Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Would You Accept Walk Dates? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept Walk Dates? (26181 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by OCTAVO: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Walk date with a Nigerian girl, are you kidding me grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by BigDolph(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Vanilla4:
I will. Definitely going to get some ice cream along the way, it's fun.

You want to collect the reward for walking grin grin
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by shogsman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Don't blame Nigerian girls that do not accept this,most Nigerian girls are not intelligent they are quite Sharp in some aspects though.
It's difficult for women to see past material in this part of the world.
Outside the country have had fishing dates, gaming dates where all we did was play board games, even got a dance date invite once sef.
Here most girls just think about free food and drinks when they hear the world date.you'll hardly see a Nigerian girl proposing to share a cheque with you during dinner dates

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by psychologist(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
I do this thrice every week

And I am enjoying it
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Timoleon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you take it from your nyash?
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by SunTzu123(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
smartxyz:
Walk date is something that is not considered in this part of the continent, especially here in Nigeria, our ladies don't consider anything a date if there's no food grin But I think its not all about going on lunch or dinner dates, you and your date could head out somewhere scenic and go for a walk while you get to know each other.

So guys what do you think about walk dates?

Different name! Those days in the village, when your girl is sent on errand by her mother, you follow her there and back. What is that in english? Errand date?

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
It would make sense of it's by the beach.
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by creamylicious(f): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kisses in between, annoy passers-by, plenty PDA... I'd accept a walk date.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Realmi: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
This will not work for most girls

Because wen some girl hear date.....the make up wey them dey alone pass person wey dey marry own....and they will not want heat and sun to melt that off
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Prettyclown: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
I prefer walk date to a date in the eatry, no be the one u go eatry de look each other face like mumu
smartxyz:
Walk date is something that is not considered in this part of the continent, especially here in Nigeria, our ladies don't consider anything a date if there's no food grin But I think its not all about going on lunch or dinner dates, you and your date could head out somewhere scenic and go for a walk while you get to know each other.

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Cousin9999: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
The only problem is if you don't know each other well (dry conversation). It's better to do some physical activity. But if you've been texting or know each other through friends, a walk in a nice area could be fine. But it should be planned well, like a good route with nice scenery that ends at a nice place to sit and have a tea/coffee/beer or light meal.

If someone is more concerned about where you're taking them than getting to know you and having fun, probably not worth your time.

That said, the only other problem is maybe safety. Better to take someone to a place they feel comfortable until you know each other.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by OlujobaSamuel: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Best date ever...had few before getting married, wifey has been disturbing me for one since we got married but money palava just fill my head, so hanging out na the last thing on my list for now

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Silentmoni(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
i once dated dis very intelligent girl from a very comfortable home,i kept chasing her 4 more than 6months and wen she finally agreed 2go on a date with me she suggested a walk date...i shock o cuz i found it funny but @ d end twas d best date ve had till date....would ve settled dwn wit her but her parents were very tribalistic,dem no wan use ear hear omo ibo....lol....we still friends though and stil do our walk date once in a while

4 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by daytona007: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:
For someone like me i find it extremely nice to take that long walk.

lota things we could talk bout!

werin dey eatery/bar wey person never chow before?

lets take that walk from there ama know if you the boring type or nat

Sensible human being. You can only be impressed by something you cannot afford yourself.

Ask an average Nigerian girl for date location, her first 50 thoughts go cross across a range of eateries. In my opinion, na why most of them no dey fit hold reasonable conversations. They will then spend 80% of the date taking pictures.

No single thought of exploration, their belly first.

No get me wrong, there are lots of Nigerian ladies willing to explore. But check them, they are the ones that have made their own money or have travelled outside this country.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by 2dice01: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Vanilla4:
I will. Definitely going to get some ice cream along the way, it's fun.
Obviously you moniker is your best flavour grin
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
As a first date No bt as a 2nd date yes.

First date I want to look into her eyes and observe her properly. That will determine if I even want a 2nd date. I’m to busy for childish dates and strolling down the road aimlessly.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by rajiedreez: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Provided we're walking to the hotel wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Incognito403: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:
For someone like me i find it extremely nice to take that long walk.

lota things we could talk bout!

werin dey eatery/bar wey person never chow before?

lets take that walk from there ama know if you the boring type or nat
No one is boring. They're either your type or not. Maybe you don't have topics you both have interest in.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by RexTramadol1: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Just say O’Trek
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by streetsoldier1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerian babes are too hungry and needy for this kind of date. If at all it happens, they will spend the whole day to tell you about their needs.... hungry folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Alexaonfleek: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
I can only do that with someone I'm a bit familiar with,not someone I'm just getting to know.
It will be nice if we can get suya too sha grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by seanjy4konji: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
not for hungry nigeria girls..

their history on whatsapp o pass coldstone ad shawarma craving..who go buy for me.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Johel(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
smartxyz:

Walk date?...one of the coolest stuff to happen between a guy and a lady he loves and she loves too...after long walk we get suya and hollandia to cool off... grin..life is simple,pple make it complicated....Thank God for weed.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Ungodly: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
MRDEE01:
Used to have lots of walk dates years back with my friend.

Is was fun.

Walk dates are for intelligent girls, not slayqueens who want to eat,take pictures and go shopping.

what makes you think intelligent girls should deprives themselves of eating, taking pictures and shopping?
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by AlphaStyles(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
me wey kuku like strolling before

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by ictplotter(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
I just remember my uniben days. From her hostel hall 2 to sport complex .
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
xpressionx:
Cynthia: What are we doing here?
John: We are taking a walk
Cynthia: Just walking about,are we mad people?
John: No baby,it's called a walk date.
Cynthia: I don't like this rubbish,I had better places to go and you made me cancel.
Now we are walking aimlessly.
Don't ever call my number again.

Nigerian girls don't like walk dates,flowers,sitting under the moon.

If ice cream and pizza and money is not involved, leave it.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by MsCassano(f): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
I love walk dates so much. I have always preferred it to just sitting in one cozy restaurant or bar with my partner. cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Kirkman: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
In better sane climes it's very OK. Not naija here where police will stroll by silently in their korope and bundle you and your walk date to their cell and call you a yahoo boy or stick some frivolous charges on ya head.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Tannhauser(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
My girlfriend then introduced me to these walk dates, we could walk for hours in the evening just visiting and holding hands...sigh. memories... cheesy

Sylvia, God bless you wherever you are now. kiss

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Deep, deep sigh.

Not all Nigerian ladies are hungry...

How many scenic paths or routes do we have in Nigeria

Dates usually involve eating.

Georgia Aquarium has many food courts.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give This Picture A Name / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.