Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? (3806 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2022
He always want me to cook for him at least once a day and bring it to his office. On Saturday and Sunday,I'll be the one to come to his place and cook dinner for him.
If I default,he'll not eat anything. The thing is that he can cook but he depends on me all the time.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by HolyMan12: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
He always want me to cook for him at least once a day and bring it to his office. On Saturday and Sunday,I'll be the one to come to his place and cook dinner for him.
If I default,he'll not eat anything. The thing is that he can cook but he depends on me all the time.

Spread your legs always.. give him kpekus.

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Urheadmaster(m): 1:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Suck his dick on daily basis.

Trust me there won't be anymore complain tongue embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by AdamuKD: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Trust me there won't anymore complain tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by godofuck231: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
ok send me his number , professional cooks de

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by godofuck231: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Spread your legs always.. give him kpekus.

grin
WTF man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by SmileDance(f): 3:56am On Nov 06, 2022
You don't have a job or what you are doing with your life that your boyfriend is controlling you like this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Candidlady: 4:46am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:

You cook for him atleast once a day

Saturdays and Sundays you at his place to prep him dinner

Get yourself a life sis

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Brooklyn4me(f): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2022
We must be careful who we choose as boyfriends. You need a strong boyfriend who will lead the relationship and pray over it. Trust, love and honesty will not sustain a relationship.

You need God’s strength and power of prayer. Relationships dissolve because people are not prepared for emergency situations like threats against the couple like jealousy or wrath.

Many things that can threaten a relationship and we need a contingency plan. We mostly prepare for the wedding and honeymoon but lack relationship or marriage management, meaning every day duties and couples can not manage that well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Kobojunkie: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
Now I see how people gullibly submit to living life as slaves to others. Wow. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Tinububalls: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Be a cócksucker girl, you're good to go.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by falcon01: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
Mouth Action, gag on his balls and watch him squirm

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Jijuo: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
Hahaha.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by eniorisha(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2022
U are in trouble. U will practically turn his slave shld u take d rlshp any further. Paid maid will feel better than u in such a union. I wonder how u ladies end up with men like this out of tones of admirers & suitors dt u all av. Is it you ladies' senses dt fail u or ignorance?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by abbasajao(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Are you cooking for a living?
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
SmileDance:
You don't have a job or what you are doing with your life that your boyfriend is controlling you like this?

I support this post with two bags of rice and vegetable oil

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by advanceDNA: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:

Are u a full time girlfriend with no job, live with him and get all ur bills payed by him ??

If ur answer is yes.....find something doing and have some self worth..... u cant just be sitting around and not expect to be treated one kind.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by talk2hb1(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
I guess you are feeling insecure,
He does love you, he is please with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by marlow1962(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Trust me there won't anymore complain tongue embarassed
Wtf grin

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Pells: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Suck his dick at least every morning when you wake up and watch he won't complain anymore undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by intruder15(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:

Be mindful of the standard you set. Because marriage is a continuation of the standard already built.

Stay a week without cooking for him. Let him get used to you not cooking sometimes. You won't always be strong to cook.

Know this and know peace.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Na you know. Every relationship na learning curve. If the union tire you, ball out. Men plenty.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:

...so he doesn’t own a freezer or something? And are you always available? Cooking once a day translates into cooking everyday. Well, things people do for love forgetting that love when abused is weakness.
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Gadafii: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2022
You must be very jobless for him to be demanding you bring food for him every day of the week. And still you go cook for him weekends too

He knows you are jobless that’s why, if not he won’t demand for these, but you are jobless and he’s the one taking care of your needs so why are you complaining?

The best way to help your self and that young man is to get busy with something, because if me self come across girls like you I will demand more, respect your self and go get busy with work or apprenticeship, at least he won’t ask you to leave work and bring food for him at his own place of work when he’s not mad or stupid

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Baronthecelebri: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
He's very stupid
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Blunttruth: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
FhiBi:
I pity you. Let him marry you first before you start thinking of pleasing him. After you have done wifely duties free of charge he will go and marry who didn't do anything. Don't come here to cry later
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Chiraq77(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lick his A-hole
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by parkervero(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:

I doubt you have a boyfriend. Your imaginary boyfriend try sha
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2022
eniorisha:
U are in trouble. U will practically turn his slave shld u take d rlshp any further. Paid maid will feel better than u in such a union. I wonder how u ladies end up with men like this out of tones of admirers & suitors dt u all av. Is it you ladies' senses dt fail u or ignorance?
Indeed, a paid maid is better! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2022
parkervero:

I doubt you have a boyfriend. Your imaginary boyfriend try sha
grin you guessed right
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by frozen70(f): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:

If he needs such services why not him discuss marriage with you and then do the needful

Because I don't even know what he wants from you

No matter how you please him, if he is not ready to settle down, you may serve him forever yet he won't marry you

Then it seems you are even easily available for his beck and call

Ok now, what has he ever done for you to establish you or put you in a place to make income
Re: What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? by aisha1314(f): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:

He's being controlling. You should try talking with him about it. Tell him you don't like his attitude and behavior. If nothing changes, break up with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your First Love May Not Be Your True Love. / Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends / Ladies:-why The Craze For Pink Lips???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.