Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) (41565 Views)

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Draggun:

I believe so much in God bro, but it irks me when 'believers' make a fool of themselves by constituting nuisance on public platforms because they want to sound woke. The earlier you believe that science and technology has taken another laudable dimension, the better.
Abeg, rest.

I’m not sure he’s disputing science and technology just connecting futuristic dots in spiritual contexts. grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Cti28(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Who are you to speak of Armageddon when Righteousness have not spoken??
That right belongs exclusively to Righteousness
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by olu77(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2021
mybiz234:

New magas for yahoo boys

grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by olu77(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
EternalBeing:
Aliens are demons that some Satanic Scientists helped with Biosuits.

Or maybe they are the real angels and those bible imaginative pictures were wrong
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Meedon: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mrs. Dimensions.

ThickSharon123:

Even the law of relativity justifies the point. Would you believe if I told you there's no movement or a concept called time. But what we call time is simple an encasement which houses every idea and concept we have here.

When we dream too, that's a peek into the dimension too. Have you ever dreamt that it felt so real, and you're surprised to wake up and find its just a dream. Dream isn't none realistic in any sense, our dreams are another dimension in its own right.

When we do sleep, we tend to die in a few hours and our real body (not this flesh and blood ) is taking to another dimension to act our purpose, sometimes purposes to be done in what we call the mortal plane.

That said, there are dimensions, upon dimensions, upon dimensions. We have the 3rd dimension, which it what we call the real word, we have the fourth, the fifth and it goes on and on.

And we can only reach them through dreams and clairvoyance of some sort.

Magicians or witches presently do know how to harness this power, this is the reason a spiritually gifted person can see what would happen in 100 years time (Nostradamus the great predictor) and it goes on and on.

My theory is vast dear. smiley
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Angy55(f): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blakjewelry:

It sounds ambiguous to the non scientific mind. The source of the signal is still a natural one. Space full of such noise from natural bodies, most times some bodies behave differently from what is known or expected, it only helps to improve our understanding of how the universe works and from alien as the op is thinking.

Is it not almost the same thing as having heavy thunder storms that one would be scared? This one our pastor righteousness is preaching.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Angy55:

Is it not almost the same thing as having heavy thunder storms that one would be scared? This one our pastor righteousness is preaching.
Religion was the science used to explain the world in ancient times, today man has a better explanation for what we used to be mysteries and for someone trying to make scare story of what I understand as a perfect natural phenomenon, is annoying. Why do you think religion is fast declining in the western world, while a religious person will be quick to say it the devil that is taking over?, You will find it's due to the better understanding of world than we in Africa, we don't want to grow because we are afraid of loosing ourselves so we don't read
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Chinny024(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
larrybabanla:
madam, don't be brainwashed by that sh*t, I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe in rapture
Then keep your notion to yourself. Don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Andercruz: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Even the law of relativity justifies the point. Would you believe if I told you there's no movement or a concept called time. But what we call time is simple an encasement which houses every idea and concept we have here.

When we dream too, that's a peek into the dimension too. Have you ever dreamt that it felt so real, and you're surprised to wake up and find its just a dream. Dream isn't none realistic in any sense, our dreams are another dimension in its own right.

When we do sleep, we tend to die in a few hours and our real body (not this flesh and blood ) is taking to another dimension to act our purpose, sometimes purposes to be done in what we call the mortal plane.

That said, there are dimensions, upon dimensions, upon dimensions. We have the 3rd dimension, which it what we call the real word, we have the fourth, the fifth and it goes on and on.

And we can only reach them through dreams and clairvoyance of some sort.

Magicians or witches presently do know how to harness this power, this is the reason a spiritually gifted person can see what would happen in 100 years time (Nostradamus the great predictor) and it goes on and on.

My theory is vast dear. smiley

Wow.. obviously I'm deeply surprised over what u've written...it is seeming a mystery.... forgive me, how did you come to know of all these...were there some books you read or what?? I'm still curious, really.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by chiefobdk2: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Should we be scared now...hell no
We scientists will figure it out with time
Let me call my cousin bro studying geo physics
Am a computer scientist
Yahoo scientist
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tloc:

Have you ever existed in a WORLD that ended? Just STFU! Science will take you to your next existence. You'd know where you reincarnated from and where you're going. Read more

Bar the ''just STFU," this comment would have worth discussing on, but I'm sure more than "just STFU" would be dropped.

Kindly dash on to Quora/reddit to see the proper way of commenting or replying to one.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Tloc(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Kraik:

Bar the ''just STFU," this comment would have worth discussing on, but I'm sure more than "just STFU" would be dropped.

Kindly dash on to Quora/reddit to see the proper way of commenting or replying to one.

My apologies on using them WORDS. I was incensed about the obvious NAIVETY of the esoteric in your comment.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Jesuferanmi1: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
telim:
Tired of mother earth with the dubious and greedy humans, is high time I join my cousins in other planets.

Hello sir, i need you to explain something to me , thanks in advance sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.