Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman (3815 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / I Married My Husband Because Of Money / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2021
We met when we were in college. I thought he would be like other promiscuous Nigerian men who have nothing to offer apart from money and sex, but when I found out he kept his virginity, I had hope for the average Nigerian man. He came new, sealed and unused. He has been my backbone and my supporter for over 20 years of marriage and I have God to thank for that. He does a great job at being a nurturer and provider. Most importantly, he knows his place and doesn’t try to dominate or rule in the name of equality.

Women shouldn’t lose hope. There’s hope to find a real and decent man who isn’t using his body for money or doing yahoo, you just have to search hard. But with constant prayers, there’s nothing God cannot do. Good morning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh.....love is sweet when you're in it with the right person cheesy

Soon,my own baby go create similar thread on how I take pepperly her from 2010 during our GCE days till now cheesy. Then I go come rush come be the FTC on her thread cheesy. Bad belle nairalanders wey dey form mumu redpill go cor cry me a river cheesy

Well, op,you get luck cha......But Afa,were you a virgin too when you met him? lipsrsealed. If NO,then I must really say this,you no deserve am undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Bola146(f): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
grin fresh and untouched?! shocked wonderful! God bless your home. Do we still have men fresh like that now? Yes and no cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin wonderful! God bless your home.

Thanks queen.

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by EmzyT: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by loyalty500: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
I have one friend like that. but this one cannot toast, a total simp. I mean he puts the s in Simp. but whiz in tech stuffs and making money low-key. and very God fearing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Fresh and untorched,seriously

Op please stop living in fools paradise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by MRDEE01: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Those kind of men still exist.
At least it was only that kiss i kissed in my SS2.
My lips is no longer a virgin,but every other part is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Jashub: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
But did he meet you in the same state ? Questions like these beckon answers to really know how sincere these revelations really are

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Eyahhhhh.....love is sweet when you're in it with the right person cheesy

Soon,my own baby go create similar thread on how I take pepperly her from 2010 during our GCE days till now cheesy. Then I go come rush come be the FTC on her thread cheesy. Bad belle nairalanders wey dey form mumu redpill go cor cry me a river cheesy

Well, op,you get luck cha......But Afa,were you a virgin too when you met him? lipsrsealed. If NO,then I must really say this,you no deserve am undecided

I don’t owe anybody virginity. But I must make sure what I’m paying for comes new and unused. Nobody wants to buy and expired milk.

7 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
loyalty500:
I have one friend like that. but this one cannot toast, a total simp. I mean he puts the s in Simp. but whiz in tech stuffs and making money low-key. and very God fearing.

Simps get the best. Alpha males and embittered, single, sexually frustrated, miserable and in need of proper fucking.

If you keep acting tough, you’ll be a single cat man living all alone in a big, empty house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Firefoxy:

I don’t owe anybody virginity. But I must make sure what I’m paying for comes new and unused. Nobody wants to buy and expired milk.
Eyahhhhh....well,Your husband dey try cha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh....well,Your husband dey try cha cheesy

Thanks.
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by KashApp: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
God bless you ma'am and God will continue to bless your man. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by loyalty500: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Firefoxy:

Simps get the best. Alpha males and embittered, single, sexually frustrated, miserable and in need of proper fucking.

If you keep acting tough, you’ll be a single cat man living all alone in a big, empty house.
you might be right to an extent, for the broke alpha males, but you see the rich ones, hmmm... especially the very rich ones like kpokpogiri and co, I need not say more.
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
loyalty500:
you might be right to an extent, for the broke alpha males, but you see the rich ones, hmmm... especially the very rich ones like kpokpogiri and co, I need not say more.

Untrue. They get used for their money as usual.

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2021
I fast and pray often to find such fresh and untouched man but they are very hard to come by.keeping faith still.

6 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by lilvicky68(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Ok..

My first name is fresh.. second name is untouched..

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Truvelisback(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Op, did ur husband married u untouched?

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Hanibbal(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I fast and pray often to find such fresh and untouched man but they are very hard to come by.keeping faith still.

But you are not fresh and untouched so why should you fast and pray for such a man.
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
Those kind of men still exist.
At least it was only that kiss i kissed in my SS2.
My lips is no longer a virgin,but every other part is.

Lovely

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hanibbal:

But you are not fresh and untouched so why should you fast and pray for such a man.

Because men and women are not the same. We can pretend all we want on social media but the reality is different. A man has more to lose if his body count is high and he’s over used. No woman wants that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by shaybebaby(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Firefoxy:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
There’s nothing God cannot do. Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by njikoka(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
njikoka:
Ode... This one created profile today to massage her ego... How do you know he is unused.... fish brained feminist wannabe... spits

You’re a man and you’re this toxic and ungentlemanly. I can only pray for your future partner...if you succeed in getting one.

4 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by WibusJaga: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2021

...fresh & untouched by any woman and kept his virginity.
Congrats. Would love to see pix of such virgin man. Would be shocked too if he is a handsome dude.
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by CrownOfClay724: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol.

She say fresh and untouched. Like say na Yale Bread grin
Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Firefoxy:

Because men and women are not the same. We can pretend all we want on social media but the reality is different. A man has more to lose if his body count is high and he’s over used. No woman wants that.
This is the biggest bullshit I ever heard.. A man has experience and skill to gain in his sexual conquests / body count if done right while the woman has everything to loose. No one wants to keep an over battered pussy that is worn out due to excessive banging from different dick sizes and shapes. And penis that is "overused" has more muscle because its working out steady. There's nothing like an overused man. Keep decieving urself undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Demol09(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
I could smell sarcasm all over this post

2 Likes

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by fourboys: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
That man na real guy man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman by Bikky302(f): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin love how the script is flipped. Haha. Men of these days sha. They should learn to keep themselves. So happy for you sis. Hope to marry a virgin man too God willingly

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Attended My Ex's Wedding / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.