Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) (41569 Views)

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by osato45: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming
go an watch midnight mass
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by house10s: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
well let me pretend i understand.

omg really thats scary omg
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Impregnable101:
I believe their are other people/alien somewhere

If there are, i doubt they’d be PEOPLE as we’ve come to know them on planet earth! shocked

The unique chemical makeup and gravity on their planet would definitely make them look different from us....maybe much taller (probably 10 ft giants) or much shorter than us; may have evolved to have tails; and their females may have 4 breasts instead of our two, while their males may have large dicks even horses would envy! You never know! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Ejemehn(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Yes sir, Jesus is coming soon we believe.

But sir, why do you start some of the the words in your sentences with caps?

Just curious undecided
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by dazzlingd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Olodo, go and knw more about the universe u live, u will realise u dont have sense

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by joowealth(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thor (The Dark World) come to my mind!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Everything unusual in an African man's hear is processed as end time sign but the western world sees it differently. They look for opportunities therein while we siddon look guessing God's guess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isokoboy:
Abeg ooo...I Neva born ooo

If they don’t come in peace, then you’ve left it too late as the entire humanity would either be destroyed or enslaved!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by richmanrichard: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Should we be scared now...hell no
We scientists will figure it out with time
Let me call my cousin bro studying geo physics
Am a computer scientist
hahaha! you are a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by PROPEACE: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Should we be scared now...hell no

We scientists will figure it out with time

Let me call my cousin bro studying geo physics

Am a computer scientist

I AM! When will you guys learn?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Impregnable101: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin
PROUDIGBO:

If there are, i doubt they’d be PEOPLE as we’ve come to know them on planet earth!

The unique chemical makeup and gravity on their planet would definitely make them look different from us....maybe much taller (probably 10 ft giants) or much shorter than us; may have evolved to have tails; and their females may have 4 breasts instead of our two, while their males may have large dicks even horses would envy! You never know! smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by espn(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I also believe in God, but many of these technologies you enjoy today were mysteries before, just like this mysterious waves.
But the scientists didn't give up and call it endtime.
I hope you know what I mean
no he doesn't...the thinking is shallow...so no amount of explanation or convincing can change their mind...
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Andercruz: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
ThickSharon123:

The world is divided into dimensions, and the dimensions are divided by time. In each dimension, there's life developed.

Here's what I mean. We have year 1000 and it still exists.

Year 2000, still exists.

Year 4500 still exists.

So according to my findings, there most be some powerfully developed time or dimension which has found a way to tweak dimensions and time and communicate beyond the cveil. kiss

How did you know this. I'm seriously curious.. seriously... clarify further, pls.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I also believe in God, but many of these technologies you enjoy today were mysteries before, just like this mysterious waves.
It sounds ambiguous to the non scientific mind. The source of the signal is still a natural one. Space full of such noise from natural bodies, most times some bodies behave differently from what is known or expected, it only helps to improve our understanding of how the universe works and from alien as the op is thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by bencr7: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Everything unusual in an African man's hear is processed as end time sign but the western world sees it differently. They look for opportunities therein while we siddon look guessing God's guess.
when it comes about end time sign things Western world mostly America are d one that carry d thing for head pass Africa, YouTube is ur answer..

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
dawnomike:
Aliens are sending an encrypted message to mother Earth i guess grin
too much sci-fi is not good for your health
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Benwallt:

After preaching endtime, they'll still travel to same oyibo land that they preach God will destroy like Sodom and Gomorrah to treat their illnesses, with technologies that are considered instruments of the devil here.

Next level Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Movies are really coming to reality shocked
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
I knew something was happening in space, we went out to transfer control for a topographic survey. The coordinates we were getting were different from the coordinates of the already established controls.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by drlateef: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
IPOB sending radio signals to Buhari lol.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
PotatoSalad:

After preaching endtime, they'll still travel to same oyibo land that they preach God will destroy like Sodom and Gomorrah to treat their illnesses, with technologies that are considered instruments of the devil here.

Next level Hypocrisy.
Spot on. Hypocrisy and better brainwashing have glued Africa to the spot she was since the time of our forefathers

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by viyon02: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Since is coming from the milky way galaxy, it may be stars behaving in a funny way unknow to us.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Rimsd(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
ALIENS are sending message ooo, Buhari see what you have caused now and the worst is I neva marry choiii cry

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
bencr7:
when it comes about end time sign things Western world mostly America are d one that carry d thing for head pass Africa, YouTube is ur answer..
Compare America to you continent then go back and rent a room on YouTube
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Kokaine(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Another rubbish trash posted by the same Pastopreneur fraudster under a different moniker.
You post rubbish news then run to comment with another moniker with your usual rubbish Jesus trash. I'm sure you are number in line for HELL if it does exist.
hell exists
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by dandig(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

He'll never know what you mean
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by engrchykae(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sabadon:
They are communicating, only if u can decode the encrypted message......i do believe in life outside earth
some years back I had a dream.
In broad daylight,a big disk shaped craft suddenly appeared and eclipsed the Sun.
People panicked as a result of sudden semi darkness.
Then people came out of the craft shooting at people.
They were shooting out very sharp objects like welder's electrodes,very sharp that it goes through walls to hit targets.
In less than five minutes,they were recalled back to the disk shaped machine which made a great noise and disappeared as sunlight was seen again.
That dream made me curious and I started reading Eric von danicken's chariot of the gods,things started making Sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Stokia: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
I just don't like the way this guy and his types reasons.

Who they wan impress nah sad

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
I know this might sound stupid, I shouldn't really write this out as I haven't been given an authority to do so.

I don't really know how long I've lived, or how much I'm gonna live longer, but I think this world of ours will end in this current generation, I don't know about other planetary bodies, our ending might not necessarily comes from extraterrestrials, it might be as a result of our own doings.

My vision was blurred to the Earth's ending, but I've seen it.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Isokoboy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Waffarianman:

Watin U dey wait. grin

Me I don get 3. grin grin shocked

Madam Neva ready
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Moorish: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

But Jesus also said “this generation will not pass until these things happen”

He also said “some of you standing here will not taste of death until these things happen”

I’m sure you cannot explain this

Because it means the end of days have already happened during the time of the apostles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.