Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Would You Accept Walk Dates? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept Walk Dates? (26180 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by JoshDiem: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Write your way into a Million Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling contents for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters)

• Working with creative team members and other professionals on projects

This opportunity is none like no other and is the perfect solution to financial freedom

Remuneration : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Gravity56: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
You will have to battle with the okada in my area.....these bikemen will be targeting your stomach with their bike handle

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
MRDEE01:
Used to have lots of walk dates years back with my friend.

It was fun.

Walk dates are for intelligent girls, not slayqueens who want to eat,take pictures and go shopping.

Not just slay queens. Most naija babes won’t go n a date if there’s no food. Too many hungry girls in Nigeria.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Bellotelli: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'll love that of only the weather oa friendly.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Bellotelli: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Naija sun is too much, to the extent you will think Nigeria is the closest country to hell...More like one hour drive... lipsrsealed

The hotness is hellish.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Mbaku(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Won't suffice.

Walking in the sun is so uncomfortable!
Well, you must be light skinned or your body is sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by koolaid87: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Depending on the weather

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by peacettw: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Depends on whether we think in the same frequency. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who thinks the way I do. I keep my thoughts to myself and most often dial down to act and think like everyone else which can be quite frustrating
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by DigitB: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Walk date is a nice idea.

But it's not popular in this part of the world.

If a guy suggests it, I think the girl will agree.

But I can only do it with an intelligent girl sha wink

We can go to the mall, grab some ice-cream and cookies. Then continue on the date with our legediz benz
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Sanmel(f): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who's free for a walk date tomorrow
Let's walk from Ikotun to Oshodi tomorrow..
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by SirJerrie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
At night...cold breeze...walking hand in hand...having deep conversations...real shit
Until area-boys will collect your phones
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Karnice600: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
smartxyz:
Walk date is something that is not considered in this part of the continent, especially here in Nigeria, our ladies don't consider anything a date if there's no food grin But I think its not all about going on lunch or dinner dates, you and your date could head out somewhere scenic and go for a walk while you get to know each other.

So guys what do you think about walk dates?

Cool. I hope the OP who posted an article on white weddings, being a borrowed nonsense from the whites, will not tag this a white man's stupidity as well.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by tiswell(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

So the girls on this thread that agree to walk dates are Biafran?
don't believe any of them
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by tolugar: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
smartxyz:
Walk date is something that is not considered in this part of the continent, especially here in Nigeria, our ladies don't consider anything a date if there's no food grin But I think its not all about going on lunch or dinner dates, you and your date could head out somewhere scenic and go for a walk while you get to know each other.

I once had a mechanic date.

Picked the babe up hoping she is going to the movies

Rather went about my schedule to the mechanic workshop for hours till she was begging me order Keke for her that she wants to go home.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Amanee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
First time I went on such a date was in Europe, my legs hear am sha �

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
smartxyz:

Point of correction, ladies are not after the food you will buy your them on a date, they are just hanging fun hanging out with you

If you say ladies can't have a date without food
Then men can't invite a lady in a room without having sex with the lady

Do we say the bed room visit was simply for sex
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by geechy: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Use geechy

@op,
At night,,,, cold breeze,,,, after the rain,,,, walking hand in hand,,,,,having deep convo,,,, real shit...,...... I lick her ear .... Later in the night,,,,,12pm ................. Fvckry meeting commence,,,,another round at 3am,,,no resting

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Feelings79: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kirkman:
In better sane climes it's very OK. Not naija here where police will stroll by silently in their korope and bundle you and your walk date to their cell and call you a yahoo boy or stick some frivolous charges on ya head.
Guy, you are breaking my ribs here with too much laughter

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Kissiemu(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
No be pesin wey want to talk with woman go do walk date?

Come let's walk it on my bed.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by ImaIma1(f): 3:29am On Oct 29, 2021
As long as it's not in the hot sun.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Naija girls too like food hence their protruding tummy.dem no go agree for walk date

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Kirkman: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Feelings79:
Guy, you are breaking my ribs here with too much laughter
Baba na Buhari UAR we dey so, police is not your friend at all and bail is and can never be free grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by hectorswag(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol if only our dear country will allow. It's too hot to walk long distances during the day because of the scorching sun, and too risky to stroll anyhow at night with all these kidnappers on the prowl. Nigeria too carry wahala abeg grin
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Mtcheew.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by ATTAH012(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Always,,,bringing unnecessary tins 2 d world e.g blind date,, walk date,, malice date,,, travellers date. We are all African.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by wizard01(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
It is only intelligent people who will understand the value of walk date.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Konquest: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
sisisioge:
If either of you live in an estate, yes. But if na to start defending your legs, arms and purse from bikers, robbers and traffic, No thank you!
Sisioge, you're not adventurous
at all... Lol.

Defending your arms, legs, purse, and "jewel-encrusted bra" from occassional external conundrums is part of the thrill of adrenalin pumping while on a stimulating walk date. wink
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by sisisioge: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Konquest:

Sisioge, you're not adventurous
at all... Lol.

Defending your arms, legs, purse, and "jewel-encrusted bra" from occassional external conundrums is part of the thrill of adrenalin pumping while on a stimulating walk date. wink

Hian! No thank you! My idea of adventure on a fresh date is trying to unravel who the guy is by sheer body language and his other response to his evenvironment fa....this exclude survival response to road predators grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Konquest: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
sisisioge:

Hian! No thank you! My idea of adventure on a fresh date is trying to unravel who the guy is by sheer body language and his other response to his environment fa....this exclude survival response to road predators grin
Lazy you... Sisi Oge of "estate
walk dates"... Lol

OK then... I can now see from
your perspective what your love
language is. I kinda like that though. If you and I were to go on walk dates, you can expect some
occasional "survival responses."
Variety is the spice of life... To
each his own. grin
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Konquest:

Lazy you... Sisi Oge of "estate
walk dates"... Lol

OK then... I can now see from
your perspective what your love
language is. I kinda like that though. If you and I were to go on walk dates, you can expect some
occasional "survival responses."
Variety is the spice of life... To
each his own. grin

See subtle toasting...Mr.Konquest....very smooth grin!

Oya you forget to give me the estate address so I can meet you there. Are you tall or short? What is your chest situation like? What bank do you use( dont give balance, there is a difference between GTB and Zenith bank users tongue), are you an Islander or Mainlander? Mention two places you like to eat out? It will help me know whether you're a restaurater or eateryer grin

These are good questions to support the estate waka.....you know there is a certain comfort to knowing that after the waka, there will be a good refuel tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Loveknitting: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
smartxyz:

Like it better, maybe because I don't like making eye contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give This Picture A Name / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.