Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. (1817 Views)

Are You A Christian If You Are Not Born Again? / You Are Not A Christian If You Support Harm Against Your Fellow Humans Because O / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Before scientists began updating their knowledge the book (Bible) said the earth is round (spherical) and all creatures on it are like ants glued to the surface of the earth {Isaiah 40:22} back then this people that now became your mentor argued that it's not possible since they can't decipher how people and gigantic can live on a spherical shaped object without falling off.

The book also said that God hanged the earth upon nothing as in empty space {Job 26:7} your mentors argued back then that it's not possible because they can't figure out how any object can be sustained in the air without support.

If you're now counting on what they're just discovering to condemn the book that saw so many things before them after thousands of years that the book have kept all these information then it means you have been scammed the second time, the first was the Yahoo big boys you called pastors, and now arrogant whitemen who feels like seeing God before obeying Him! wink
I have seen worst things in my life but I have never seen a grown man trying to prove that a snake can talk grin
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Just bring a talking donkey problem solved.

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy
Go show me living creatures evolving from nothing! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
I have seen worst things in my life but I have never seen a grown man trying to prove that a snake can talk grin
Of course you have been fooled so many times but whether you agree or disagree those people teaching you atheism have nothing to offer you than foolishness. And mind you they will not think twice before exterminating you because to them you're from the ape family! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you have been fooled so many times but whether you agree or disagree those people teaching you atheism have nothing to offer you than foolishness. And mind you they will not think twice before exterminating you because to them you're from the ape family! cheesy
It doesn’t mean snakes can talk cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
It doesn’t mean snakes can talk cheesy

Well if the book that says it could know so much thousands of years before those who teaching you atheism today. Then i'll go for the book not atheism! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well if the book that says it could know so much thousands of years before those who teaching you atheism today. Then i'll go for the book not atheism! cheesy
The books says snakes can talk cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
The books says snakes can talk cheesy

NO! It says something happened and a snake talked not that they will continue talking. That's where you've been scammed because you believe in evolution today yet those teaching you can't present animals evolving from nonliving things but you believe them anyway since you choose to do so! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

NO! It says something happened and a snake talked not that they will continue talking. That's where you've been scammed because you believe in evolution today yet those teaching you can't present animals evolving from nonliving things but you believe them anyway since you choose to do so! cheesy
And you believe that a snake talked grin
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
And you believe that a snake talked grin

The same book that talked about wireless communication, plasma TV and aircraft thousands of years before humans began discovering how possible it is says a snake once talked why do you think a sane person will doubt such a book! smiley
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The same book that talked about wireless communication, plasma TV and aircraft thousands of years before humans began discovering how possible it is says a snake once talked why do you think a sane person will doubt such a book! smiley
I didn’t know that I have been conversing with a grown man who think snakes talk cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy
Go show me living creatures evolving from nothing! cheesy

Scallywag bring a talking donkey and stop trying to change the subject.

Meanwhile whenever I claim living creatures evolved from nothing ask me to bring the evidence till then don't be nitwit.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Scallywag bring a talking donkey and stop trying to change the subject.
Meanwhile whenever I claim living creatures evolved from nothing ask me to bring the evidence till then don't be nitwit.

Well this is not about talking animals if you must know it's about intelligence and all your faculty can't figure out how people can stop killing people because of racism and politics, but with the knowledge derived from studying that book millions around the world today are living as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4

So if all that matters to you is talking animals mentioned in the book but you can't find any solution to racism and politics that's leading to killings here and there then how intelligent are you and all your professors in atheism? smiley
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
I didn’t know that I have been conversing with a grown man who think snakes talk cheesy

You keep stumbling on the same block! cheesy

The book never said SNAKES talks but that something happened and ONE snake talked so get your facts right before thinking of arguing! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You keep stumbling on the same block! cheesy

The book never said SNAKES talks but that something happened and ONE snake talked so get your facts right before thinking of arguing! cheesy
Still a snake talked and you believe it grin
You need a medical check up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Still a snake talked and you believe it grin
You need a medical check up cheesy

