Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. (1813 Views)

Are You A Christian If You Are Not Born Again? / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by triplechoice(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Workch:
It won’t be a problem if those who believe these fictions are not doing everything to make their fictions the norm.

Look at what’s happening in the United States today, Christians want biblical creationism and intelligent design to be taught science in science class. That’s a Big problem

Christians are spreading conspiracy theories about vaccines etc They get these ideas from the fictional books. This is why it’s important to contain them.
It brews fundamentalism and extremism, we shouldn’t sit back and allow that happen.

That's the problem actually. But I think the solution is education of the masses which is not happening in this part of the world.

If most people in Nigeria have access to good quality education and have their critical faculty skills fully developed, then the problem would be greatly reduced here.

It is not easy to completely indoctrinate anyone who has developed to that extent.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
triplechoice:

That's the problem actually. But I think the solution is education of the masses which is not happening in this part of the world.

If most people in Nigeria have access to good quality education and have their critical faculty skills fully developed, then the problem would be greatly reduced here.

It is not easy to completely indoctrinate anyone who has developed to that extent.

I totally agree with you but it’s also okay to let them know that their religious opinions cannot affect your personal life or that of the state affairs, so they will seek caution whenever they try to portray their fanaticism.

You don’t give fanatics the chance to decide your life with their opinions, they always don’t understand the stop sign. they will take you back to Bronze Age.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by onlyforchrist: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
He knows na, next time just encourage him to take his pills.
You know he's a clown...

sonmvayina:

See a psychiatrist....

I promised you I will pay for it..

You are sliding into becoming a nuisance..

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by sonmvayina(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
hupernikao:

I have read it. I stopped reading after the first 8 lines which are inconsistent with history.

The right up stated that Jesus was "created" starting from council of Nicea. My single poser to you earlier fault that completely and am sure the whole writeup was built on that faulty ground.

Followers of Jesus existed before Nicea council. The conveyor was a follower of Christ. Documents existed of followers of Christ. Hence, pointing to 3rd century as the beginning of "Christ" is an activity of trying to console a troubled mind.

You will need to do your research and again and very well in this to have better evidence.

I also discovered you honor the law of Moses and the Prophets. Then I wonder how you haven't seen Christ in their words. He was the voice of the prophets. The faith in the writings of Moses and the songs on the lips of the psalmists.

God only gave us laws to follow and obey. If we sin, by breaking the laws. He has also provided a solution for us to get back in his good books. None of which involve human sacrifice...read 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Show me one prophet of God that said anything about God sending his son as a sacrifice for sin? I will wait.

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by jcross19: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Workch:
Tell me understanding you got from an unfertilized parthenogenetic birth Jesus.

You don’t need third eyes to make you understand that it’s utter nonsense and illogical. The of a third eyes a very laughable way of telling people not to question it even when logic says it’s nonsense
lol I was worst than you.... I pray you should meet Him soon , so that you can find that missing line in your life.. All I see in you is frustration!!.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
jcross19:
lol I was worst than you.... I pray you should meet Him soon , so that you can find that missing line in your life.. All I see in you is frustration!!.
Its a nice way of not answering the question because it doesn’t make sense but you don’t have the logical mind to question it
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by hupernikao: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

God only gave us laws to follow and obey. If we sin, by breaking the laws. He has also provided a solution for us to get back in his good books. None of which involve human sacrifice...read 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Show me one prophet of God that said anything about God sending his son as a sacrifice for sin? I will wait.

I TRULY HOPE YOU WILL READ THIS WELL BEFORE RESPONDING.

Firstly it depends on what you referred to as sacrifice. But I will leave that terminology for now.

But observe this very well. That there is no single text of the NT that was not built upon the law and the prophets. No single text of it stands on its own. The writers and speakers were students of the law and the prophets. All they wrote were read from the scriptures of their days (Genesis to Malachi).

Hence any concept you see in the NT can naturally be explained from the OT. It simply means that the NT writers were only explaining what Moses and the prophets said all through their times.

