Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship (30981 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Fcwilly: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
She's just a girl friend so nothing spoil, and she's also giving you sweet kpekus. Honey pot.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mtchewww!

be like today na Simpers Day, minutes ago a thread of same Vagina person Cheated and a simp still crazy for her

I repeat, Naija Girls don't love, no such thing as love in their dictionary, They only associate with the benefits

Don't be surprised alot of guys have been servicing her alot of times, her response to every guys she meets online and offline when asked "are you single is YES she is"

She doesn't wanna lose you as you claimed only cuz you claimed to be abroad, naija girls sees any guy that travels abroad or recently come back as an Asset or ATM

She's merely keeping you, she doesn't love you sorry to say but Facts Only!

My Advice to Every niggaz out there is not to take naija girls serious in anyway, just date normal cuz 99percent of them are on dating sites (tinder and badoo) telling guys they are still single and looking for relationship in the guise of seeing mugun to be obtaining while the Mad ones among them just do hookup straight and not hiding it or shamed at all

IT IS WhAt IT IS!
Decolink:
Please I will try to be brief.
I started dating her in 2017,we dated for 3yrs and I traveled outside the country in 2020.
We didn't have any problems and I was serious about getting married to her.
When I was leaving she promised not to have another boyfriend and to wait for me(she is 24). I promised not to disappoint her.
It was going well for sometime until after one year,we had a quarel and separated.

About 3 months ago,we got back together,and she said she was still intact and waiting for me.
We started communicating regularly,but I noticed that each time were talking,she would be receiving calls frequently,after sometime,I confronted her with it,she lied that he was her customer. But I called the guy and found out he is a guy that was chiking her before.
She later admitted that she dated the guy when we had quarels. She also admitted to going to night clubs that period.

I still love her,but I'm pained because she cheated,lied about it and was reluctant about coming out of that relationship.
I'm also thinking of continuing the relationship because I have been outside for 2year now,it happened when we quarelled and she has agreed to stop it.
Nairalanders,do you think I should quit the relationship or go ahead with marriage plans.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Help2020: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:
I started dating her in 2017,we dated for 3yrs and I traveled outside the country in 2020.
When I was leaving she promised not to have another boyfriend and to wait for me(she is 24). I promised not to disappoint her.
It was going well for sometime until after one year,we had a quarel and separated.

About 3 months ago,we got back together,and she said she was still intact and waiting for me.
We started communicating regularly,but I noticed that each time were talking,she would be receiving calls frequently,after sometime,I confronted her with it,she lied that he was her customer. But I called the guy and found out he is a guy that was chiking her before.
She later admitted that she dated the guy when we had quarels. She also admitted to going to night clubs that period.

I still love her,but I'm pained because she cheated,lied about it and was reluctant about coming out of that relationship.
I'm also thinking of continuing the relationship because I have been outside for 2year now,it happened when we quarelled and she has agreed to stop it.
Nairalanders,do you think I should quit the relationship or go ahead with marriage plans.
You guys separated before she had something with another man,why do you call that a cheat?didn't you also had something with another girl?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Pataricatering(f): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't be a total fool open your eyes and see stop wasting your time with Nigerian women most of them are prostitutes go to another country and find another woman.
lol , if Nigerian women are prostitutes Nigerian men must be prostitute dogs in human clothing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Premiumwriter: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beware of people breaking up with other people because of you.

You should not be making marriage plans right now. If I were you, I'd still take my time to study the situation.

3month is a lot of time for her to develop feelings for another nigga and if that nigga is not very serious she may marry you but still have feelings for the brother.

That's a very bad place to be in because you'll be with her physically but emotionally and mentally, she's with that other nigga.

For now, keep marriage a little farther down the road, take a few month and study her. Watch her emotions and feelings towards you and how she talk with the other brother.

Make sure there's no string attached and be absolutely (I repeat, be absolutely) convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that she still loves you and holds you to the same high esteem as before.

Only then should you proceed with marriage plans. Don't take her word at face value, people don't just lose feelings when they want to or when you want them to.

She sleeping with the brother means there's a little feeling there and I bet you, it's not a one-time fling, so why would she cut the nigga off just like that?

Two possibilities: Either she loves you more or you are just the more serious one. Try to find out if it's the former option
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by AfroKnight: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink, you’re not willing to throw away the relationship but she has demonstrated that she is more than willing to fling the relationship into the bush.

You know you cannot trust her. Why do you want to punish yourself by marrying someone who will cheat on you the moment you have a quarrel? Why don’t you value your peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by TheGift: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
It’s ok a for you to want to continue, but more importantly for a relationship, does she also want to continue? And on what terms? Is She truly remorseful or will She cheat again? It takes two to tango.

Meanwhile, is this what you call cheating? Or are you assuming She had sex with the guy?

In Her mind She probably was not lying, just holding back information on something that She thought your , probably , fragile ego and insecurities may not be able to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Pataricatering(f): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't be a total fool open your eyes and see stop wasting your time with Nigerian women most of them are prostitutes go to another country and find another woman.
lol, if Nigerian women are prostitutes Nigerian men must be prostitutes dogs in human clothing.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

If it happened during a separation and not that serious interms of level of their involvement(this is very important) then I think it’s fair to “slowly” give the relationship a chance.

I used to word slowly because u have to careful study her if she’s still feeling thesame or Smtn has changed that cud affect ur relationship due to her involvement with the other guy. Ask her for details of that relationship not because u want to know bt because u want to find out how honest and sober she will be.