Good! If i need a medical checkup then what do you need since you believe in people who says there is no supernaturals? cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well this is not about talking animals if you must know it's about intelligence and all your faculty can't figure out how people can stop killing people because of racism and politics, but with the knowledge derived from studying that book millions around the world today are living as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4

So if all that matters to you is talking animals mentioned in the book but you can't find any solution to racism and politics that's leading to killings here and there then how intelligent are you and all your professors in atheism? smiley

You made the claim that supernatural beings can make animals talk bring one, I am not interested in your propaganda.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good! If i need a medical checkup then what do you need since you believe in people who says there is no supernaturals? cheesy
I am sure the therapist will take it as an emergency when you tell him about talking snakes

2 Likes

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

You made the claim that supernatural beings can make animals talk bring one, I am not interested in your propaganda.

And what concerns me with your interest?
Something happened and it's consequences is affecting the whole world then you're here talking about your stupid interest!
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
I am sure the therapist will take it as an emergency when you tell him about talking snakes
And how will such a therapist view you when you and all your faculty can't come together to make peace reign in your gatherings despite all your education? cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And what concerns me with your interest?
Something happened and it's consequences is affecting the whole world then you're here talking about your stupid interest!

Just bring us the talking donkey, no story. Scallywag.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Workch: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And how will such a therapist view you when you and all your faculty can't come together to make peace reign in your gatherings despite all your education? cheesy
Why are you trying hard to justify a talking snake? grin
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Just bring us the talking donkey, no story. Scallywag.

Whether you believe it or not it's affecting your very existence and there's nothing you can do to stop others from believing it! smiley
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whether you believe it or not it's affecting your very existence and there's nothing you can do to stop others from believing it! smiley

I wonder how talking donkey affects my existence. When you are ready tell us you're bringing the talking donkey let's come verify it. Dunderhead.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by hupernikao: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Great.

Let's talk about Genesis.

1. Genesis 6:19 God commands Noah to bring 2 of every kind of animals, clean or unclean. You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

Yet in Genesis 7:1 he is to take either 7 or 7 pairs of each clean animal, and (presumably) 2 of all the rest.
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth

2. God created man and woman at the same time.

Gen 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

God created women after men.

Gen 2:21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

There are many more contradictions in Genesis alone. But I only took the effort to write these two. Just to see how you will respond and if you'll be worth conversing with.

Have you read the Bible well and understand what it says? This is the basis of our discussion. I will want you to confirm to me first that you have READ the Bible well and UNDERSTAND its teaching and can confirm its false or contradictory.

I am not working on hear say or online reading.

Kindly confirm this first.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by Tobedated(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Workch:
Buy a Bible, don’t read it and you will be a Catholic.

Buy a Bible, read only what suits you and you will be come an evangelical Christian.

But a Bible, read it fully, analyze it, reason it, you will never become a Christian. You will discover that the book is utter nonsense and highly unreliable.

THIS I REPEAT THIS Is one of the most sensible post i've seen on nairaland i also use to believe but now i don't
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

I wonder how talking donkey affects my existence. When you are ready tell us you're bringing the talking donkey let's come verify it. Dunderhead.

It's not affecting your existence and you're here 24/7 talking about it, shey? cheesy

Please how do you intend to train your child not be overwhelmed with things that doesn't really exist? Because you've been here for years arguing day and night yet you're saying what you've been arguing about doesn't affect your existence! grin

Thank God i'm not as stupid and hopeless as atheists! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by hupernikao: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

All these are just your opinions..

Show me where one prophet said GOD was going to impregnate another man's wife to sire a son that would be offered As a sacrifice for sins? Amos 3:7 says God does nothing without first revealing it to his servants the prophets..

Isaiah 53 is talking about a suffering servant not a son. There's no crucifixion ands resurrection, ascension or second coming...it is about a servant that is suffering because of what was done to him. And 8 times prior to 53 Isaiah already told you the servant is Israel. Read 41:4-10 and45 1-10.

God already provided a solution to the problem of sin. All he demands is a contrite hearth and a broken spirit. Repent and forsake he will forgive no animal or human sacrifice was required or necessary...

Or are you now God's adviser?

If he says confes and forsake, I will forgive...what makes you think that is not enough for him?

