Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. (1693 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by HICb: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
I've been going out with her for a year. She's great. But i'm just getting sick of how moody and unstable she can be sometimes.
She gets angry over the smallest thing and will blow it in to huge proportions. Example: I run out of toilet paper. She comes out screaming. I tell her ok I'll go right now and buy some. She starts calling of immature for not having toilet paper apparently. I tell her ok. I'll get some now. She won't stop. I obviously get upset. But don't say anything. She starts saying "I'm gonna go home," I tell her fine. She goes home. Get's mad i didn't stop her. I tell her this is the millionth time you do this. Can't keep running after you everytime you threaten to leave.

Don't know what to do anymore with this girl.
She does have great things about her - She's sweet, Extremely beautiful etc...
But she got out of control emotions that are making me just miss being single again.

What The Hell Do I Do? Should I Just End It.
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by InfernoNig: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
My people will say

"A girl with an Unacceptable character will soon get married but won't stay long in the marriage"

Fine girl, she get nyash, she get boobs but no character is an ugly girl.

She's immature and not ready for a relationship. How old is she?

I think you call it off now or take a break for a while so she can reevaluate her affairs right.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by luwiizy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
You keep keeping up to her madness that's why she keep shoving her shit down your throat.....no matter her beautiful a girl is abeg she must have sense to avoid stress. cool

6 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by SILENTandSMART2: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you can't slap sense into her next time she's doing that,then leave the fuccking relationship because you're just simping and wasting your time nothing fruitful will come out of this relationship........

Even if you marry nah red, if you are not man enough to tell her you will leave her next time you're talking and she's replying you with anger tone then i think she's the one sponsoring your financial situation which i doubt, you answer dat, she doesn't worth your time dude . . But the weakness in you won't let you move on....

in this era one yeye girl will tell me she get yeye attitude when many girls are on me , lmao.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Let me confirm the fact u know.. She's very very immature and girls like this don't take corrections. I don't have any tissue in my house, anytime babe comes around it either she gets one or i do for her at my own spare time.. Don't be a simp o, good girls are everywhere

5 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by advanceDNA: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Don’t let her Have you like a child.....otherwise you go become a f00l for love...trust me that shiit isn’t good..Na so some women game be ... them dey like have all the cards in a relationship ....

She probably likes you...but it’s clear she’s a control freak.....they like to have things done their way and there’s no how they won’t control those around them..

Na Patience you go use handle her matter...
No reason every of her reactions...sometimes just ignore...but no ignore 100%..otherwise she go drive you bonkers by playing the card of deliberately not caring about her feelings...

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
You've been dating yourself. If she loves you she wouldn't be threatening to leave you always. And she knows you'll always run back to her like a puppy begging.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Solofresh2: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
HICb:
I've been going out with her for a year. She's great. But i'm just getting sick of how moody and unstable she can be sometimes.
She gets angry over the smallest thing and will blow it in to huge proportions. Example: I run out of toilet paper. She comes out screaming. I tell her ok I'll go right now and buy some. She starts calling of immature for not having toilet paper apparently. I tell her ok. I'll get some now. She won't stop. I obviously get upset. But don't say anything. She starts saying "I'm gonna go home," I tell her fine. She goes home. Get's mad i didn't stop her. I tell her this is the millionth time you do this. Can't keep running after you everytime you threaten to leave.

But she got out of control emotions that are making me just miss being single again.

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Nostring: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bro...ignore her this time , let her see you get limits, she can't be throwing shits at u at all times ,yea of cause it's really hard, cos u love her and all that but trust me she go dump ur ass when she meet guys That are not weak like u...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Godada(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2021

My guy, don't complain about what you permit.

You have been permitting her tantrums since the early days of this relationship.

If you see a future with her it's time to recalibrate the architecture of the relationship.

If she wishes to abide by the new resolutions, it's fine by you if not kick her ass out.

