Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) (515 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
As seen on another thread:

LilMissFavvy:
In my very first message, I mentioned that an old friend who claimed to be an atheist, is a cultist. It is same with majority of atheists. I thought an atheist is supposed to be someone who doesn't believe in God, a deity or the supernatural? So why should they belong in a group where they take blood oaths/oath, perform rituals, sacrifice and other strange acts? Why attend strange meetings on timely intervals where the restrict police/public interference, and keep their activities sacred.

Atheism means lack of belief in any deity. We don't worship/share any form of belief system. The moment you start worshipping/believing in something even if it's a cult, that is moment you'd become a theist. A cultist is not an atheist.

Atheists don't take blood oaths or rituals, because again, we don't believe in any supernatural nonsense.

You know people who believe in the supernatural are called CHRISTIANS.
People who promote the idea of rituals are called CHRISTIANS.
People who take oaths and have special rituals are called CHRISTIANS.

So in your twisted mind, Atheist == Cultist?? Are you okay miss? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lilmissfavvy just used a big strawman fallacy.... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by Jashub: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
A faceless forum will always have these nuisances posing as atheist when in reality, they are actually attached to religious doctrines and fetish practices .

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
As seen on another thread:

Atheism means lack of belief in any deity. We don't worship/share any form of belief system. The moment you start worshipping/believing in something even if it's a cult, that is moment you'd become a theist. A cultist is not an atheist.

Atheists don't take blood oaths or rituals, because again, we don't believe in any supernatural nonsense.

You know people who believe in the supernatural are called CHRISTIANS.
People who promote the idea of rituals are called CHRISTIANS.
People who take oaths and have special rituals are called CHRISTIANS.

So in your twisted mind, Atheist == Cultist?? Are you okay miss? undecided

Arent you doing the same as she did by generalizing the faith?

You were served your pills, take it. You saw something bad in her comment because she generalizes things, but cant see what is bad in yours.

So convenient.

If she speaks in ignorance about atheism, on what basis are you speaking on the faith?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

You were served your pills, take it. You saw something bad in her comment because she generalizes things, but cant see what is bad in yours.

So convenient.

If she speaks in ignorance about atheism, on what basis are you speaking on the faith?

Where did I generalize? What generalisation are you talking about? Are you mistaking me for kingxsamz, because I saw you arguing with him earlier.

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jashub:
A faceless forum will always have these nuisances posing as atheist when in reality, they are actually attached to religious doctrines and fetish practices .
Lmao.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

So convenient.

It's literally right there in the name. Athiesm. So how did She miss the dictionary definition of athiesm and where did She pull cultism from?
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Where did I generalize? What generalisation are you talking about? Are you mistaking me for kingxsamz, because I saw you arguing with him earlier.

No i am not mistaken you. I havent found an Athiest who doesnt base his argument about the faith on generalization. It is the bedrock of atheism for Christian faith.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

No i am not mistaken you. I havent found an Athiest who doesnt base his argument about the faith on generalization. It is the bedrock of atheism for Christian faith.

What is the definition of Atheism and how does it concern Christianity? undecided
You accuse me of generalising, so bring out the evidence, where have I generalized?
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

What is the definition of Atheism and how does it concern Christianity? undecided
You accuse me of generalising, so bring out the evidence, where have I generalized?

This is exactly what your fellow Brother said earlier when i told him same. After showing him his unrepented generalization, he made a you turn and said generalization is a good thing. Then i dash him a trophy without playing the final.

Sorry, sir, i dont think i have the energy to be pointing you to what is obvious in almost all your post. You may need to take time and carefully do that yourself. But take this as i told you. If you cant generalized as an Athiest, you will have no hold or argument on Christian faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

This is exactly what your fellow Brother said earlier when i told him same. After showing him his unrepented generalization, he made a you turn and said generalization is a good thing. Then i dash him a trophy without playing the final.

Sorry, sir, i dont think i have the energy to be pointing you to what is obvious in almost all your post. You may need to take time and carefully do that yourself. But take this as i told you. If you cant generalized as an Athiest, you will have no hold or argument on Christian faith.
Whatever generalization you are talking about is based on observation. Is it generalization to say that Christians play a role in the promotion of the idea of "money ritual"? No.

Whenever I want to talk about something that I know is only practiced in one Christian sect, like JWs refusing/discouraging blood transfusion I used the phrase, "some Christians". That's why I am asking you to show me a place where I actually generalized and you are failing to do that.

Most Atheists don't argue about religion. The ones who do, focus on the religion they are most familiar with.