Have this at the back of your mind. Because it's central to how you will study even the OT.

Now to your question.

The doctrine of the firstborn or son or firstling isn't strange to OT, as I have pointed out to you, that the events of the NT are mostly fulfillment or explanation of the voices and practices of the prophets.

That word, firstborn, was taken from the Hebrew word bekora. It's referred to as firstling, birthright etc. It's a word that is more of purpose than position.

1. Abel offered bekora
2. Abraham was to offer his bekora, his son. Isaac was called his first and only son even though he had Ishmael.
3. In Esau and Jacob we saw the importance of the firstborn position as Esau sacrificed his for food.
4. Moses instructions on offerings, spoke of what must be offered. He instructed it to be the firstborn, firstling.

I can go on and on.
Those instances I pointed you to speaks about things. Moses was a prophets, hence, his words are symbolic.

Abel was called a prophet, his actions are symbolic of the future.

Same as Abraham's offering.

Secondly, I saw your presentation and argument on Isa 53. And you argued that the prophet was referring to Israel. I will leave that argument for another day. But the point here is, if I follow your explanation. That means God did actually offered Israel as a nation to suffer for all. To die for all.

Isa 53
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand

So, if I am to go by your argument in Isa 53, then the offering for sin was a nation. That's even more than a single person. Bear in mind also, that Israel was referred to has "my son". The bekora of God. And offered for sin. All these pointed to something ahead.

In conclusion, the doctrine of offering for sin via the firstborn was first seen Genesis, in the law, and in the prophets.

These formed the foundation of the NT writer and served as the prophecies fulfilled in the NT in christ Jesus.

As prophets of God in the OT, they only use events, words, teachings, laws and actions to show God's plan ahead of time. Hence, they are prophetic in nature. The reasons they are called the prophets.

We may not be able to exhaust this here but, I will conclude by saying that, a proper reading of the OT will definitely point you to only one thing: Christ the savior.

And I hope you truly read this for discussion and not turn to abusive strategy common here.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Firstly it depends on what you referred to as sacrifice. But I will leave that terminology for now.

But observe this very well. That there is no single text of the NT that was not built upon the law and the prophets. No single text of it stands on its own. The writers and speakers were students of the law and the prophets. All they wrote were read from the scriptures of their days (Genesis to Malachi).

Hence any concept you see in the NT can naturally be explained from the OT. It simply means that the NT writers were only explaining what Moses and the prophets said all through their times.

Have this at the back of your mind. Because it's central to how you will study even the OT.

Now to your question.

The doctrine of the firstborn or son or firstling isn't strange to OT, as I have pointed out to you, that the events of the NT are mostly fulfillment or explanation of the voices and practices of the prophets.

That word, firstborn, was taken from the Hebrew word bekora. It's referred to as firstling, birthright etc. It's a word that is more of purpose than position.

1. Abel offered bekora
2. Abraham was to offer his bekora, his son. Isaac was called his first and only son even though he had Ishmael.
3. In Esau and Jacob we saw the importance of the firstborn position as Esau sacrificed his for food.
4. Moses instructions on offerings, spoke of what must be offered. He instructed it to be the firstborn, firstling.

I can go on and on.
Those instances I pointed you to speaks about things. Moses was a prophets, hence, his words are symbolic.

I saw your presentation and argument on Isa 53. And you argued that the prophet was referring to Israel. I will leave that argument for another day. But the point here is, if I follow your explanation. That means God did actually offered Israel as a nation to suffer for all. To die for all.

Isa 53
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand

So, if I am to go by your argument in Isa 53, then the offering for sin was a nation. That's even more than a single person. Bear in mind also, that Israel was referred to has "my son". The bekora of God. And offered for sin. All these pointed to something ahead.

Clearly, the doctrine of offering for sin via the firstborn was first seen Genesis, in the law, and in the prophets.

These formed the foundation of the NT writer and served as the prophecies fulfilled in the NT in christ Jesus.

