Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? (607 Views)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
??
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:
??
Why do u want to deactivate ur a/c ? Note that u won't be able to use that same email again to create another a/c.
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why do u want to deactivate ur a/c ? Note that u won't be able to use that same email again to create another a/c.
nah, I don't even wish to create another.
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Truvelisback(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:
Why do u want to deactivate ur a/c?
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Simdyofficial(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:
lol. We plenty.. Deactivate and wipe all post,mentions and topics.. Seun need add that
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why do u want to deactivate ur a/c?
why don't u just teach me?
I don't wanna say the reasons.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Simdyofficial:
lol. We plenty.. Deactivate and wipe all post,mentions and topics.. Seun need add that
there is no way to deactivate?
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by siofra(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:

There is. Go to the place you edit your profile, you'll see deactivate account there.
Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:
I just came to have fun and meet people not be be insulted by every comment I make on NL cos of my gender, the forum isn't forgiving of the female folks lol

BTW, why don't u just teach me how to deactivate instead of all these questions
it's simple and i can but don't let that be the reason. No one here is free from insults, including the moderators. I'm not exempted too. This why i do protect some females here in their toxic thread, if at all u notice. I would advice that u avoid toxic people here. But if u insist of deactivating ur a/c, no problem. Click ur profile, scroll down, u will see the deactivating option. Click on it.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
siofra:

There is. Go to the place you edit your profile, you'll see deactivate account there.
thanks but I'm having this message "invalid deactivation code"

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richywiz:
??
You made a mistake of indicating your gender,you should have left that gender space unfilled so they can keep fighting themselves over your true gender.Also avoid romance section guys like a plague, they are very toxic and evil.Also in case you intend to come back,use another persons email and phone number to register because the smart ones who knows their way through the internet will hack your account to get your true information, and by so doing they will be getting someone's else info and not truly you. They think they are smart but be smarter and always ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by SmartPolician: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You made a mistake of indicating your gender,you should have left that gender space unfilled so they can keep fighting themselves over your true gender.Also avoid romance section guys like a plague, they are very toxic and evil.Also in case you intend to come back,use another persons email and phone number to register because the smart ones who knows their way through the internet will hack your account to get your true information, and by so doing they will be getting someone's else info and not truly you. They think they are smart but be smarter and always ahead of them

Somehow, I have learned that Nairaland teaches everyone how to develop a thick skin. I think it's a trait we all need to survive in the society. If we cannot take criticisms or attacks from faceless people, how can we withstand them when they come from people we know or love?

So, I think it's a good learning ground and we must learn to how accept what's useful and ignore useless things and senseless people. More importantly, we cannot pretend that we don't learn from one another here.

2 Likes

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Somehow, I have learned that Nairaland teaches everyone how to develop a thick skin. I think it's a trait we all need to survive in the society. If we cannot take criticisms or attacks from faceless people, how can we withstand them when they come from people we know or love?

So, I think it's a good learning ground and we must learn to how accept what's useful and ignore useless things and senseless people. More importantly, we cannot pretend that we don't learn from one another here.
You are somehow right but almost all the men,sorry boys in romance section are toxic and evil,they will go to unimaginable extent to do rubbish. I have mastered them and know how best to handle them.Nobody can get to me if I didn't allow it,hack my Monika and you'll only get my mom's PA information (that's the person that registers my account for me),just few persons knows me here and they hardly come to romance section. I'm old and in my 60's so I'll want to have my fun peacefully lol.

2 Likes

Re: Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? by Simdyofficial(f): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
there is. But all your post will still show

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Africa Woman Who Married Identical Twins / Guys, What Are U Protecting? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.