Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) (41568 Views)

Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid) / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by IbileIfe: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Almighty Baba of the universe is just testing mic and you are already baffled? grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by AyelalaOo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
It's better we go find them first than them finding us first, and that is if they have not found us already self. Because they way I see it now, they are certainly the ones on their way here as it stands, and they may not be friendly

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Ever8090: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I also believe in God, but many of these technologies you enjoy today were mysteries before, just like this mysterious waves.
But the scientists didn't give up and call it endtime.
I hope you know what I mean
are you aware that the civilization and the degree of scientific progress is also sign of end time?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Quiny32323: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
olu77:
Nice one. Hopefully, soon we'll be able to talk to aliens on our mobiles.

Aliens should come and teach these world powers lesson and leave the underdeveloped world out of this advancement.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by IbileIfe: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Rimsd:
ALIENS are sending message ooo, Buhari see what you have caused now and the worst is I neva marry choiii cry
grin
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Dimitarr: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I also believe in God, but many of these technologies you enjoy today were mysteries before, just like this mysterious waves.
But the scientists didn't give up and call it endtime.
I hope you know what I mean

Please don't loud this before they say you are the antichrist. It seems Christianity to some Nigerians means suspension of your brain and thinking faculty. At no point did oga take it as a sign of GOD that we have not finished exploring the earth and the universe yet, that there is still a billion more things for us to discover and showcase is wonderful provisions. But trust fear mongers to feed on the desperation of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
dawnomike:
Aliens are sending an encrypted message to mother Earth i guess grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Hardgun: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Another rubbish trash posted by the same Pastopreneur fraudster under a different moniker.
You post rubbish news then run to comment with another moniker with your usual rubbish Jesus trash. I'm sure you are number in line for HELL if it does exist.
As your name no get meaning I'm surprise as your life no get meaning

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Grandmeister(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
People are complaining about righteousness, and not because he curses or breaks any rule o. But because deep deep inside them they're afraid that he just might be right lol. They fear that he might get to tell them "I told you so" sometime in the not so distant future lol.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Tloc(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kraik:
I know this might sound stupid, I shouldn't really write this out as I haven't been given an authority to do so.

I don't really know how long I've lived, or how much I'm gonna live longer, but I think this world of ours will end in this current generation, I don't know about other planetary bodies, our ending might not necessarily comes from extraterrestrials, it might be as a result of our own doings.

My vision was blurred to the Earth's ending, but I've seen it.

Have you ever existed in a WORLD that ended? Just STFU! Science will take you to your next existence. You'd know where you reincarnated from and where you're going. Read more
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by handyman90: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming

He has already descended..

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Another rubbish trash posted by the same Pastopreneur fraudster under a different moniker.
You post rubbish news then run to comment with another moniker with your usual rubbish Jesus trash. I'm sure you are number in line for HELL if it does exist.

There nothing rubbish about what he posts. They are very informative. He’s entitled to his interpretation and so are u if u have any.

Whichever the case man’s existence and this world and creation isn’t by chance or mistake. There is a reason beyond ur comprehension and that’s why we don’t know everything. We keep seeking and searching for explanations and answers. He’s giving u an explanation. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Draggun:

You never cease to amaze us all with your comments laced with humour and redudancy. Abeg rest, no be everything you go dey spiritually serious with.

The mysteries of this world tells u God is real. undecided
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hardgun:

As your name no get meaning I'm surprise as your life no get meaning

Yeah, you'll need a higher level of IQ than what you currently have to decipher the meaning of the moniker. Pls don't worry your little brain too much, just keep it moving.
Thanks.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by FourElements: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isokoboy:
Abeg ooo...I Neva born ooo
Hurry up...!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by FourElements: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
sammysmiles:
Who be dat wey dey cancel righteousness comment for up cheesy cheesy
Na one of the Antichrist agents!
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Ebonygeek(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Smartblogger:
Hmm
I will write for you SEO optimized and plagiarism-free articles for just 500 n.aira. word count 500-700

See my signature to reach out to me
Don't let these cruel agents use you bro. That amount is too low for SEO
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/milky-way-mysterious-radio-waves-astronomers/

If I say I understood all this grammar, I would be lying. Am certain that a Nigerian who grew up in Nigeria will not be able to study the course that the Ph.d student is studying.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by ThickSharon123(f): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Andercruz:

How did you know this. I'm seriously curious.. seriously... clarify further, pls.

Even the law of relativity justifies the point. Would you believe if I told you there's no movement or a concept called time. But what we call time is simple an encasement which houses every idea and concept we have here.

When we dream too, that's a peek into the dimension too. Have you ever dreamt that it felt so real, and you're surprised to wake up and find its just a dream. Dream isn't none realistic in any sense, our dreams are another dimension in its own right.

When we do sleep, we tend to die in a few hours and our real body (not this flesh and blood ) is taking to another dimension to act our purpose, sometimes purposes to be done in what we call the mortal plane.

That said, there are dimensions, upon dimensions, upon dimensions. We have the 3rd dimension, which it what we call the real word, we have the fourth, the fifth and it goes on and on.

And we can only reach them through dreams and clairvoyance of some sort.

Magicians or witches presently do know how to harness this power, this is the reason a spiritually gifted person can see what would happen in 100 years time (Nostradamus the great predictor) and it goes on and on.

My theory is vast dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by DMCY: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Emmypure: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Owner and Creator of the Heavens and the Earth told us over 2000 yrs ago , what will be on Earth as Signals to his arrival and the End of the age.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

It's receive sense

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

"Keep deceiving and disgracing yourself...God created scientists to discover the universe and without them you won't have any idea about the very universe you link your so called "end of the world" to, without scientific research you won't have a smartphone neither would you have data...

1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil.

If you have studied the bible well enough you won't be disgracing yourself thinking you are mocking God.

I know you don't even have the capacity to digest what I just said judging from your ignorance". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by King44(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2021
dawnomike:
what awon werey want us to believe
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by cardoctor(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2021
You follow hear am?
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2021
dawnomike:

Lol so you self watched that Great indian Movie "Kol mi gaya" that year
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by iboboyswag(m): 1:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Omo15Omo:
Ok

If this isn't another scam. Put up a contact number and I can help you get the attention of a UK based NGO that handle such matters.

Besides how does a tertiary institution ask you to pay before hand for a surgery? Maybe I am missing something but please help clear my doubt.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by coreninja(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2021
We've been able to decrypt the message and it says Buhari must go���

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 29, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

True wisdom begins by accepting things the way they are: this is far from you.
Re: Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) by UncleKoboko: 3:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]Scriptures Must be Fulfilled! It does not Matter whether we Believe or not.

Ready or Not! JESUS is Coming[/s]
Scripture or STORYBOOK?

FULLISHFULL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.