As prophets of God in the OT, they only use events, words, teachings, laws and actions to show God's plan ahead of time. Hence, they are prophetic in nature. The reasons they are called the prophets.

We may not be able to exhaust this here but, I will conclude by saying that, a proper reading of the OT will definitely point you to only one thing: Christ the savior.

And I hope you truly read this for discussion and not turn to abusive strategy common here.

This is the type of nonsense back and forth argument you wanted me to have with you.

Argument with no direction, it will take all day without anything useful coming out of it.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by jcross19: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Its a nice way of not answering the question because it doesn’t make sense but you don’t have the logical mind to question it
you mean it? Like I have said , I was once a free thinker, until His mercy found me. I pray His mercy finds you...
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2021
jcross19:
you mean it? Like I have said , I was once a free thinker, until His mercy found me. I pray His mercy finds you...
Can you just join the conversation or take your stories elsewhere?
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:

After you've been running around chasing shadows expecting miracles from deceivers and later got the disappointment of your life you came here saying there is no God or Bible makes no sense. Do you think everyone is as stupid and naive as you guys?
Bible is not to be read alone but with another person and both of you mustn't have the intention of making any material gain from it rather the right motive is to gain the knowledge of God. That's when God's Holy Spirit will come and start teaching both of you as you keep rubbing minds over what God requires. But expecting miracles for personal gain just because you are reading the Bible makes you sound stupid and naive! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

After you've been running around chasing shadows expecting miracles from deceivers and later got the disappointment of your life you came here saying there is no God or Bible makes no sense. Do you think everyone is as stupid and naive as you guys?
Bible is not to be read alone but with another person and both of you mustn't have the intention of making any material gain from it rather the right motive is to gain the knowledge of God. That's when God's Holy Spirit will come and start teaching both of you as you keep rubbing minds over what God requires. But expecting miracles for personal gain just because you are reading the Bible makes you sound stupid and naive! cheesy
Its ironic seeing someone that believe in talking snake calling someone else naive.

Wonders

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by sonmvayina(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Now to your question.

1. Abel offered bekora

I can go on and on.

Secondly, I saw your presentation and argument on Isa 53. And you argued that the prophet was referring to Israel. I will leave that argument for another day. But the point here is, if I follow your explanation. That means God did actually offered Israel as a nation to suffer for all. To die for all.

Isa 53

In conclusion, the doctrine of offering for sin via the firstborn was first seen Genesis, in the law, and in the prophets.

All these are just your opinions..

Show me where one prophet said GOD was going to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son that would be offered As a sacrifice for sins? Amos 3:7 says God does nothing without first revealing it to his servants the prophets..

Isaiah 53 is talking about a suffering servant not a son. There's no crucifixion ands resurrection, ascension or second coming...it is about a servant that is suffering because of what was done to him. And 8 times prior to 53 Isaiah already told you the servant is Israel. Read 41:4-10 and45 1-10.

God already provided a solution to the problem of sin. All he demands is a contrite hearth and a broken spirit. Repent and forsake he will forgive no animal or human sacrifice was required or necessary...

Or are you now God's adviser?

If he says confes and forsake, I will forgive...what makes you think that is not enough for him?