So my friend you better get out that idolatry and learn the Laws of your creator and keep them.. and leave Jesus for the romans..

I am not sure you are ready for Bible discussion. You have shown the signs already. When you cant stay on a single point you raised and conclude its examination before jumping to another. It simply means you are either not ready or just don't know what you are to say.

You told me to point you to where man as sin offering is mentioned by a prophets. I showed you, the Genesis of it and also pointed you to Isaiah. Your feedback is to jump into another unresearched claim.

If this is what you want to do, you can count me out. I appreciate people who holds a conviction they can defend not looking for how to be jumping from one claim to another. It is such unserious jumping that has birthed many confusion today.

So, if you want to discuss. Talk on your first claim.

The sin offering, the offering of the firstborn. Is it alien to the OT? No. I have shown you text to my claims, show me yours. This is not about zigzap movement, let's have an intelligent communication here. Thanks.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's not affecting your existence and you're here 24/7 talking about it, shey? cheesy

Please how do you intend to train your child not be overwhelmed with things that doesn't really exist? Because you've been here for years arguing day and night yet you're saying what you've been arguing about doesn't affect your existence! grin

Thank God i'm not as stupid and hopeless as atheists! cheesy

It was you talking about it and I asked to see it. There is no argument, just bring it let's see it.

Thank Andromeda I am not as dullwited and gullible as MaxInDHouse.

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

It was you talking about it and I asked to see it. There is no argument, just bring it let's see it.
Thank Andromeda I am not as dullwited and gullible as MaxInDHouse.

Me talking about it? cheesy

See wèrè! cheesy

Both of us read it in a book and it's affecting our lives but you say it's a lie, so how am i concerned with your problems? grin

Whether you believe in it or not it's affecting you and me so i'm not the one who will force you to agree with what the book both of us read says! cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Me talking about it? cheesy

See wèrè! cheesy

Both of us read it in a book and it's affecting our lives but you say it's a lie, so how am i concerned with your problems? grin

Whether you believe in it or not it's affecting you and me so i'm not the one who will force you to agree with what the book both of us read says! cheesy

Shithead, this is your post I first quoted:

MaxInDHouse:

Our forefathers knows that animals can speak when they are possessed by supernatural beings, so it's not the animal that's speaking but the supernatural being using the animal as a puppet.
So it's you that's being tossed about like wind when the whiteman brought the Bible and told our forefathers that the supernaturals here are demons our forefathers agreed because there was no improvement in their lives like what they saw with the whiteman.
Though they were thoroughly deceived but the most stupid and hopeless beings today are you guys who are now saying there is no supernaturals at all when our forefathers actually had dealings with the supernaturals.
When Imar Musa Yar'adua was seriously ill and the rumour went round that the man has died, your professor in atheism in the person of Wole Soyinka said Traditionalists should go and confirm if Imar is still alive. WHY because Wole Soyinka doesn't have any trust in Pastors and Imams but he wants the Traditionalists to go then when they come back they should swear in the name of African gods that Imar is still alive!
Do you still think Wole Soyinka doesn't have faith in the supernaturals?
Guy, it's the whiteman that you're still following blindly, so don't think you have any sense by saying there are no supernaturals! smiley

Did I speak about talking donkeys before you? Ass clown.
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Shithead, this is your post I first quoted:
Did I speak about talking donkeys before you? Ass clown.

Good!
If you're not stupid what concerns me with your problems?
Our forefathers actually had dealings with the supernaturals and they don't doubt the fact that the supernaturals can possess any creature be it man or beast and make them talk.
So how sensible do you think you are asking me to prove what our forefathers experienced and believed? cheesy
Re: You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
If you're not stupid what concerns me with your problems?
Our forefathers actually had dealings with the supernaturals and they don't doubt the fact that the supernaturals can possess any creature be it man or beast and make them talk.
So how sensible do you think you are asking me to prove what our forefathers experienced and believed? cheesy

Shithead bring the talking donkey not interesting in your propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Shocking 7 Mysteries The World Dont Know About Pastor Kumuyi / Bishop Oyedepo Attends Cherubim And Seraphim Leader’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.