Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue (1692 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Meektunz: 5:17pm On Feb 11
I've been living with my wife for over five years with the ups and downs of marriage, we are blessed with 2 children. Right now it has gotten to a stage where i really need us to part ways for my mental health because she has been a torn on my flesh. Insulting me when she likes, lack of respect, insult my dead parents etc... Just yesterday there is nothing she didn't do just so i can raise my hand to beat her, but i warned her to please avoid me and she said she won't avoid me and the highest i can do is to kill her and if i do, prison is waiting for me.... Anytime i make attempt to divorce her, people keep on begging and advising me saying for the sake of the children growing up in a broken home we shouldn't separate, but my question is, will i sacrifice my mental health and keep a marriage that torments and frustrates me just because i don't want my children to grow with the trauma of a broken home? I am taking her back to her parent tomorrow... Please I need honest advice. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Perfectman91: 5:25pm On Feb 11
Pls leave if you have too, life is too short

9 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11
You`ve not told us how u treat ur wife that warrants her 2b insulting u at will. Challenges that our grand parents and parents went thro in marriage but still ended up marrying for life is what the 20th and 21st century generation use as an excuse to divorce. If Divorce will give u peace go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Starz825(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11
waiting for KoboJunkie

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by pansophist(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11
What does she always complain about when she insults you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by EreluRoz: 7:44pm On Feb 11
What do you always do that tampers with her sanity to warrant even insulting your dead parents.

Maybe you are cheating and rubbing it on her face like it's your birthright to cheat and you expect her to rob your head afterwards and worship the ground you walk on as an African man that you are. But if non of the above or other awful things, then you should put her in prayers, fast and comit her into God's hands so she would change to the lovely and kindhearted woman that you desire.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Cassandraloius: 10:23pm On Feb 11
For the sake of your mental health, you both should separate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by marlow1962(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11
I didn't read to the end cus I'm already getting pissed off by the write up. Nigga you're the man in charge (except you're the pussy), if she's disrespecting you, make her leave to her parents house for a 1 or 2 (can as well make it 3). By the time her own parents have insulted her enough, she will come and beg.
Be a man not a weakling.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by AndrewTate(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11
She’s possessed.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Itiskdg121(m): 3:14am On Feb 12
Money, you need money.
You know that's the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:29am On Feb 12
Give me her number, I have found my soul mate

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:17am On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
What do you always do that tampers with her sanity to warrant even insulting your dead parents.

Maybe you are cheating and rubbing it on her face like it's your birthright to cheat and you expect her to rob your head afterwards and worship the ground you walk on as an African man that you are. But if non of the above or other awful things, then you should put her in prayers, fast and comit her into God's hands so she would change to the lovely and kindhearted woman that you desire.

Responsibility and accountability is alien to most women, you ain't an exception.

6 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by ipobarecriminals: 5:20am On Feb 12
sad leave her b4 God leave u.
She's a jezebel .May u NOT wear ready-made blue shirt and short with number.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Nice2023(m): 6:12am On Feb 12
See man,there is nothing u can do on this earth that would flourish because u have a bad wife and vice versa.

Bad wife or bad husband is akin to bad luck and nothing u can do about it.

Ask yourself,have u treated that woman well enough.

Do u help her at home,I mean to tend the children,wash for her when necessary or assist her when the time calls for it. Do u give her money to buy clothes,recharge her phone and talk proudly of her?

If u don't do this in ur little ways,take it that u have wronged the woman as marriage is not one sided and I wouldn't support u on this.

Make out time and replan ur marriage with her and avoid divorce...it will destroy the psyche of ur children and make u regret in old age.

So avoid it at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Namaster: 6:40am On Feb 12
Send that bitch packing NOW!

Life is too hard and too short to live with someone that torments you endlessly.

Plus, it's better for your kids to grow in a broken home where their father has peace of mind and is able to share that peace with them THAN to grow up in a TOXIC home where their father is a big PUSSY and their mother is a full-fledged DEMON.

ALSO, stop changing your mind just because people beg you. They are NOT living with the demon, you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Gambit001: 7:15am On Feb 12
pansophist:
What does she always complain about when she insults you?
Pansoooooo cry

Dey say make all nurses dey Naija for extra 2 years...

I know it's not the thread but cry.
Please what should I do...

As a nursing student about to graduate, I'm totally devastated and pained
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Fiscus105(m): 7:20am On Feb 12
Meektunz:
I've been living with my wife for over five years with the ups and downs of marriage, we are blessed with 2 children. Right now it has gotten to a stage where i really need us to part ways for my mental health because she has been a torn on my flesh. Insulting me when she likes, lack of respect, insult my dead parents etc... Just yesterday there is nothing she didn't do just so i can raise my hand to beat her, but i warned her to please avoid me and she said she won't avoid me and the highest i can do is to kill her and if i do, prison is waiting for me.... Anytime i make attempt to divorce her, people keep on begging and advising me saying for the sake of the children growing up in a broken home we shouldn't separate, but my question is, will i sacrifice my mental health and keep a marriage that torments and frustrates me just because i don't want my children to grow with the trauma of a broken home? I am taking her back to her parent tomorrow... Please I need honest advice. Thank you!

