Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord (64283 Views)

A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Maghan37: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
For those that do not get it, this is a message of hope, considering the amount of negativity in society today, it is good to see something positive happening to someone for a change. I wish the guy that built the house, every well wisher as well as well as my self more success stories like this, Amy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Obalowe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Since it was not stated in the news that the landlord make life miserable for him there is nothing special in the news, when has quit notice become a crime?

Congratulations to him though.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is that the reason he do ritual to build that house? Can't e endure oppression?
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hardeconomy:
shocked
This should be the testimony of many

It sounds sensational and beautiful to the ears bt nobody is explaining how this came about within 3months of being evicted u bought land and built house??

Let’s try to demand better explanations from events that seem more than the ordinary do we appreciate or learn something.

Asfar I’m concerned this information in incomplete or untrue.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by powalez: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Man u wished they could do this to Liverpool
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Daniluv1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
icebird25:
So?

It's obvious you are a landlord grin

Bad Belle people
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by mastermaestro(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
chiefobdk2:
My tenant who built a house got annoyed when I told him his tenants will live in his house same way he lived in mine..

It's not a curse. You simply reminded him of a potent natural law. Let him have a taste of his own medicine. Hellish tenant! angry
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by desiredhome: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hardeconomy:
shocked
This should be the testimony of many
These days people no longer ask what people do to make money......
Eat from hand to mouth today they will despise you, look down on you,...come the next morning with latest bmv/mansion and you see same people begin to worship you......

Yet kidnapping/ritual activities keep rising....
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by milkyo5: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
That means the get money and he purposely nor wan pay him rent. hmm the guy wicked sha o.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by IBBG(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
gassbee:
do u know of any tenant dat is paying his rent regularly as at when due n his landlord is stil giving him problems in d compound
my brother leave that talk as if we are not in nigeria. I know of so many instances personally. Especially when the said landlord is living in the same compound with the tenant.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Antell95(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
aluyapreston:

Can you turn in 6500 daily. That will be 2,200,000 in a year. After this you get the car as yours. The worth of the car is 1 million

Please can I have your number ?

Mine is 08068624561
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Antell95(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Btruth:
do they do Uber in Uyo nii? How many una be for that city?

If i catch you eh

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ugly house
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Cousin9999: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by akingbatope: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Macey:
grin see
God of my father's Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,let me time come make me a landlord,a mansion owner ijmn
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by orijo1980: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wanders never end it should served as a lesson to him if he think maltreating other is an opportunity
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by VanuatuWycombe: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na for bush ( new site e build am?) Where is landlord’s house pix? Yeye story.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by nice2eve(f): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Some tenant are wicked, they will stay in your house refuse to pay their rent while they use the money to build their house they think they are smart...you give them quit notice they park to their house and be forming God has done it for them...and people out there will start saying nagative story about the landlord. What a life!!
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by bizzibodi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
You won tell us you built house in 2months abi?
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Trevor007007(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
gregyboy:
Nothing special here, landlord go still brag say u b once e tenant to people,, and d people will still give him respect as oga

Building a house close to the landlord that evicted you doesnt change or prove anything than a stupid revenge
Na correct talk you talk so gregyboy, if to say that man build his house far from Mr landlord, na that one go make sense die, by the time oga landlord don use his house shine only for him to later find out say his former tenant dey leave for him own house, the kind witlow pain wey go visit Mr landlord, na for him yansh the pain go start from before him go realize say na him finger the pain dey come from.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Btruth: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Antell95:

If i catch you eh
grin grin grin

Catch me if you can.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by joezerbob(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
The landlord will understand the saying "God is not a man "
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Kyf1: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lies
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by MsCassano(f): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
If he was sent packing because of house rent which is the major reason why most landlords give quit notice and he refused to pay and built a new house, he is a wicked man. He is lucky his landlord was a good person to have given him 3months notice fa, some will just give you 2weeks and you will be thrown out
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by VULCAN(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Something tells me this fellow has only one eye.

If he had two eyes he would have seen that the story isn't just the quit notice, it's the comeback of building a house opposite a building you were once a tenant.

dawnomike:
I see no special news in this... Been served a quit notice by the landlord is no crime, except of the landlord did so callously.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by space9880: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2021
EdemIboro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lailasnews.com/tenant-who-was-served-quit-notice-builds-beautiful-house-opposite-landlord/amp/
It shows that the Landlord is a good man.
He is not into occultic dealings where he tortures his tenants with spiritual means
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by DaRuud(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Antell95:
I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

Higher purchase

cry cry
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Antell95(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=DaRuud post=107202793][/quote]

Hi bro, how do I contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green / Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.