Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size (63191 Views)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by mysticgal(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tayosteve:

I checked your picture , I didn't see any big boobs as you stated up there.

You didn’t check well cool
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by bigcee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
MAYOWAAK:
You opened this topic because Federal Government said they want to sell the Brassieres seized from Diezani?
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Paulo3ree(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t do padded anymore. When I was younger I loved it, now I don’t go near them.

God bless your sis in-law. Good relationship you two have there.

Do you know your shoe size or you call your grandmother for that one? grin

Kai
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Tbasicme: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t do padded anymore. When I was younger I loved it, now I don’t go near them.

God bless your sis in-law. Good relationship you two have there.

Do you know your shoe size or you call your grandmother for that one? grin

grin Hahahaha. Call her grandma for shoe size.

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Anndrew(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:
I just filled my head with information I might never use grin
u fit one day use am for ur woman,wife and mostly girl child

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Seundavidm: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
correct size bra is d best,i encourage woman to go for it
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Tayosteve(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
mysticgal:

You didn’t check well cool

Lol, funny babe
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Okay, it is a band problem. Don’t allow band kill your shine. Buy band extenders.

Check out this vendor @intimates001
Omo, I saw bra 13,500. I lost focus. grin Bratislava will buy this one for me cheesy cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by ultimateprof: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cowbell our milk!
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Originalsly: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:

Bro... this kind information will raise your levels in the eyes of babes. As you can see in the thread ... most babes do not know their sizes... imagine you're the one with the knowledge? Size 32A to 36D is my speciality... just need one look to figure size.Make it a study... thank me later!.
@ Op... isn't 40 A smaller than 40 B? If 40 B is a bit small wouldn't 40A be like ehmmm.... strangling the girls? .... forcing adorable perky pumps to become stressed out slippers? *^* p o o f *^* I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Niceguy24: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:

I think say na only me grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nonexisting1: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

I want to snif at your panties
RIP in advance to this simp.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by junglej: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jeon:
I'm 344A

Na training bra you need to charter
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Beey(f): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
I shop from stores that do measurements, that way I know my true size.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by BRATISLAVA: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

Omo, I saw bra 13,500. I lost focus. grin Bratislava will buy this one for me cheesy cheesy
Eh? What kind of bra is that?
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by akinbayoabayom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Werey grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by folake4u(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't even know my bra size, it's always hard undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
folake4u:
I don't even know my bra size, it's always hard undecided

So there are some of you that don’t know your bra sizes? I think say na joke since o.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by folake4u(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

So there are some of you that don’t know your bra sizes? I think say na joke since o.

Nor be joke oh.
It has ALWAYS been my Mum that helped me buy bra and panties. lipsrsealed

When I saw this thread, I went to check my bra for the bra size and the size nor dey here oh. tongue
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
folake4u:

Nor be joke oh.
It has ALWAYS been my Mum that helped me buy bra and panties. lipsrsealed

When I saw this thread, I went to check my bra for the bra size and the size nor dey here oh. tongue

All of them? That is impossible, Folake. shocked shocked
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by folake4u(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

All of them? That is impossible, Folake. shocked shocked

Lol no na. Haba! grin

Modified: I've seen two bras that are on that chart now. cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
folake4u:

Lol no na. Haba! grin

Modified: I've seen two bras that are on that chart now. cheesy

Oh, so you have two different sizes?

Which fits more? You know the last time I bought panties, the lady gave me as high as XXXXL. Can you beat that? I noticed one was very big. Na today I look them well sef. These vendors ehn.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by vikstandon(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Me learn this one fast fast...My woman go hear ram.
Na to kuku ask am her perfect fit...Cup and Band Size, the other one na story.
She go dey collect so so Bra every of her birthday...these singlet and boxers thing e do!
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by folake4u(f): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Oh, so you have two different sizes?

Which fits more? You know the last time I bought panties, the lady gave me as high as XXXXL. Can you beat that? I noticed one was very big. Na today I look them well sef. These vendors ehn.

No. They're same size.

The first one has a larger band and a smaller cup, the other has a larger cup and smaller band, the latter fits more.

Ah ah, na so your bumbum big? shocked grin cheesy

I saw that undies vendor IG handle you posted here, e use style cost oh. lipsrsealed
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
folake4u:

No. They're same size. Size 48.

The first one has a larger band and a smaller cup, the other has a larger cup and smaller band, the latter fits more.

Ah ah, na so your bumbum big? shocked grin cheesy

I saw that undies vendor IG handle you posted here, e use style cost oh. lipsrsealed

Same band size, different cup size? I get it now.

Even if na basin I carry for waist dey waka. E done reach to wear that kind thing for waist? Hahahaha!

She has nice bra sets.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Even if na basin I carry for waist dey waka. E done reach to wear that kind thing for waist? Hahahaha!

She has nice bra sets.

Yes, it is.

Lmaoooooooo you're a case. You and your funny examples! grin Or you can try wearing boxers? Do you like wearing them?

Yeah, she has lovely products actually.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Salako01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnn.....

This looks like a real niggarrs thread..

Grab my weed and beer with excitement....

Boobs.....one of the things that give niggarrrrs joy in the body of baby girls

Lol, You just come spoil the sequence. You for allow the women talk dey go joor grin grin. Mod, come and carry this man with that his weed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Salako01(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
BadNews:
If You Are A Lady And You Love Pink Bra

Get In Touch With On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

don dey sell bra to, what about blogging grin grin grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by andyanders: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pocohantas. I am a man and I find your topic funny. I do buy my wife's clothings and personal undies. I walk to any shop, tell the seller the size of the bra, her shoe size, earing and anything a woman use.

Most times, when I walk into a store, and request for bra, most women keep looking at me and be making comments on a low tune, like 'his wife must be a lucky woman'.

I enjoy shopping for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by kindredspirit(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

She has nice bra sets.

Pocohantas, please spare a minute to Google this number and accompanying website.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Willmichael(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Mercychen:
So I'll go through this lectures and studies because of bra that I'll size on life and direct before I buy? undecided.
No time to check time. Biko.

I go to a shop. Try it with my clothes on until I get my perfect size.

I used to wear a 34 but these days the thing has been getting rounder and Fuller so all I know is, the cup size has increased. So I just pick anyone that fits well.

My favorite color is black and a lacy white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.