Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl (3968 Views)

Lady Call Out Reno Omokri Over Harsh Word Of A Girl Who Ask To Be His Sugar Bae / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by reddingtonblack: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean. You have this friend who constantly calls you to use your room that he's bringing a girl.. I mean house you pay rent for o , for your own comfort o.. you go vacate for am coz he wan bring woman.. and because na your guy, you go allow am .. ontop your matress o.. matress wey you dey sleep ontop make another person use am dey fvck woman...

Gross man

stop sounding like its by force, if it is such a big deal to you then kindly refuse him, tbh if i am living in a one room it will be a big deal ... can't be philandering about just because my nigga wants to Bleep.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Holywizard: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
What's wrong with that?
During NYSC I dey leave room for my Muslim friend Raji back then. He been dey stay for Muslim corper's lodge and I go rent house where fellow corpers no dey.
I dey leave key for him and he dey always arrange my room everything he use am.
I dey always change my bedsheet after. Me dey ask sometimes most especially if I dey for my family house. No be every girl dem dey carry come house.
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Calibrator: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Always set boundaries.

My Gs know that I can break a arm and leg for them but my personal space is off limits.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
One of my gee dae even carry im new catch come my side for the weekend, who I'm I 2 say no 2 my nigga smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by arthurwillia(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

That's the simplest thing, bro

God bless Sheffy for Itoki back in my NYSC days...
I go sleep on rug, he go dey lash babe at night

For midnight around 2am, nigga go wake me up make i come lash d babe, na me own the babe till day break

Serious lashing while Sheffy is snoring.

Run Pussay with no emotions

Haha shey the babe no know ni?
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by arthurwillia(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dogasas:
I find it disgusting too sha but sometimes we have no choice than to just help out. happens mostly during uni and nysc . for nysc, only a handful of corpers rent their own house, the rest na PPA dey give them and there's no privacy coz you go most likely get PPA, asides that in most cases , lodge wey PPA dey give na mostly faceme I face you and most girls no dey comfortable to dey Bleep inside that kind place.

Just remove your bedsheet, turn the matress upside down and when they're done, you go sundry your matress first . Wash your toilet well with bleach.

Lol we Dey lash babe inside corper lodge that year
No time
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by arthurwillia(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
How much for Short time for normal hotel wey go make you defy my room with your anyhow fvck.

How many 1500 you wan pay

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kid's stuff. If u can't use ur place try a hotel.. Na when i never mature i dey try that nonsense. Which mumu bro code be that.. I don't even have such people in my small circle who think like that undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by CaptainZubi: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Naso sex video dey leak.. you rent person house , u no know weytin he don install for him room. Whether one secret camera dey, you no know..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by AgricMaster: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean. You have this friend who constantly calls you to use your room that he's bringing a girl.. I mean house you pay rent for o , for your own comfort o.. you go vacate for am coz he wan bring woman.. and because na your guy, you go allow am .. ontop your matress o.. matress wey you dey sleep ontop make another person use am dey fvck woman...

Gross man
did he pay you

if he did

congrat your house in now
airbnb charlet
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

That's the simplest thing, bro

God bless Sheffy for Itoki back in my NYSC days...
I go sleep on rug, he go dey lash babe at night

For midnight around 2am, nigga go wake me up make i come lash d babe, na me own the babe till day break

Serious lashing while Sheffy is snoring.

Run Pussay with no emotions

Lol clown, won't the babe object?
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

Lol clown, won't the babe object?

Object when she's high in the moodand wet

Biggy don't know how things dey go

So, for ur mind now, she go object at 2am and start going home?
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

Object when she's high in the moodand wet

Biggy don't know how things dey go

So, for ur mind now, she go object at 2am and start going home?

Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

Baba I miss a lot for babe marra, I can't count, because I overthink issues until I met my paddy for life I miss that guy he is married now. The guy get PhD for woman matter he stayed in a well furnished free apartment for one year (NYSC) courtesy woman and then get another babe when they carry her mama food stuffs come give am for house every month. My roomie was another one, then for NYSC that guy use only touch light phone they date 3 NYSC babes for 1 year. One knew about it other two didn't.

Nah there I know say babe brain irrespective of that size or classy they claim to be are the same.

Me scatter area but I didn't date corp member if them never pay allowee them go begin cry for your head.

During my NYSC days, hmmmmmmm

No comment.

I serviced over 60 different pussay

NO AWARDS THERE AND NO GAINSAYING, NO FLATTERY
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

During my NYSC days, hmmmmmmm

No comment.

I serviced over 60 different pussay

NO AWARDS THERE AND NO GAINSAYING, NO FLATTERY

Abeg edit my comment, e get why .
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by brain54(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:

U wan make me get STD?

I no do am

I saw vagina wart on her pussay and d pussay was secreting peak milk, i only fingered her with my left pinkie.. I sent her away.
When she was gone, I opened the window and door, i washed my bedsheet, took out the bed.

People were asking me, Corper wetin happen, i said i dey do sanitation.

The other girl wey come for lashing that night, na standing position i do as my bed no dey good condition.

Na Sheffy con host me for the night sleep
Haba... person dey chop na!
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pls, may I ask, what causes all these smell you guys talk about... It is cuz of their wayward lifestyle or hygiene level,?? cuz the way ppl mention smell really baffles me, cuz I hvnt seen such.. but someone once told me promiscuous ppl do smell...
Fmlao:

E no fit burst but rotten pussay plenty for ogun state and lagos state.

Na at sango i see pussay wey dey smell like latrine... I SWEAR.

OMO'KOMO NI KAFAYA
Re: How Do You Cope With Friends Who Ask To Rent Your Room Just To Sex A Girl by Fmlao: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Pls, may I ask, what causes all these smell you guys talk about... It is cuz of their wayward lifestyle or hygiene level,?? cuz the way ppl mention smell really baffles me, cuz I hvnt seen such.. but someone once told me promiscuous ppl do smell...

Hygiene
Promiscuity
Infection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Girth Is Diminishing / What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.