Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) (41566 Views)

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking Itโ€™s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

True wisdom is not accepting lies, deceit and fraud as facts when you see them, that's sheer stupidity, gullibility and imbecility. That sums up your shallow low IQ reasoning perfectly.

Get lost jelly fish brain.
Happy weekend!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Karnice600: 3:31am On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Should we be scared now...hell no

We scientists will figure it out with time

Let me call my cousin bro studying geo physics

Am a computer scientist

Geo physics ke?
Astro physics instead.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by lekkyy: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I also believe in God, but many of these technologies you enjoy today were mysteries before, just like this mysterious waves.
But the scientists didn't give up and call it endtime.
I hope you know what I mean

This is how people like you will be disputing the word of God until the trumpet will sound. Noah, warned during his time, nobody listened.

May we not miss heaven in Jesus name
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Awoleesu(m): 4:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Who are you to speak of Armageddon when Righteousness have not spoken??

Like seriously!

I'd cast a cursory glance at the moniker expecting to see the usual...Alas! I was taken aback! Illicit! What?!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 29, 2021
house10s:
well let me pretend i understand.

omg really thats scary omg
grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Greystone: 5:35am On Oct 29, 2021
illicit:
That could be Armageddon FM

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Iyiataata92: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Dimitarr:

Please don't loud this before they say you are the antichrist. It seems Christianity to some Nigerians means suspension of your brain and thinking faculty. At no point did oga take it as a sign of GOD that we have not finished exploring the earth and the universe yet, that there is still a billion more things for us to discover and showcase is wonderful provisions. But trust fear mongers to feed on the desperation of people.
And trust me, this is what is holding Africa back. We we are content with fear.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Chinny024(f): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Rapture station.. Everything is already in place..Me don prepare finish, and wait tire!!!!
Baba God see us through!!!

This world don caste...
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Iyiataata92: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Awoleesu:

Like seriously!

I'd cast a cursory glance at the moniker expecting to see the usual...Alas! I was taken aback! Illicit! What?!
Can you imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Ijaya123: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Should we be scared now...hell no

We scientists will figure it out with time

Let me call my cousin bro studying geo physics

Am a computer scientist

Iโ€™m, not Am

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Waffarianman(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Isokoboy:

Madam Neva ready

Ok
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by mybiz234: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2021
olu77:
Nice one. Hopefully, soon we'll be able to talk to aliens on our mobiles.

New magas for yahoo boys
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by larrybabanla(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Do you think Earth is the only planet that inhabits humans? Some planets too are occupied with normal humans, like u and me

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by larrybabanla(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Chinny024:
Rapture station.. Everything is already in place..Me don prepare finish, and wait tire!!!!
Baba God see us through!!!

This world don caste...
madam, don't be brainwashed by that sh*t, I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe in rapture

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by larrybabanla(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2021
EternalBeing:
Aliens are demons that some Satanic Scientists helped with Biosuits.
hmm, lekwa.. see another one

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by larrybabanla(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2021
lekkyy:

This is how people like you will be disputing the word of God until the trumpet will sound. Noah, warned during his time, nobody listened.

May we not miss heaven in Jesus name
and how can you convince us it's the word of God ?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming

Ode ni e grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by mercy87(f): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming

Luke 21:25-28
Great one Bro. Why don't you state the scriptures verse attached to it so it can lead people to the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by MightySparrow: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
What are their message.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by mercy87(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
The Holy Bible: Luke 21:25โ€“27 โ€” The New International Version (NIV)

25 โ€œThere will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

All these have already been foretold. How long will you make jest or ignore this?

Repent from your sins, believe and receive Jesus Christ.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by anoda(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Invisible spaceship filled with aliens is close by
thank God say nose mask dey, those aliens nor fit lay at all
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Telekinetic: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2021
The Almighty God does extraordinary things beyond human comprehension! His thoughts are higher than ours just as the Heaven is higher than the earth.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmm well maybe it's an Alien technology FM
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by kareemsolomon20(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2021
all is well we go face am 2gether
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Draggun(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
jaxxy:

The mysteries of this world tells u God is real. undecided

I believe so much in God bro, but it irks me when 'believers' make a fool of themselves by constituting nuisance on public platforms because they want to sound woke. The earlier you believe that science and technology has taken another laudable dimension, the better.
Abeg, rest.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Draggun(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Grandmeister:
People are complaining about righteousness, and not because he curses or breaks any rule o. But because deep deep inside them they're afraid that he just might be right lol. They fear that he might get to tell them "I told you so" sometime in the not so distant future lol.

No one is scared, his redudancy made him a laughing stock. There are some things that should be left the way they are but he always find a way to attach something spiritual to it.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Grandmeister(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Draggun:

No one is scared, his redudancy made him a laughing stock. There are some things that should be left the way they are but he always find a way to attach something spiritual to it.
That's his choice. He is not breaking any rules. We condone some monikers that say more offensive stuffs here don't we?
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Horokrox: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2021
iampeterben:
Geographers project topic don set oh!
You meant Astronomers specifically those who studied Radio Wave Extragalactic Astronomy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.