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Whatever generalization you are talking about is based on observation. Is it generalization to say that Christians play a role in the promotion of the idea of "money ritual"? No.

Whenever I want to talk about something that I know is only practiced in one Christian sect, like JWs refusing/discouraging blood transfusion I used the phrase, "some Christians". That's why I am asking you to show me a place where I actually generalized and you are failing to do that.

Most Atheists don't argue about religion. The ones who do, focus on the religion they are most familiar with.

I am sure you can defend this generalization like your friend did.

https://www.nairaland.com/6808392/all-pastors-scammers

That is your post. Just one of many.

So, get this well. I dont have issues with your generalization because i know that is the lifeline of Athiesm argument on the faith. So no issue. But to be flagging a righteous card when you are served the same pills will be hypocrisy. That is the point here.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

I am sure you can defend this generalization like your friend did.

https://www.nairaland.com/6808392/all-pastors-scammers

That is your post. Just one of many.

So, get this well. I dont have issues with your generalization because i know that is the lifeline of Athiesm argument on the faith. So no issue. But to be flagging a righteous card when you are served the same pills will be hypocrisy. That is the point here.

Again, where was the generalization? Are pastors scammers or not? Do they tell lies or not?

The lifeline of Atheism is the lack of faith. Grab a dictionary.

Again, associating atheism with cultism is contradictory and that's why it was rightfully flagged.

2 Likes

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm just seeing this thread. So you purposely removed the word "majority" from your TOPIC. You aren't even TRUTHFUL. I said MAJORITY of atheists are into cults and fraternities, that's the truth. I still stand by my statement, I don't care what you all say.

Of what use did you create this thread? undecided , do you think I am the type that gives atheists chances for deliberations? Wether you are the real atheists or the type that have hidden beliefs, I don't bother, neither do I wish to force my beliefs on anyone, my comment on that thread was strictly for the poster, that's if he's a Christian who is genuinely lost.

I stated clearly that I have come across people who do not believe in God, yet belong to secret stuffs. Fact/TRUTH. So if you are an atheist and do not have anything underground, fine. But if you belong to this hidden groups, then just stop deceiving yourself, rather check the foundation of the group you belong to, and you will know there is a god/deity behind it.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
I didnt generalize. I didnt say all atheist. I said majority. You are very childish o, and I don't know if you are worth my time, since you can't understand that simple statement.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Again, where was the generalization? Are pastors scammers or not? Do they tell lies or not?

The lifeline of Atheism is the lack of faith. Grab a dictionary.

Again, associating atheism with cultism is contradictory and that's why it was rightfully flagged.

You said ALL Pastors are scammers. And you dont see that as generalization? I guess you must have met all pastors in this world and interviewed them well to come to such conclusion. You tried. It is okay, weldone.

Secondly, Get my poser well, The lifeline of atheism ARGUMENT ON THE FAITH is generalization. This is already confirmed in your post above.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

You said ALL Pastors are scammers. And you dont see that as generalization? I guess you must have met all pastors in this world and interviewed them well to come to such conclusion. You tried. It is okay, weldone.

What do pastors preach? Talking snakes, a global flood, virgin birth and seas dividing. Those are all middle eastern myths, peddled today by pastors as truths. Yes all pastors are scammers.

So I am asking, show me an actual instance where I generalized.

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
You are nothing but a nuisance, you can't quote me "word for word" yet open a thread with my username, I hate childish tantrums. undecided
Will you ever grow up? nonsense.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Secondly, Get my poser well, The lifeline of atheism ARGUMENT ON THE FAITH is generalization. This is already confirmed in your post above.

You keep pulling the word, "generalization" and you are yet to provide anything to back up your claim of me generalizing. Even if it is based on generalization, isn't the generalization based on observation?

The last time I checked it's religious folks who love generalising Atheists.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You are nothing but a nuisance, you can't quote me "word for word" yet open a thread with my username, I hate childish tantrums. undecided
Will you ever grow up? nonsense.

Lmao chill, grab a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word, "athiest". Then learn the meaning of the word, "Cultist". Then try to put two and two together and understand that your statement is contradictory.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

What do pastors preach? Talking snakes, a global flood, virgin birth and seas dividing. Those are all middle eastern myths, peddled today by pastors as truths. Yes all pastors are scammers.

So I am asking, show me an actual instance where I generalized.

I am discovering a new trend among Atheists now. The ability not to be able to truthfully accept a fault and move on. I am still observing it but i already have my inference from you and some other lads. That is what is important to me now. I will keep observing.

