Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Would You Accept Walk Dates? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept Walk Dates? (26182 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
meobizy:
They are fun. I used to do them back in uni. The problem is Nigerian women are lazy. Try a second or third walk date and she’ll claim her knees are bad from a sports injury she sustained as a child. Women of other races are open to it.
shocked
Are you a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by NumeroUna(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
I would take a walk date... I did it a couple of times with my ex and it was fun

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Walk date or strolling is fun with the one you love.
I remember a guy I was dating years back, we will fix a date in a restaurant, but we'll just end up strolling aimlessly from one street to another, gisting, laughing, holding hands and gazing at each other lovingly.

It was so fun that I always feel reluctant to go home.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Konquest: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2021
sisisioge:

See subtle toasting...Mr.Konquest....very smooth grin!

Oya you forget to give me the estate address so I can meet you there. Are you tall or short? What is your chest situation like? What bank do you use (dont give balance, there is a difference between GTB and Zenith bank users tongue), are you an Islander or Mainlander? Mention two places you like to eat out? It will help me know whether you're a restaurater or eateryer grin

These are good questions to support the estate waka.....you know there is a certain comfort to knowing that after the waka, there will be a good refuel tongue
@Sisisioge
You cracked me up with your
list of demands. You have the
chutzpah! grin

You'll have to fete me at Milares Kitchen if it's a 5-star facility when I'm around. wink

Just a quick one, what's the meaning of "fa" that you used in your posts? Is "fa" not supposed to be a Hausa exclamation of some sort?

You seem to be multi-lingual which is cool for adapting to real world situations.

Talk to you later.wink
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by CrownOfClay724: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Gravity56:
You will have to battle with the okada in my area.....these bikemen will be targeting your stomach with their bike handle

grin cheesy

Leave road for them nah.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by CrownOfClay724: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2021
peacettw:
Depends on whether we think in the same frequency. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who thinks the way I do. I keep my thoughts to myself and most often dial down to act and think like everyone else which can be quite frustrating

Now, I'm curious. cheesy

Your comment had a song playing in my head : Strangers Like Me , by Phil Collins.

I bottle in my thoughts too but they come running out when a like-minded person is in the question.

How do you think?

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by Konquest: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2021
smartxyz:
Walk date is something that is not considered in this part of the continent, especially here in Nigeria, our ladies don't consider anything a date if there's no food grin But I think its not all about going on lunch or dinner dates, you and your date could head out somewhere scenic and go for a walk while you get to know each other.

So guys what do you think about walk dates?
Event-based activities are the real deal with light meals or drinks... not strictly "foodie call" dates. grin

This shows the true taste or mental sophistication of a couple.

Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by peacettw: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Now, I'm curious. cheesy

Your comment had a song playing in my head : Strangers Like Me , by Phil Collins.

I bottle in my thoughts too but they come running out when a like-minded person is in the question.

How do you think?

Now, I am intrigued. We can give it a try grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by CrownOfClay724: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
peacettw:

Now, I am intrigued. We can give it a try grin
cheesy
We should.
Re: Would You Accept Walk Dates? by shantti(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo our hot sun no go favour this venture at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.