Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) (8995 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2021
When? cry

I promise I will chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Olosho dey disguise!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by PlayMaker14: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Olosho they disguise....

Name your price, some SIMPS will pay if you are worth it.

16 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2021
One of our corrupt officers on the loose.. Efcc...icpc.. It's time to start arresting these babes that embezzled their guys' funds...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Optimistguy1969: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2021
You are a mumu girl manñnnnn!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
Olosho dey disguise!

Some of these nairaland men wish they can be prostitutes undecided

Vagina envy.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Olosho they disguise....

Name your price, some SIMPS will pay if you are worth it.

Davash222 why did you use your alternate moniker to comment on this thread?

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Fmlao: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Cum for me
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Fmlao:
Cum for me

Sir please repent and fear God! angry

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Fmlao: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2021
siofra:

Sir please repent and fear God! angry

What have I done wrong?
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Bigpapi: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
siofra:
When? cry

Na ur toto go suffer

3 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by dan9ice(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
You no get papa
Abi na only person thing they entice you?

7 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
dan9ice:
You no get papa
Abi na only person thing they entice you?

Why are these penis genders so disgusting
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by revived: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
siofra:

Why are these penis genders so disgusting

And it was the same penis that brought you to life

You can as well say your father is disgusting

Omo ase

5 Likes

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Watein do your papa money
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by tarantino1: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
A good number of nairaland men are idiotic reactants. Any small post, they must indulge. Mumu people undecided

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerian girls and money dey like this.

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by 3LACK: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Naija girls would be forming feminists until it comes to a point where a guy spends on them...

Miss dependents everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Broke men are angry.

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Boomboost(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
Olosho dey disguise!

Spot an attention seeker and ignore the post.
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
Olosho dey disguise!
Hintona should stop spamming this section, I don't why someone can be this Jobless

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Come and eat my #50 bucks.
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go and make your own money leave men alone..
Parasite!

1 Like

Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Noshitboi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Siofra olosho now na man. Bobrisky is waiting for you
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2021
siofra:
When? cry

if no be buhari, how much is money that u cannot eat?
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by uthlaw: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
When? cry
na only ur boobs i go suck..
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
uthlaw:
na only ur boobs i go suck..

Give your life to Christ and stop commenting nonsense angry
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2021
3LACK:
Naija girls would be forming feminists until it comes to a point where a guy spends on them...

Their type of feminism is only found in these parts grin
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by siofra(f): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2021
3LACK:

Did I ever say I'm a feminist? I'm a feminazi! Thankio! There's a difference.
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by uthlaw: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Give your life to Christ and stop commenting nonsense angry
I will I give my life to someone that also died!
Re: When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) by 3LACK: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Did I ever say I'm a feminist? I'm a feminazi! Thankio! There's a difference.
They are synonymous ffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Pay On A Date? / Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are / Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.