Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord (64299 Views)

A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by chrizzyace: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Typical mentality of some Nigerians always want to use their success as a revenge

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by aluyapreston: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Antell95:
I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

cry cry

Can you turn in 6500 daily. That will be 2,200,000 in a year. After this you get the car as yours. The worth of the car is 1 million
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Newton85: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Good that he built his own house, but why was he given a quit notice by his landlord? Everyone automatically makes the landlord the villain in cases like this while believing the tenant to be an innocent victim, as if there aren't horrible tenants as much as there are horrible landlords.

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Handsum64: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Why wait for the quit notice if he had such money?
I could be a doubting Thomas you know
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Not fair now, why did he have to owe till quit notice was served..
So he refused to pay rent, saved it to build a house...
And he be feeling like 'boss' right now
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by houseontherock: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2021
No big deal as far as he didn't buy over the landlord's house! He probably didn't pay his rent for so long, we don't know the story around his eviction, we don't know the hardship he must have put the landlord through undecided
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by fortune1968: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2021
His sudden affluence is suspicious .Nigerians will not bother about that I know . Anyhow money ! Some riches are rituals

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by cyprex: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
The landlord's action became a source of motivation to him
I congratulate him.

However< I must stop to ask some questions.
a. Is it that he has money all along but refused to pay his landlord?
b. Did he get a new job? this should not apply as it will take a long time to save from salary
c. Did he hit a contract?
d. Did he take a mortgage?
e. Did he steal or engage in Yahoo-plus?

our society must learn to ask question.
However, I know many here will conclude that i am 'beefing' him, if anyone here makes such assumption, it will be most ridiculous as I may not be able to do what he has done to make his money.

Goodluck to him anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by papin190: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
E no pay rent, but get money to intimidate the landlord. Now he's a Landlord, make e know-how e be for body.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by juman(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Built house within few months.
Illegal money.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by juman(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2021
I can become billionaire in dollars in Nigeria over night.
Likewise anybody
Real corruption everywhere.
Buhari brought no change.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by perryy(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
This is a very wicked tenant. You have the money to build a house ,yet you refused to pay your rent till u were served a quit notice . Why not pay your rent and thereafter move in in peace ? Na wah

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by gassbee: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
IBBG:
Why is virtually everyone jumping into conclusion that he wasn't paying his rent thats why he was given quit notice. Nigerians and jumping into conclusion. Have you thought of thr ordeals he must have gone through the hands of the landlord to warrant him doing this. Some callous landlord need to shown that live doesn't revolve round their piece of property
do u know of any tenant dat is paying his rent regularly as at when due n his landlord is stil giving him problems in d compound
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Akaijosh: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2021
If e no served am quit notice e for built him �
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Ashirioluwa: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Story………Nigerians and nollywood stories are like 7 and 8

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by BJanta: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2021
michlins:
The idea that someone who treated you bad because of money will go broke and you will become richer is very stupid one.

If you feel bad, make your own money and spend it the way you want
Too much Nollywood movies. cheesy
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by kolexy(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
dawnomike:
I see no special news in this... Been served a quit notice by the landlord is no crime, except of the landlord did so callously.

Thank you for this comment.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by tholhusomhie: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Congrats to the him. He should also thank the landlord (only if he understands) for the chase to make this a reality as everything is timed which waits for no one. if he missed this time, he might miss it for life.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by sonofElElyon: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by chiefobdk2: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
My tenant who built a house got annoyed when I told him his tenants will live in his house same way he lived in mine..

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Cassetteman: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2021
icebird25:
So?
no be who get today dey get tomorrow
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Cassetteman: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations my brother
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Emyogalanya: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Wheres the landlords house? I want to see something.

This house that looks like its the only structure in sight. More like a new site that is just being newly developed.

So where is the landlords property that is said to be opposite?

Lie lie blogger.
the only objective and reasonable post on this thread. The background does not tell if it's an already habited neighbourhood. If it's a city he won't easily find a land for sale opposite the house. The house looks too digital/graphic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Emyogalanya:
the only objective and reasonable post on this thread. The background does not tell if it's an already habited neighbourhood. If it's a city he won't easily find a land for sale opposite the house. The house looks too digital/graphic

So you too observed it?
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by yusluvad(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Hardeconomy:
shocked
This should be the testimony of many
Amen. Congratulations to him...
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Emyogalanya: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

So you too observed it?
I did o. Except the house was only used for the story. It does not add up to the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Emyogalanya:
I did o. Except the house was only used for the story. It does not add up to the story

It doesn't add up one bit.
I wonder how majority here couldn't see that.
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Solatium(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
EdemIboro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lailasnews.com/tenant-who-was-served-quit-notice-builds-beautiful-house-opposite-landlord/amp/

I hate all this nonsense bloggers,the quit notice is base on what?
His inability to pay outstanding rents or just that the landlord want him out at all cost?

If is due to owing rent and put up this kind of house in 2 months which is impossible to start with it, They should check him, he's into something sinister
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Gkemz: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2021
It's an achievement if he made his money in genuine hustle. However his sudden wealth to raise a befitting structure as such raises a suspicion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) / Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.