Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl (3969 Views)

Lady Call Out Reno Omokri Over Harsh Word Of A Girl Who Ask To Be His Sugar Bae / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Mrxawe: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
I mean. You have this friend who constantly calls you to use your room that he's bringing a girl.. I mean house you pay rent for o , for your own comfort o.. you go vacate for am coz he wan bring woman.. and because na your guy, you go allow am .. ontop your matress o.. matress wey you dey sleep ontop make another person use am dey fvck woman...

Gross man
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Qatar2022: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
It's just simply, if he is your friend accept it because it's guys thing but if he's not your closs friend tell him story

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bro code. But first thing I check when i return is the bedspread if there's Cum stain

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
It’s you that’s doing bro code na. Displeasing yourself to please others.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2021

That's the simplest thing, bro

God bless Sheffy for Itoki back in my NYSC days...
I go sleep on rug, he go dey lash babe at night

For midnight around 2am, nigga go wake me up make i come lash d babe, na me own the babe till day break

Serious lashing while Sheffy is snoring.

Run Pussay with no emotions

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by LegendaryLover(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
na wa ooooo.
set boundaries na...
learn to say no.
don't be afraid doing so may ruin your friendship, no, it'll only make it better.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by KingDash: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

For midnight around 2am, nigga go wake me up make i come lash d babe, na me own the babe till day break

that guy na real niggggar

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
KingDash:
that guy na real niggggar

Yea, he be real niggar

He's an indigene while i was a corper then
We run am neatly...
From
Sango, abule ijoko, itoki, agbado, rafco

Rotten pussay dey those aforementioned places

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by decatalyst(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

I know of twins that did this shit school then.

Bad thing is that, the girl didn't know. embarassed
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by KingDash: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

Yea, he be real niggar
He's an indigene while i was a corper then We run am neatly... From Sango, abule ijoko, itoki, agbado, rafco

hahahahaha.. bros you won bust my belle this night oh.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
decatalyst:

I know of twins that did this shit school then.

Bad thing is that, the girl didn't know. embarassed

Good thing is that those girls knew. Nigga go stand up in the middle of the sex, so he left the pussay Hot and asking for more.
So, he will suggest me but before he finished suggestion or before the babe say yes or no, i don already drag my nigga down d bed dey shift the womb.

So, we continue like that but those babes arw are mature... No be omo get inside

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
KingDash:
hahahahaha.. bros you won bust my belle this night oh.

E no fit burst but rotten pussay plenty for ogun state and lagos state.

Na at sango i see pussay wey dey smell like latrine... I SWEAR.

OMO'KOMO NI KAFAYA
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Dogasas: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
I find it disgusting too sha but sometimes we have no choice than to just help out. happens mostly during uni and nysc . for nysc, only a handful of corpers rent their own house, the rest na PPA dey give them and there's no privacy coz you go most likely get PPA, asides that in most cases , lodge wey PPA dey give na mostly faceme I face you and most girls no dey comfortable to dey Bleep inside that kind place.

Just remove your bedsheet, turn the matress upside down and when they're done, you go sundry your matress first . Wash your toilet well with bleach.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by KingDash: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

OMO'KOMO NI KAFAYA
Na wa oh.. but you try sha, bros I no fit risk am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Dogasas: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
It’s you that’s doing bro code na. Displeasing yourself to please others.
Swears. the imagination of having a guy sex a girl on the same matress I'll sleep on that night and the foreseeable future ehn. also the thought that the girl would probably use my toilet to wash up ehn. No be small sanitation you suppose do for your house after renting o.grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Mrxawe: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
LegendaryLover:
na wa ooooo.
set boundaries na...
learn to say no.
don't be afraid doing so may ruin your friendship, no, it'll only make it better.
Unfortunately, I lost so many friends because of this back then in uni lol. Some of them took it personal and stoped talking to me .. humans sha
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
KingDash:
Na wa oh.. but you try sha, bros I no fit risk am.

U wan make me get STD?

I no do am

I saw vagina wart on her pussay and d pussay was secreting peak milk, i only fingered her with my left pinkie.. I sent her away.
When she was gone, I opened the window and door, i washed my bedsheet, took out the bed.

People were asking me, Corper wetin happen, i said i dey do sanitation.

The other girl wey come for lashing that night, na standing position i do as my bed no dey good condition.

Na Sheffy con host me for the night sleep
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

OMO'KOMO NI KAFAYA
Una dey get kind Sha. Abeg how una preeq dey take stand sef?
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Una dey get kind Sha. Abeg how una preeq dey take stand sef?

Stand for where?

E shrink ni o

Just like say u touched snail �

Ehn ehn, d way snail entered, that's how my preeq behaved
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by KingDash: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

U wan make me get STD?

I no do am

I saw vagina wart on her pussay and d pussay was secreting peak milk, i only fingered her with my left pinkie.. I sent her away.
When she was gone, I opened the window and door, i washed my bedsheet, took out the bed.

The other girl wey come for lashing that night, na standing position i do as my bed no dey good condition.

bros you funny abeg.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Afo241(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

U wan make me get STD?

I no do am

Bro you be bad niggar
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Afo241(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fmlao:

U wan make me get STD?

I no do am

Bro you be bad niggar
grin grin.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by uthlaw: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Many times....if the babe na street girl or neighbor....na too Carry her go away because ur niggas too go use ur crib!
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Olumighty123(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Ordinary room na him you dey kpataki like this, if e wan kan borrow your gf nko? You go kill am? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by aminusodiq(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean. You have this friend who constantly calls you to use your room that he's bringing a girl.. I mean house you pay rent for o , for your own comfort o.. you go vacate for am coz he wan bring woman.. and because na your guy, you go allow am .. ontop your matress o.. matress wey you dey sleep ontop make another person use am dey fvck woman...

Gross man
if hes your friend... Its nothing... grin while i was serving... i even gave my friend who stayed in corpers a lodge a spare key to knack babes in my room. My friends would do dsame for me... Even lay bed and make other preps if im not around to do that... One idiot bought hollandia for a random babe wey no meet me for house.... When she left... I was like... You are mad oo... Dis babe deserve bigi now... Why hollandia tongue May God forgive us cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Lilsameey: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2021
I can't allow nonsense in my personal space.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Lilsameey: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

Yea, he be real niggar

He's an indigene while i was a corper then
We run am neatly...
From
Sango, abule ijoko, itoki, agbado, rafco

,..How will you rate the pussies you got from Sango?
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..How will you rate the pussies you got from Sango?

BAD PUSSAY, BAD BAD PUSSAY
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Lilsameey: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

BAD PUSSAY, BAD BAD PUSSAY
,..Lmaooo grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by bigjackass: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Too dangerous in this era of ritualists and Yahoo plus boys. If the chic goes missing and her last known whereabouts is your house lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2021
undecided
How much for Short time for normal hotel wey go make you defy my room with your anyhow fvck.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by TheWolfen(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
What happen to being your brother keeper lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Girth Is Diminishing / Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl / What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.