Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Marriage: He Insisted I Take In Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: He Insisted I Take In Before Marriage (201 Views)

He insisted I take in before marriage / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video) / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: He Insisted I Take In Before Marriage by fiva: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Why do guys always insist that a lady gets pregnant before marriage.

Two months ago, I met a guy through a friend of mine who was looking for a wife. The guy insisted that I must take in before he goes to see my parents.

https://kogibiography.com/he-insisted-i-take-in-before-marriage/

The guys is doing very well in business (importation). I wasn’t comfortable with that idea so I told him to give me sometime to think about his proposal and revert to him, despite the pressure from my family to settle down.

Just found out last week that a lady is two months pregnant for him. You see how I would have messed up my life and career if I had hopped into bed with him two months ago

Read Full Story Below ��

https://kogibiography.com/he-insisted-i-take-in-before-marriage/
Re: Marriage: He Insisted I Take In Before Marriage by Pauldollars(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
So you kuku wanted to spread your legs for him coz he has money and said he wants to marry you. Can't you even decide what you want for yourself?
Its women like you that makes some people say women have fish brain.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Blog Design Cost? / Saturday Business Bosses / WEB3 is a coming soon and it will change your life forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.