Secondly, your explanation of what you wrote as being taught shows clearly what you feed on. I really wonder why Atheist claim to learn so much and never learn how to handle simple explanation of an ancient book. They carry their confusion from the said false preacher and still use same as the platform of their arguments. It shows a whole lot about what isnt learnt by you rather than what you have truly learn as an athiest over time.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

You keep pulling the word, "generalization" and you are yet to provide anything to back up your claim of me generalizing. Even if it is based on generalization, isn't the generalization based on observation?

The last time I checked it's religious folks who love generalising Atheists.

Like i told your colleague, you have won the argument. I accept that your generalization is perfect, based on observation. Thanks. The other lady generalization was based on assumptions, right? There is no need to flog this. Take time to go back to your posts/comments and start learning how to defend your generalizations. I wont do that for you.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

I am discovering a new trend among Atheists now. The ability not to be able to truthfully accept a fault and move on. I am still observing it but i already have my inference from you and some other lads. That is what is important to me now. I will keep observing.

Secondly, your explanation of what you wrote as being taught shows clearly what you feed on. I really wonder why Atheist claim to learn so much and never learn how to handle simple explanation of an ancient book. They carry their confusion from the said false preacher and still use same as the platform of their arguments. It shows a whole lot about what isnt learnt by you rather than what you have truly learn as an athiest over time.

I'm not asking a rhetorical question here. I am genuinely asking you to show me where I generalized so that I can correct my self. Generalization will be saying something like, All Christians are X, when I know very well that not all Christians are X

When I called pastors scammers, I am not coming from the perspective of "fake pastor Vs true pastor". I am coming from the fact that the stories they peddle each Sunday, are simply untrue.

2 Likes

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

Like i told your colleague, you have won the argument. I accept that your generalization is perfect, based on observation. Thanks. The other lady generalization was based on assumptions, right? There is no need to flog this. Take time to go back to your posts/comments and start learning how to defend your generalizations. I wont do that for you.
undecided *visible confusion*
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

undecided *visible confusion*

very visible
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by NaijaSatanlst: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
hupernikao:

very visible
Lmao. It's directed at your post cause I don't understand. undecided
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I'm not asking a rhetorical question here. I am genuinely asking you to show me where I generalized so that I can correct my self. Generalization will be saying something like, All Christians are X, when I know very well that not all Christians are X

When I called pastors scammers, I am not coming from the perspective of "fake pastor Vs true pastor". I am coming from the fact that the stories they peddle each Sunday, are simply untrue.

You need not defend it, you are perfectly right. You have seen all pastors preached and understand their scamming tactics. No need to defend further. Your generalization is so perfect.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by hupernikao: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Lmao. It's directed at your post cause I don't understand. undecided

I am helping you emphasized it too. Dont you like it that way? grin
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by kingxsamz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

This is exactly what I told that clown. grin He pointed out a generalization which I made, a generalization which is actually true and said since I generalized, I shouldn't question that other lady for doing the same thing. So I told him generalizations aren't a bad thing unless they're based on facts and he started crying that I want to win trophy for the argument or whatever the crap he was saying. The guy is slow.
Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by kingxsamz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I'm just seeing this thread. So you purposely removed the word "majority" from your TOPIC. You aren't even TRUTHFUL. I said MAJORITY of atheists are into cults and fraternities, that's the truth. I still stand by my statement, I don't care what you all say.

Of what use did you create this thread? undecided , do you think I am the type that gives atheists chances for deliberations? Wether you are the real atheists or the type that have hidden beliefs, I don't bother, neither do I wish to force my beliefs on anyone, my comment on that thread was strictly for the poster, that's if he's a Christian who is genuinely lost.

I stated clearly that I have come across people who do not believe in God, yet belong to secret stuffs. Fact/TRUTH. So if you are an atheist and do not have anything underground, fine. But if you belong to this hidden groups, then just stop deceiving yourself, rather check the foundation of the group you belong to, and you will know there is a god/deity behind it.

You said 98% belong to a cult, kindly tell us how you arrived at that.

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

True. Simple logic.
There are no real or fake pastors, just pastors.
Anyone who claims to hear from a god is a scammer and a liar. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: "Atheists Are Cultists" - Lilmissfavvy (A Response From An Atheist) by budaatum: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Whatever generalization you are talking about is based on observation.

Isn't that exactly what the op claimed to have done before ignorantly generalising like you did?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Dreamer A Prophet? / What Does This Dream Mean, Help. / Kenya's First Christian President Sworn In With A Bible In His Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.