Lies are not bad b too many lies is dangerous.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mudiana(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

do u know there are 6 women to a man ratio in this world? like this u re suffering urself for just one. I pity u sir. pls wake up and get another good gal then settle down.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

I have a number of worries:
You both committed to preserving your relationship as you were/are both intent on getting married. Despite this fact, the following happened:
1. You could not restrain yourself sexually and slept with someone else within two years;
2. She could not restrain her sexually and slept with someone while you both had misunderstanding;
3. Not only did she have sex, she actually engaged in a relationship that the dude doesn't know he is supposed to be FWB and is calling her like a serious lover.

Some people in long distance relationships have sexual partners who understand that they are just there for the sex. If the sexual partner is now catching feelings and the person tangling them cannot clear them that they are just sex partners, there is a double problem.

Should you continue with the relationship:

Can you assure yourself that neither of you would travel or you would not have minor tiffs?

If no, do you mind adultery from both parties in your marriage?

I have no answer for you: just a lot of questions to direct you to the answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by obaangeli: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Continue with marriage plan at ur own peril. Women's heart ocean of secret
Even if u married to the one u trusted 100% , the story can never be the same after 10years of marriage. I'm talking from experience. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

Honestly, I pity you.

You have already developed trust issues. You are never going to enjoy peace of mind if you continue with her.

She may truly be repentant, but will you FORGET?

Trust is the core of every healthy relationship. Without trust, all you get is an unhealthy relationship.

Do you want to live all your married life suspecting your wife, and ending up paranoid?

My brother, pity yourself abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by streetsoldier1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

Abeg forgive her and move on, dont ever date her again, problem too full naija than to start adding emotional wahala. She will do it over and over
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Mavor: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

SIMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Geminiempress: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Even d guy man give her hot doggie like u said make d op swear say he himself neva give another hot doggie, missionary, cowgirl etc to another, den we can pass a fair judgement. inbetween y is it so difficult 4 guys 2 forgive such on like women who easily let go
Bankyt90:
Before you forgive her remember the guy gave her hot doggie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by emerged01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
People wey you dey ask self get their own relationship problem,no let one deceive you o. Just follow your mind. My advice is 'leave her to avoid calamity'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Pataricatering(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
femi4:
You want to wife an unapologetic cheat. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
lol, no be how women dey marry you unapologetic cheats be that ?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Help2020:

See your mouth like quite.Didn't you see the part where he said they broke up?was the girl suppose to wait when she was not sure want would happened next?sorry for my first paragraph. No insult intended.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
jayice:

,�����

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Pataricatering(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
Continue ni until she give you wetin 100k no fit treat.

You never see anything.
when you people are hopping from one pvssy to the other with your community pump penis you won't remember std or any disease .
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by piagetskinner(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Once a cheat always a cheat oo.. a tiger does not change its stripes

If you like go ahead with her na you sabi!
Don’t come here ranting when it ends in premium maximum tears
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Mayhem1: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lalasticlala this girlfriend/boyfriend matter don too much na ah!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Letzgo: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

Calm down and concentrate on the hustle you went for abroad
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mrnatty(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baba as far as am concerned that girl owe you no wrong. You av been outside the country for 2years and you expect her to be waiting just like that.
She be tree abi you plant her, baba if you seriou about her go do the needful and carry your wife join body. What if you change your mind and marry white after she have waited for good 2years with hard labour of konji. Even konji they Bleep pastor up cause theirs no immunity against konji other than good nacking, abi you wan tell us say you have been celibate for 2years.
If she collect prick from a near by neighbor broda nor ves, cause she need am. If you nor want make them help you service her then invite her for six months visit while planing on when to come and do the needful. Nor count waiting she do as offense, she needed small help and she got one from a near by neighbor cause you were not available to help her for 2 dam F*"king years. If to say you dey around and she still dey busy they collect other prick i for advice you to look for anither fine sister wey get sense pass her.

Biko nor lose a good woman cause of small prick wey she collect.

Go and pay for her head if she cheat after then send her to sambisa forest were she can get more customers.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Lerumo: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
She’s not your wife. You have not made any serious commitment on marriage to tie her down. You are faraway in another country where no only God knows how you’re living your personal life and you want a woman to be faithful and wait for you for how long?

Be realistic man. If you really love her, hasten your moves to legalize the union and find a way to bring her to be with you or pending that time, impregnate her. Otherwise don’t expect too much of her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Risky business

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Farfalla(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's a man's world. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Jebbigideon(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
My bro u are on ur own
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Olanre05(f): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
@OP, she’ll still cheat on you, knowing fully well that you have a forgiving spirit. And you’re gullibly in love with her. I come in peace. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by bigpicture001: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Guy you are poor and you believe she is the best you can lay your hands.....

Go get money and see better ladies rush you!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Pataricatering(f): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
seyz91:
Mtchewww!

be like today na Simpers Day, minutes ago a thread of same Vagina person Cheated and a simp still crazy for her

I repeat, Naija Girls don't love, no such thing as love in their dictionary, They only associate with the benefits

Don't be surprised alot of guys have been servicing her alot of times, her response to every guys she meets online and offline when asked "are you single is YES she is"

She doesn't wanna lose you as you claimed only cuz you claimed to be abroad, naija girls sees any guy that travels abroad or recently come back as an Asset or ATM

She's merely keeping you, she doesn't love you sorry to say but Facts Only!

My Advice to Every niggaz out there is not to take naija girls serious in anyway, just date normal cuz 99percent of them are on dating sites (tinder and badoo) telling guys they are still single and looking for relationship in the guise of seeing mugun to be obtaining while the Mad ones among them just do hookup straight and not hiding it or shamed at all

IT IS WhAt IT IS!
you people are not ashamed of philandering and sleeping with any babe that gives you face- why do you think you deserve any loyalty ? And why do you think Nigerian girls should be ashamed ? Are you men ashamed ? Abeg , gettout..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.