Nor go drink paracetamol for another man daughter.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by bigcee(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
She is toxic. You dey try dey keep that kind babe. Na your mental health go suffer Las Las.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by oklahrelo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
I pray you don't have mental issues 5 years later..

SIMPS Annoys me
And you sounds like one, and it enrage me...

Know I wonder how you gonna control your home, if you yield to a possessive freak like her..

Then am imagining you having an affair 4 years later after marriage .. And she heards about it .. What would you think she will do then..

Oga control your life,
Don't be controlled..
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by arthurwillia(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
HICb:

She actually has a mental disorder, better go and diagnose it first
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Innobee99(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
HICb:

All because of TOTO

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
HICb:

You need to invite her over, sit her down and talk sense into her.

You need to let her know how you feel about her actions, make her understand that you are getting tired of it.

And learn how not to be always eager to please. Sometimes nah see finish dey cause all these.
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Talk to her and see if she changes. When people behave like this towards you, it's because you've enabled them.
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by placeofallure(f): 4:14am On Oct 29, 2021
I'm telling you this like a big sister would. She's immature and maybe selfish too. We have dated in the past too. What I'd do if got to my bf's place and he's run out of any supply, I'd collect money from him and go get it if he's busy or something. We could even go together. I might even use my money. Not throwing tantrums like a little winch.

Anytime she does that again, leave her to her madness, Yes! She's crazy. Now wait and observe whether her madness will take her as far as Ikeja or Lagos -Ibadan Expressway. Radarada!

How can someone be threatening you at any slight opportunity that she's leaving, it means she has a hold on you. It's not entirely a taboo for a woman to have a hold or influence on a man, but let it be a reasonable, highly resourceful and a destiny helper kinda woman, not all these bumshort, eye lashes, human hair wearing, shawarma girls. They are termites. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Dem don press this one mumu button undecided

Una dey try cha....I still dey try understand wetin Sweet for this kind woman body wey dey ginger you not to leave her undecided
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by Marvyx(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Even if you want to date, don't date girls - date women but fresh Bobby no go make them hear word. This is the result. Lol.. grin
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by slickycee: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2021
OP
You need to take the red pill seriously

You need to stop giving her a reaction !!! When she makes a fuss, totally ignore her ass
If possible , start walking away from her, whenever she brings that nonsense attitude.
If it would cost your peace,then you can't afford it.

If you can't hold it and must give a reaction, let it be an aggressive and action oriented reaction.

Let her just get out of the house until she's no more angry,

The next time she threatens to leave you, tell her you're done with her and she should come and be going

You need to put her in her place.

Have dated a girl like that, she's also making a fuss, always complaining, the day she threatened me was the day I ended it.

Honestly those type of girls are very controlling and they like a guy that would give them a challenge

OP you know that babe is immature, yunno the attitude she gives you she doesn't give some other guys

Take the red pill dose daily and do the needful .

Those girls would always come back , no fear

Their threats are so empty, but you need to let her know her place first
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by zed7: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2021
She's unstable. I've seen lot's of beautiful but emotionally damaged, women. You can't save her, she's a liability and will bring nothing but bad energy to you.
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Make hypertension no kill owner for relationship matter! E funny me!!
Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Entitled mentality!!. Forming what they are not when their in their fathers house.
Guys wey no get babe get peace of mind jare..
Why you no give her water may she use wash yansh if toilet paper no remain... That's how they will be moving about with smelling butt.. extremely beautiful kee her there..

Re: I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. by AllBlack: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
HICb:

there is another person she wants you to behave like.

the other person always has tissue paper at home
the other person always begs and pampers her when she vexes to leave the house, but you do not.
if you sit down and think of this, you will see other things where she shows such behavior and always complains about.
could be your dressing or even the way you press your toothpaste.
you are in a competition with the unknown.

the good news is that she is not the last beautiful girl on earth but it is up to you to have a little manly courage and
tell her to give you space so she should go be with that perfect person. see what happens.

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With Him On My First Date / If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... / Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.