Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) (41564 Views)

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by kilisi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Stevenson20: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will becon Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming

Bros has landed. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Spiritmask: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will becon Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Finally, this nigga na serious religious clown!

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by iampeterben(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Geographers project topic don set oh!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by oluwaahmed: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Armegeddon fm grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Gospel2Day: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

Hallelujah. Preach it, Bro. May He find us READY.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
The aliens are finally trying to make contact with earth. With Nigeria in particular. They want to tell us Buhari is a total and complete idiot. The likes of which they have never seen in over 2000 years of observing us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nephilim: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Woooooooww!

That's the meteor spinning towards earth. Guys get ready. It's gonna crash upon earth. I know the scientist will keep troubling it with their own signal till it crash into earth. Watch Out!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by venabili: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

Na ds idiot again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nephilim: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
The aliens are finally trying to make contact with earth. With Nigeria in particular. They want to tell us Buhari is a complete idiot.
hahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Maybe Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel has blown the trumpet... God I commit myself into your hands

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by pejuakinab: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bro Righteousness sef!
Maay be na the angel dey blow trumpet signaling end time truly o
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
It'll be rad if truly there was intelligent life out there. With tech so advanced they go from one star system to another to colonize like a type 3 civilization haha. It's frightening but freaking cool nonetheless shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I already know the end time mentality deranged folk was behind this.

Maybe you should do your own thing that suits you

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Draggun(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

You never cease to amaze us all with your comments laced with humour and redudancy. Abeg rest, no be everything you go dey spiritually serious with.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by SILVERLINES: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dailymice:
grin
I won't comment a word on this, my beloved brother and friend 8n the lord @Righteousness2 is up there

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by josh123(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
There are so many things we don't know
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Lol

Lol..ur pic is hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Adakintroy: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
The world is at an all time place of distrust. Whatever you do will creat or generate fear. Good or bad.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by ThickSharon123(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8EvaXKIlME

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/milky-way-mysterious-radio-waves-astronomers/

The world is divided into dimensions, and the dimensions are divided by time. In each dimension, there's life developed.

Here's what I mean. We have year 1000 and it still exists.

Year 2000, still exists.

Year 4500 still exists.

So according to my findings, there most be some powerfully developed time or dimension which has found a way to tweak dimensions and time and communicate beyond the veil. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lies and more lies...These nasa decievers.We cannot leave Earth. They know. The sky has a solid firmament. Nothing goes through And Earth is flat...The world is completely lost cry
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Waffarianman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isokoboy:
Abeg ooo...I Neva born ooo

Watin U dey wait. grin

Me I don get 3. grin grin shocked
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by FvckAllMods: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Las las i will not die, I have death in my pocket now
Righteousness2:

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by nextstep(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled!

Predictable, as usual... 3000 years from now, Jesus will still be coming...

I'm so happy some people didn't listen to religious dogma, and because of them we have things like planes, radio, cell phones, antibacterial, air conditioning, mechanized farming, and semiconductors.

Even the printing press is a technological innovation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Masterito(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Really?
Smartblogger:
Hmm
I will write for you SEO optimized and plagiarism-free articles for just 500 n.aira. word count 500-700

See my signature to reach out to me
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Thebraveman: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't know how long I'm going to put up with Righteousness in this forum... Seun, better do something about that troll or I'm deactivating my account. There's a reason the religion section exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Must be ET trying to communicate! undecided
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hyerin:
It'll be rad if truly there was intelligent life out there. With tech so advanced they go from one star system to another to colonize like a type 3 civilization haha. It's frightening but freaking cool nonetheless shocked

shocked

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by MARKone(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
illicit:
That could be Armageddon FM

Radio Biafra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.