So my friend you better get out that idolatry and learn the Laws of your creator and keep them.. and leave Jesus for the romans..
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by jcross19: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
you are bitter, because you have not seen Him did not make Him nonexistence and your opinion don't change anything .. A fate has already befell on you.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Its ironic seeing someone that believe in talking snake calling someone else naive.
Wonders
Our forefathers knows that animals can speak when they are possessed by supernatural beings, so it's not the animal that's speaking but the supernatural being using the animal as a puppet.
So it's you that's being tossed about like wind when the whiteman brought the Bible and told our forefathers that the supernaturals here are demons our forefathers agreed because there was no improvement in their lives like what they saw with the whiteman.
Though they were thoroughly deceived but the most stupid and hopeless beings today are you guys who are now saying there is no supernaturals at all when our forefathers actually had dealings with the supernaturals.
When Imar Musa Yar'adua was seriously ill and the rumour went round that the man has died, your professor in atheism in the person of Wole Soyinka said Traditionalists should go and confirm if Imar is still alive. WHY because Wole Soyinka doesn't have any trust in Pastors and Imams but he wants the Traditionalists to go then when they come back they should swear in the name of African gods that Imar is still alive!
Do you still think Wole Soyinka doesn't have faith in the supernaturals?
Guy, it's the whiteman that you're still following blindly, so don't think you have any sense by saying there are no supernaturals! smiley
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Our forefathers knows that animals can speak when they are possessed by supernatural beings, so it's not the animal that's speaking but the supernatural being using the animal as a puppet.
So it's you that's being tossed about like wind when the whiteman brought the Bible and told our forefathers that the supernaturals here are demons our forefathers agreed because there was no improvement in their lives like what they saw with the whiteman.
Though they were thoroughly deceived but the most stupid and hopeless beings today are you guys who are now saying there is no supernaturals at all when our forefathers actually had dealings with the supernaturals.
When Imar Musa Yar'adua was seriously ill and the rumour went round that the man has died, your professor in atheism in the person of Wole Soyinka said Traditionalists should go and confirm if Imar is still alive. WHY because Wole Soyinka doesn't have any trust in Pastors and Imams but he wants the Traditionalists to go then when they come back they should swear in the name of African gods that Imar is still alive!
Guy, it's the whiteman that you're still following blindly, so don't think you have any sense by saying there are no supernaturals! smiley
Maybe I should go talk to animals in zoos.
I’m going to take the the word of our forefathers for it. I won’t follow you back to Stone Age reasoning cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2021
jcross19:
you are bitter, because you have not seen Him did not make Him nonexistence and your opinion don't change anything .. A fate has already befell on you.
It seems you like long stories
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2021
jcross19:

He is everything evil because he knows that God Rejected him Ezekiel 9:5. (Rapture)

He has the mark of death!
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Bacteriologist(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Please now.
I want to learn from that your massive knowledge of the scriptures. Don't shy away from this. I know you are sure of your knowledge, I want to help you market it here well by exposing the Bible. Please let's start it.

If not, no one will see you as being truthful or honest. I want everyone to see you as a honest man, a savior and deliverer from the bondage of the Bible. Don't you think it's what you have always desire.

Genesis 1:1-4 should be a good start. What do you think.

Great.

Let's talk about Genesis.

1. Genesis 6:19 God commands Noah to bring 2 of every kind of animals, clean or unclean. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

Yet in Genesis 7:1 he is to take either 7 or 7 pairs of each clean animal, and (presumably) 2 of all the rest.
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth

2. God created man and woman at the same time.

Gen 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

God created women after men.

Gen 2:21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

There are many more contradictions in Genesis alone. But I only took the effort to write these two. Just to see how you will respond and if you'll be worth conversing with.

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Great.

Let's talk about Genesis.

1. Genesis 6:19 God commands Noah to bring 2 of every kind of animals, clean or unclean. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

Yet in Genesis 7:1 he is to take either 7 or 7 pairs of each clean animal, and (presumably) 2 of all the rest.
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth

Simply 2 different instructions. The First One was at the very commencement of the Countdown and the Second One at the last Few Days of the Destruction.

Nothing Abnormal or Inconsistent here.

Bacteriologist:

2. God created man and woman at the same time.

Gen 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them

God created women after men.

Gen 2:21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Gen 1:27- Disclosure of plan to manufacture man and woman exactly as Toyota's Mirai

Gen 2:21- the manufacturing process and Launching of the all new womb man exactly as the 2022 Toyota Tacoma is already in Sales Stores.

Nothing Inconsistent or Abnormal here.