Wen you die of heart attack or depression, the same people would mock u in the grave, and the kids you think are so precious to you, which makes you stay with troublesome wife, would now grow-up under different men( man'friend, sugar daddy, boy friend, concubines) , though if what u posted is true.

Nothing stops you to separate from her, and stop giving her and kids anything for weeks or more. Perhaps, this would make her come back to her senses, incase, if you divorce her.

If she still not change, you divorce her but take full responsibilities of ur kids.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by SenecaTheYonger: 7:35am On Feb 12
Bro is not answering any questions here.
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Savedday2: 8:04am On Feb 12
You can never plant yam and reap pawpaw.
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Kingluqman(m): 8:23am On Feb 12
Meektunz:
Brother man, Japa!! I can't imagine you saying "people" begging you not to leave her because of your kids. Are the people in the marriage with you? Are they also facing the Shege you are getting from her always? The funniest thing is that, she will manipulate and raise those kids to hate you as well. I would advise you to divorce her and keep up with the responsibility of your kids from afar. The children will even know your worth when they know that, daddy will do this, daddy will do that and not mummy.

Don't die in a miserable marriage oo.. just be a good and responsible Dad to your kids

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by imagrg(m): 8:35am On Feb 12
Run before she goes for your head oh.
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Badmashiii: 8:40am On Feb 12
EreluRoz:

You see why it's stupid to take relationship advice from a banny ba?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16am On Feb 12
lipsrsealed
Imagine spending 5 years of your life without peace of mind.........

Op,the earlier your realize that life has no duplicate,the better for you to know that leaving now is the best option.........

Na only you know where the shoe take dey pinch you,and those people begging you to stay with her won't be there when everything turns bad for you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by MisterBanny(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
E be like say small pikin still dey worry u. Do u know that you still haven't said anything reasonable?
Seems u don't love ur wife that much, else u would have sat her down to iron your issues. Do u know what it means to contemplate divorce in a marriage? U think marriage is child's play? I can swear that you guys never had a solid relationship during your courtship and dating period. You guys are also not emotionally attached to each other right from the Beginning. Op, you're also cheating on that woman. Trust me, u are cheating
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by REGINALD001(m): 10:54am On Feb 12
Meektunz:

IF WHAT YOU WROTE IS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND HER.......... KINDLY AND RESPECTFULLY LEAVE THE MARRIAGE....... NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE KIDS. ..........IF YOU DIE, NOTHING WILL STILL HAPPEN TO THE KIDS. WHILE SHE GETS REMARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Gaspardd(m): 10:59am On Feb 12
The secret of a sweet marriage is having a wife and a loving girlfriend.

It's counterintuitive but it works wonders.
If you have a sweet girlfriend somewhere...you mostly wouldn't react or bother about whatever she does. You would be too much happy about life to care.

And automatically that would your make wife less volatile too.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Fidecoo(m): 11:11am On Feb 12
Meektunz:

So, you want them to grow with dead or in prisoned parents??

Since option of dead and prison has been mentioned in the marriage, I think a thorough solution/decision should be considered b4 I becomes too late.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
My advice/opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Fidecoo(m): 11:11am On Feb 12
Meektunz:

Since option of dead and prison has been mentioned in the marriage, I think a thorough solution/decision should be considered b4 it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Meektunz: 11:54am On Feb 12
Fidecoo:

Since option of dead and prison has been mentioned in the marriage, I think a thorough solution/decision should be considered b4 it becomes too late.

you spoke well brother.... Do you know that I told her to pack her things so I could return her to her parents house but she refused. Since morning I've been trying. What do you think is the next option?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Meektunz: 11:58am On Feb 12
imagrg:
Run before she goes for your head oh.
Do you know that I told her to pack her things so I could return her to her parents house but she refused. Since morning I've been trying. What do you think is the next option?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Zaheertyler(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12
Meektunz:
Advice will come when we hear your wives part
Re: Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue by Fidecoo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12
Meektunz:
you spoke well brother.... Do you know that I told her to pack her things so I could return her to her parents house but she refused. Since morning I've been trying. What do you think is the next option?

At this level, my advice for you will be, no matter how head strong/ adamant she will be, definitely she must have someone who she listens to or have regards for, so I will advice you invite that person, make your final stand or decision known to them.
And inform them of your next line of actions.
I believe by this, something positive will be achieved.
Atimes in life, we need to let go of somethings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Larger Than Life / Check This Out! / All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.