Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She (2693 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Dear Nairalanders.....
I met this girl at a cool place () around Ikeja,so I approached her and we kinda fell in love that day.....
So probably,she likes sex like WOW ......
The third � night,we hanged out and fu*ked.
But I found out she's been sex starved....
She wants me for a intimacy gadget or does she have something serious to do with me.....
She keeps calling me back to back...
My first night wasn't good because I felt so down that night,we fu*ked and she told me I wasn't good on bed......
So I decided to give her the morning sex like h*ll for her....guess what, she said she didn't know I was dam* good� grin
Does she wants me or my Di*k
It's my first post.....
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Lilsameey: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Two of una no well.

14 Likes

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Divoc19(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Keep her.
Store more food at home.
Enjoy a healthy life

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
Two of una no well.
E loud gan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Divoc19:
Keep her.
Store more food at home.
Enjoy a healthy life

Taink Uuuuuu
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Jeon(f): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2021
dannyspeejay:
[color=#990000][/color]
Dear Nairalanders.....
I met this girl at a cool place () around Ikeja,so I approached her and we kinda fell in love that day.....
So probably,she likes sex like WOW ......
The third � night,we hanged out and fu*ked.
But I found out she's been sex starved....
She wants me for a intimacy gadget or does she have something serious to do with me.....
She keeps calling me back to back...
My first night wasn't good because I felt so down that night,we fu*ked and she told me I wasn't good on bed......
So I decided to give her the morning sex like h*ll for her....guess what, she said she didn't know I was dam* good� grin
Does she wants me or my Di*k
It's my first post.....

So what do you want we to do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by jericco1(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2021
E go tire you laslas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2021
cry cry
When will your brain tell you that all this sites are scam
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2021
jericco1:
E go tire you laslas

We're not staying together Na ...

Seems like our relationship is being like Friends for benefits
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

So what do you want we to do?
Read the last line
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Listen Niqqa when ya first approach her what's the first thing that comes to yo mind??

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Na your d!ck she want na. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na your d!ck she want na. undecided
Abi.......thanks anyways beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=EzegeNdiigbo post=107157550]Listen Niqqa when ya first approach her what's the first thing that comes to yo mind?? [/quote
Making her a friend but I don't like her altitude for a friend...
We rather just fu*k and be friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin starting dey sweet

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Unlettered: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baba, dem no dey fill that hole o. Calm down.

Your preeq no fit ever big reach baby size. So again, Calm the Bleep down!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Unlettered:
Baba, dem no dey fill that hole o. Calm down.

Your preeq no fit ever big reach baby size. So again, Calm the Bleep down!

Thanks Man....
The Hole gan no dey tire grin
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by dannyspeejay(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
awesonjr:
grin starting dey sweet
How ending wan be Na
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Godada(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: The Girl I Had S*x Lastly With, Doesn't Want To Let Me Go. She by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
So, what should we do?

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Man I Truly Love (photos) / What I Saw On Channels TV Website / What Is The Most Romantic Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.