Today, we already know what the 2025 Camry would like, yet it has technically not been manufactured!
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:

Maybe I should go talk to animals in zoos.
I’m going to take the the word of our forefathers for it. I won’t follow you back to Stone Age reasoning cheesy

Atheism is making you go nuts! cheesy
I said animals speaks when they are possessed!
Even humans say things that doesn't come from their brains when possessed so stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Atheism is making you go nuts! cheesy
I said animals speaks when they are possessed!
Even humans say things that doesn't come from their brains when possessed so stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy
Just because I don’t believe animals can talk according to you and our forefathers. cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Your obsession about talking animals shows how shallow your thinking!
I remember when my great grandma related her first experience with the radio, she said her head swollen as if it's magic as she's hearing the radio talking but there was no one around. She kept looking at the radio all day long until the owner noticed her and started educating her on why this machine can talk!

So if our understanding has not gotten to the root of something it doesn't mean such a thing is not possible, that's what makes you people stupid when you keep doubting something simply because you can't decipher how it happens! wink
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by orunto27: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Gibberish. Imagined nonsense.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:

Just because I don’t believe animals can talk according to you and our forefathers. cheesy

In the same book (Bible) it is written that God made something like a window on the wall and a prophet saw what is happening in the temple while standing in his own house far away from the temple. Of course you will doubt it's possibility had it been we don't have televisions and video cameras today!

So that book (Bible) is a million times ahead of what scientists are discovering today because it's the handiwork of the Creator Himself! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

In the same book (Bible) it is written that God made something like a window on the wall and a prophet saw what is happening in the temple while standing in his own house far away from the temple. Of course you will doubt it's possibility had it been we don't have televisions and video cameras today! cheesy
Book written by Bronze Age herders who believed animals could talk.
I won’t follow you back to Bronze Age reasoning grin
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Book written by Bronze Age herders who believed animals could talk.
I won’t follow you back to Bronze Age reasoning grin

But the same book talked about wireless communication when God spoke with Moses through a burning bush, plasma TV when a prophet saw something happening far away, aircraft when Elijah was carried away into the skies thousands of years before humans began discovering how possible all these things, shey?
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

But the same book talked about wireless communication when God spoke with Moses through a burning bush, plasma TV when a prophet saw something happening far away, aircraft when Elijah was carried away into the skies thousands of years before humans began discovering how possible all these things, shey?
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
All the animals I know don’t talk dude grin

Ok I refuse to reason like Bronze Age herders grin
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:

All the animals I know don’t talk dude grin

Ok I refuse to reason like Bronze Age herders grin

When arguing with misinformed Churchgoers you may thrive because those people are as dumb as you! cheesy

The highlighted shows you're a complete failure because parrots do talk and they are part of the animal family, so go and call your professors teaching you in atheism because this is too much for you to handle! wink
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When arguing with misinformed Churchgoers you may thrive because those people are as dumb as you! cheesy

The highlighted shows you're a complete failure because parrots do talk and they are part of the animal family, so go and call your professors teaching you in atheism because this is too much for you to handle! wink
No one is more misinformed that a guy who thinks animals can talk grin

Basic biology knowledge would have saved the embarrassment cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just bring a talking donkey problem solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
No one is more misinformed that a guy who thinks animals can talk grin
Basic biology knowledge would have saved the embarrassment cheesy

Before scientists began updating their knowledge the book (Bible) said the earth is round (spherical) and all creatures on it are like ants glued to the surface of the earth {Isaiah 40:22} back then this people that now became your mentor argued that it's not possible since they can't decipher how people and gigantic animals can live on a spherical shaped object without falling off.

The book also said that God hanged the earth upon nothing as in empty space {Job 26:7} your mentors argued back then that it's not possible because they can't figure out how any object can be sustained in the air without support.

If you're now counting on what they're just discovering to condemn the book that saw so many things before them after thousands of years that the book have kept all these information then it means you have been scammed the second time, the first was the Yahoo big boys you called pastors, and now arrogant whitemen who feels like seeing God before obeying Him! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me / Am I The Only One Noticing The "Demonic Nonsense" From The Other Section?? / Atheism Is Not For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.