Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Many No Before The Yes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many No Before The Yes? (826 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many No Before The Yes? by 2sexy(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2011
Nairaland ladies and Guys, before you hooked up with the guy or lady that you are presently with, how many NO before the YES? I mean how many times did a lady refused to accept to date you as guy until she finally said YES and how long did this take her,1 week,1month, just how long? To the ladies,how many NO before you finally said YES to the guy and how long,1week,1month, 2,3months or 1year?

In case you are wondering why am asking, there is a girl am chasing and its been 2weeks of NO. Not like that but she said she has just broke up with her boyfriend and does not want rush into another relationship because she has been rushing in and out. She keeps claiming that she can't date me but in one of her text to me, she said: 'I sincerely lv evrything abt u. U re really a nice guy,1to be with .d truth is i cant date u.so sori, '
Now I feel she is scared of being hurt because of how her previous boyfriend treated her or she just want to see how serious I am. I will give more details later.
Side Note: I posted "We Can Be Friends" meaning, am still talking about the same girl in that post.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Dyt(f): 2:04am On Jun 04, 2011
Funnily i go 4 my guys
so it doesnt tk tym
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by KennyG6(m): 2:06am On Jun 04, 2011
0 No's, i'm that good
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by MsPotato(f): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2011
For me, I dont just date people like that. I have to know them as a friend and also I have to develop feelings for them before I say Yes. Lets just say Im the type whom likes to tak my time

There are many guys whom came up to me in the past wanting to date m, I immediately rejected all of them in one click because I feel uncomfortable no knowing the guy first.

My bf was my bst friend at first for 4 years and because I knew him than, than we kinda hit it off.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by iice(f): 2:46am On Jun 04, 2011
If i want to date you, there is a yes. There is no No turning into Yes. If it's a no, it will always remain a no.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Advocator: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2011
iice:

If i want to date you, there is a yes. There is no No turning into Yes. If it's a no, it will always remain a no.
You are the mod of this section right? Can I ask you a question?
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by KennyG6(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2011
iice:

but surely feelings change, u might get to see the side of the guy you'd never seen before thereby going from a "no" to "qui"
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by HighChief4(m): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^You just asked what I wanted to ask her
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by tpia5: 2:55am On Jun 04, 2011
i think a better question would be how many times must we see this type of thread.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by iice(f): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2011
Kenny_G:

but surely feelings change, u might get to see the side of the guy you'd never seen before thereby going from a "no" to "qui"
Sure feelings change but i make a choice to stick to what i say (no i don't regret things, you take the consequences and move on).  I prefer to know the person a lil bit before dating him.  In the time of knowing, i request to be blasted with all, his bad as well as his good.  That makes it easier for me to make a decision.  In the situation, i'm not friends with him first. . .if i want to date him, i will date him.  If it doesn't work out.  Cut your losses and move on.

Advocator:

You are the mod of this section right? Can I ask you a question?
Question being?
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Advocator: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2011
iice:

Question being?
Why do I get ban for no reason, why are my posts most of the time moved to unknown sections and most importantly is there no freedom of speech in this forum?
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by iice(f): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2011
Sometimes the spambot tags post.  It also automatically bans you if it sees your post as spam.
Some threads are better suited to some areas, hence the sections on NL.  Not every thread belongs in the romance section.
There are rules/guidelines made by the admin. Nairaland Rules  If you break it, he would ban you.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Advocator: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2011
iice:

Sometimes the spambot tags post.  It also automatically bans you if it sees your post as spam.
Some threads are better suited to some areas, hence the sections on NL.  Not every thread belongs in the romance section.
There are rules/guidelines made by the admin. Nairaland Rules  If you break it, he would ban you.

So what you are saying is, I'll get banned for no reason but some rotten members can roam and post all kind of shitty threads & still stay safe from getting dumped in jail. What you are trying to make me understand is baseless dictatorship kinda scheme. Nevertheless, I'll swallow my saliva and move on.

Thanks for answering my questions.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Ranoscky(m): 3:36am On Jun 04, 2011
No girl had ever said NO to me b4 b'cos, I negotiate, pay, bang and leave. I dont do girlfriends. FUKK LOVE!
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by noblegas2(m): 4:45am On Jun 04, 2011
Hmmm, Ranoscky, bad guy!
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Ranoscky(m): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ Thats me for u, man. I wont like any as$hole to act shaddy on me cos bullshits are for the birds.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by MsPotato(f): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^ shocked sad cry
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by 2sexy(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2011
Hey guys, should i hang on? What do you think could going on in her mind?
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by 2sexy(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2011
Guys what should do? Hang on?
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Zahnda(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2011
That's pretty easy: It's the total number of solid colours she's got on, multiplied by the angle at which her head is leaning, divided by the total sum of her menstrual cycle. If she's a water sign, then refer to Pythagoras, Theorem 7.
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by 2sexy(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2011
Zahnda:

That's pretty easy: It's the total number of solid colours she's got on, multiplied by the angle at which her head is leaning, divided by the total sum of her menstrual cycle. If she's a water sign, then refer to Pythagoras, Theorem 7.

Do you think you know math? IF , A(X SQUARE) + BX + C = 0
DERIVE THE QUADRATIC EQUATION undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Ekpoma1: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

No girl had ever said NO to me b4 b'cos, I negotiate, pay, bang and leave. I dont do girlfriends. FUKK LOVE!
Funny. How i wish i can emulate u bt i dnt do ashawo!
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Somaliland(m): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2011
Advocator:

So what you are saying is, I'll get banned for no reason but some rotten members can roam and post all kind of shitty threads & still stay safe from getting dumped in jail. What you are trying to make me understand is baseless dictatorship kinda scheme. Nevertheless, I'll swallow my saliva and move on.
Thanks for answering my questions.

Bal waxan eeg saaxib. How can they ban my only brother here, jareerka waa power mad walaal. Lets steal all there dumar as revenge somahaa!!
Re: How Many No Before The Yes? by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2011
@OP Not all ladies are indecisive well for the most part we are, but some of US DO KNOW WHAT WE WANT Y'KNOW! cheesy

As for me sha, i barely meet/see/encounter guys i like & the one's i usually like are just out of bounds or somethings like that, the thing is most guys/men that I meet always tend to approach me in a link-up manner or in other words just want to date me, it's not cool cus then it's just like umm here we go again another guy trying to holler @ me(i'm not being pompous o) i do give guys chances tho, but i don't know sha like most girls who commented here i like to get to know them better first & rather they get to know me better 2 before pushing to relationship agreements.Also i prefer knowing a guy through somebody(reliable) it's not always healthy/safe meeting or making randomn friends undecided

Poster it shouldn't be a chase, the lady told you her situation so don't push it before you regret your actions seriously.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Is Asking You For A Date? / Will You Fall In Love Again With The Person You Are In Love With Now In The Next Generation? / My Friend Need Hel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.