowed her page. grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by briggson07(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
You have successfully confused me with simple ABC
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Stumbled on a vendor yesterday, all she sells is for people like you. They were so beautiful, I angrily unfollowed her page. grin
aww. Because I'm quite tall, my boobs look smaller but I have a wide chest. I use 36D or a 38C. I know say that vendor's bra no go cheap sha. Band is always a problem for me.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
descarado:

What is wrong with made in China bra?

Do you manufacture one in Nigeria.

Gosh, these people.

If it go cut nko.
Abi you never hear say chinko no dey last
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by sagacious2016: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just seeing the topic alone, I knew who the poster would be....and I was right!
Bold and Fearless. are energy drinks. cool
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BigDawsNet: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
starbuck:
I have been taught this but yet I still don't know my bra size embarassed embarassed.. My late mom tried her best but I refused to learn...

Right now, whenever i go shopping for my bra size and that my daughter, I call my sister in law to help me remind me of my size and whether I should get a fully padded or lesser �‍♀️..

Can you allow the bra sale rep guy to confirm the size by measure-touching

You don't have to answer... I'm just asking...
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm 34A
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Xmen149(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol,. sisterhood of the traveling pants.

Am ata here mehn!
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Drella(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you that have f in front of your moniker are not embarrassing we men abi.
Kuku announce say you be gaybriel

How does my moniker having f affects you as a man.
Colorado smoking no good o grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Drella(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jeon:
I'm 34A

Who ask you.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Ladycewhy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

That is 36/80B.

80B is EUR size.
36B is UK size.

So whenever you are purchasing your bra, especially online, if you don’t see 36B and you see 80, feel free to pick that size.

From your bra size I can tell you are a size 8/10. You are not fat or thick for your band size to be 36inches.

If for any reason, you put on weight around your body, but the cup is still perfect, you might be tempted to try a 38B which isn’t the solution to your problem. You should do a 38A. Sister cup, more band.

I didn’t even see this when I responded. Just like you I once bought 40B because I thought that was the solution. Not sure I wore that bra more than three times. It was loose.
thanks for the explanation.

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by frankson1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=107107761]By the way, what is your favourite bra colour?

[b]There is a misconception that women hate white bras/panties because they can’t maintain them. [/b]I don’t think that is the case with most women. They are just boring and look like old mama something. Red, pink, blue, floral… anything but white please. undecided

Watch the video below for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tpttU20spc[/quote

All undies can get dirty or stained as a result of not having them plenty. If you've got lots of undies and only use one in a week, your undies will still look clean and new even after a month.
Agreed that white undies can be difficult to maintain but most ladies use pant liners as it absorbs urine, discharge... I think.

Please ayam not minister of women affairs cheesy cheesy I'm just the only guy amongst girls grin

Besides, you should've uploaded live pictures for clearer understanding grin grin grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BabbanBura(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
So I'll go through this lectures and studies because of bra that I'll size on life and direct before I buy? undecided.
No time to check time. Biko.

I go to a shop. Try it with my clothes on until I get my perfect size.

I used to wear a 34 but these days the thing has been getting rounder and Fuller so all I know is, the cup size has increased. So I just pick anyone that fits well.

My favorite color is black and a lacy white.

Mercy mek I check chomchin for ya chest abeg
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Kfg1: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by rajiedreez: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
How many of una run open this link because dem write say pictures are attached grin grin grin grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 1stKingharry: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Breaking up is not the solution to Nigeria's situation

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyy1uRrW9c[/watch
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Philip4564(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
rajiedreez:
How many of una run open this link because dem write say pictures are attached grin grin grin grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Alexaonfleek: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
If I get agbalumo breast,wetin concern me with bra cry
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by lilvicky68(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
By the way, what is your favourite bra colour?

Blue
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Konquest: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I was just trying to shop for some new brassieres and the vendor didn’t have my size. I was scrolling through when I stumbled on a fine red one. Sent it to her because I wanted it. She quickly reminded me it wasn’t my size. I found myself educating a bra seller on something that would help her business. grin

38B... 40A. Mad cool.

Very educative Poco. Your post kinda simplified this esoteric aspect of bra size identification for me
as a man.

On the other hand, wine, dark blue, pink, purple, lilac, caramel and red
are bra colors that evoke sensuality for me as long as the fabric is lacy and/or silky. wink

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Oluskid: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
haconjy:
I think I am not wanted here
Lollz! Whu con carry u come.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Konjiboi: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:
When you see some boobs outside bra you will cry?

A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place to get laid are worth it.

Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex.

The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.
The frustrated ones become feminists and anti men campaigners. This life sha

Is this thread about sex??

Why can't you Nairaland boys rest small?

Even me wey be konjiboi de respect myself here grin

Relax, gee...

No be every time you go de attack women

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

aww. Because I'm quite tall, my boobs look smaller but I have a wide chest. I use 36D or a 38C. I know say that vendor's bra no go cheap sha. Band is always a problem for me.

Okay, it is a band problem. Don’t allow band kill your shine. Buy band extenders.

Check out this vendor @intimates001

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
So I'll go through this lectures and studies because of bra that I'll size on life and direct before I buy? undecided.

I used to wear a 34 but these days the thing has been getting rounder and Fuller so all I know is, the cup size has increased. So I just pick anyone that fits well.

Any idea n what is making it rounder and fuller?
No harm intended
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:

Any idea n what is making it rounder and fuller?
No harm intended , no knowledge is a waste
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Solofresh2: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol the men on this page are more than the women
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by bigcee(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnn.....

This looks like a real niggarrs thread..

Grab my weed and beer with excitement....

Boobs.....one of the things that give niggarrrrs joy in the body of baby girls

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by bigcee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures)