Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship (31005 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Omoluabiii(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Here comes another script by nairaland writers....
Una no go kill us.
You travel out, didnt see any girl outside the kantiri, na holosho wey dey use and dump somebody son you wan die put.
I like this write up sha, keep it up.
Nice creativity
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mudiana(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pataricatering:
this is extremely ignorant - there aren't 6 women to a man
.there are actually more men than women worldwide ..try and do some research before sounding so ignorant on a public forum .
shut up dere. na u I talk to.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by chatinent: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:

God bless you for me for atleast saying the truth.. I’m facing similar things, he travelled abroad and intensionally stopped talking to me for 7 months, if I msg him he wouldn’t answer, then I moved on with my life, I found someone else and we clicked, when he came back I told him I had moved on, he said he could cope and I said fine...
I left that innocent guy and went back to him
It’s been two years now
He used it against me today

It's sad how many people don't appreciate sacrifices people make when money or good living is greater from one side.

Sorry dear.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Tushmanny123: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
She lied about "dating the guy when u guys had quarrel" that's one common lie many girls rely on when caught. And thinking of continuing with her is a big mistake. Aside bastard child, you might not have rest of mind. Just let her go and build a new relationship with a more decent girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Eyinju112(f): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
chatinent:

It's sad how many people don't appreciate sacrifices people make when money or good living is greater from one side.

Sorry dear.
Smiles
There are lot to it, financially sef he’s not a match to the guy I left...
You seems like one who’s got brain
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by poweredcom(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
@womenareapess this brother need to be knocked in the head ...gbosa make his brain reset

Your girl is a big time runs gal ...lol guys don nak her for ur back Taya ..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by omoadeleye(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:
Please I will try to be brief.
I started dating her in 2017,we dated for 3yrs and I traveled outside the country in 2020.
We didn't have any problems and I was serious about getting married to her.
When I was leaving she promised not to have another boyfriend and to wait for me(she is 24). I promised not to disappoint her.
It was going well for sometime until after one year,we had a quarel and separated.

About 3 months ago,we got back together,and she said she was still intact and waiting for me.
We started communicating regularly,but I noticed that each time were talking,she would be receiving calls frequently,after sometime,I confronted her with it,she lied that he was her customer. But I called the guy and found out he is a guy that was chiking her before.
She later admitted that she dated the guy when we had quarels. She also admitted to going to night clubs that period.

I still love her,but I'm pained because she cheated,lied about it and was reluctant about coming out of that relationship.
I'm also thinking of continuing the relationship because I have been outside for 2year now,it happened when we quarelled and she has agreed to stop it.
Nairalanders,do you think I should quit the relationship or go ahead with marriage plans.

Okay, you can continue dating her, if you leave her now, you will still meet another girl that cheated on her ex,

I bet your gf is a bad girl, i can imagine the way she did always slot her second bf d'ick every time that one slide away during banging.

And babes of today, loves sucking c'ock, just stop kissing her cause she has suck cocks and use her tongue to roll sp'erm to mix in her mouth and later swallow.

You can start trying to use protection now when about to chike her, cause you are not the only one chiking her now.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by darichlife: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Its over a year now that i left my ex, yet she has seen me with a new girlfriend and have not said anything or ask me questions because she changed her phone and probably dont have any of my numbers on her new phone. Surprisingly i dnt ve her number saved on my phone but recognised it as She called last sunday and the conversation went thus:
Her. Helo long time how is school?
Me. School is fine how are you?
Her. I got ur numba 4rm a friend of yours, i just called to greet you hope all we.
Me. Yes everything is fine.
Her. Okay take care bye.
Immediately she drop the call i laughed and understood that women dnt really know what they want.
Yesterday she called asking me if i gave anyone her numba? All along i knew what she wanted. Then she asked me why dont i use to call her, thats when i asked her what does she really want. She said hmmmmm i cant answer that question now. I said take ur time to tink then cal me back.
One tin i know she ready to dump anybody she is dating to come, but i have made up my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by shineeye1: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:
I started dating her in 2017,we dated for 3yrs and I traveled outside the country in 2020.
When I was leaving she promised not to have another boyfriend and to wait for me(she is 24). I promised not to disappoint her.
It was going well for sometime until after one year,we had a quarel and separated.

About 3 months ago,we got back together,and she said she was still intact and waiting for me.
We started communicating regularly,but I noticed that each time were talking,she would be receiving calls frequently,after sometime,I confronted her with it,she lied that he was her customer. But I called the guy and found out he is a guy that was chiking her before.
She later admitted that she dated the guy when we had quarels. She also admitted to going to night clubs that period.

I still love her,but I'm pained because she cheated,lied about it and was reluctant about coming out of that relationship.
I'm also thinking of continuing the relationship because I have been outside for 2year now,it happened when we quarelled and she has agreed to stop it.
Nairalanders,do you think I should quit the relationship or go ahead with marriage plans.

You are DEAF AND DUMB to the screaming lessons of life. After, you will say God did not show you the way of peace.How could you be talking marriage with that bitch? How could you! Is she the first or last girl in life?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by seanjy4konji: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
People like us with no serious relationship with Nigerian girls have some peace of mind..

Na high cost of living be the only problem...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by LEGALSER: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

I no no why mumu guys full Nairaland. grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Dreydoe(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

Nobody perfect!

Bleep all that Toxic Masculinity shit and comments.

If you want to continue the relationship then please do but make sure you are using your full sense along the way and be ready for whatever happens either Good or Bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Steve0022: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
Continue ni until she give you wetin 100k no fit treat.

You never see anything.

I reason with you bro..... E file e je ko continue with her......
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by folks4luv(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wait, she dated someone else when you guys were SEPARATED and you are calling that cheating?
She lied that she was not in a relationship but she didn't cheat on you bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by skj1377(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go ahead with the marriage you can always be miserable or divorce her afterwards. You may also be happy.
Decolink:

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by johnsmhelia15(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
I swear some guys are really dumped.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:

there's a difference between dating and cheating.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by emkz: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
If she promised you she has changed after cheating on you, PLEASE go ahead and marry her.

We shall be here to comfort you when she brings a man into your home and tells him you don't fücks her the way he does.

Someone advised me that three things can determine the success of a man:

(1) What he does (occupation)
(2) Where he lives, and
(3) Who he marries.

In terms if weighting, who he marries takes a huge chunk in determining the other two. If he fails there, he is finished, except God rescues him.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:

God bless you for me for atleast saying the truth.. I’m facing similar things, he travelled abroad and intensionally stopped talking to me for 7 months, if I msg him he wouldn’t answer, then I moved on with my life, I found someone else and we clicked, when he came back I told him I had moved on, he said he could cope and I said fine...
I left that innocent guy and went back to him
It’s been two years now
He used it against me today

Why would you go back to a guy who ghosted you for 7 whole months?
Are you married (to him)?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
Decolink:

[/s]

What did you think? You were going to meet her where you left her? Oshey! Mr Knight-in-shining-amour!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by kemjoe: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
You are already making excuses for her.
Will you accept her cheating on you anytime you have a quarrel with her after marrying her? If your answer is "yes", then go ahead and marry her. If not, end the relationship now and get your piece of mind. I bet you, you will regret it for the rest of your life if continue in this relationship.
Decolink:

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
joshdeni77:
No vex
Babes no dey that abroad ni

You think say e easy? For una minds, once una land abroad, babes dey littered everywhere for una to choose from abi?
Who never go no know!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by greatefa1011(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

Just quit no need for too much stress.
Abi ooo. If you happen to be a judge there won't be room for awaiting trials. Because you are quick to judge sir. By the way, was the guy's pen!s inactive during their break-up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by stevups(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
You expected her to be alone for 2years. You are a wicked man!!!
That place has to be greaced for better lubrication, so that it will not be a rusted roperty
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Eyinju112(f): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why would you go back to a guy who ghosted you for 7 whole months?
Are you married (to him)?
Smiles
I was stupid right?
Yeah I admit I was and still am
I just find myself forgiving him
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by luizpippo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
gstream:

Guy, you sure say you go school so?

Nope.

Take for example.......

January 15th, 2020 to January 14th 2021 is a year

January 15th, 2021 to October 29th 2021 makes a year also?

Maybe i really didn't attend your mind of school.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by IamAsiri: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:
But I have also cheated,and I have been outside the country for 2year.

Thank you for answering this question that has also been on my mind cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Roseey0(f): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shey they said there were many fishes in the ocean. undecided
undecided
How do you people go back to your exes
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by IamAsiri: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
goshikid:
Sometimes the rate at which weak guys claim they love their cheating girfriend is alarming undecided Like WTF, is she the only girl in the world? Guy you need a brain resetting slap. Never wife a ho.e, no girlfriend is to be trusted. Have an abundant metality and see yourself solving half of relationship problems ... WTF is wrong with you bro undecided

But a chaste girlfriend can marry a cheating boyfriend right?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Roseey0(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Decolink:
But I have also cheated,and I have been outside the country for 2year.
Now I understand why you are still interested.
Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Stanleyville(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin

Very SIMPle guy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
joshdeni77:
No vex
Babes no dey that abroad ni

Maybe Na Libya e go! Or Pakistan Iangry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.