Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart (3816 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by SerendipityHIGH: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
A girl allegedly slept with a married man who promised her money and laptop, the man later didn't fulfill it the promise, so she ran to one Facebook "influencer" to complain.

Now the influencer has called the man to pay.

But that's not why I brought this here.

The meat of the gist is that none of the women cared about the fact that this lady exchanged sex for money.

I would love the man to pay, at least because of the circumstances involved.

But none condemned her act, rather they are bothered that she didn't get the money before sex.

This suggests that NIGERIAN women are all prostitutes by heart.

Even our so called girlfriends, wives etc.

There is little or no difference between them and those at ashawo houses or those that stand on the streets.

It's discomforting. But that's an existential reality.

SEE the screenshots of the chats between the influencer and the girl that slept with the married man below:

Then see reactions from some Nigerian women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by SerendipityHIGH: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
.contunued..

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Zonefree(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
100K and a laptop for a smelly kpekus? grin grin

The man even gave her 1k for transport..what a generous and benevolent man. May God continue to bless his hustle.

I love seeing men outsmarting women in this game. It makes me have hope in the redemption of SIMPle men.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Boogyman557: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by budaatum: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
She sold something and did not get paid, but you start a thread wanting us to condemn the thief who took her produce without paying?

Some people!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by charlesdinho7(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
every female human has ashawo in them. no doubt

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by wordbank(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin
Na her papa the ingluencer go drag. Idiot and ashawo forming influencer. Let her hit the street and fxck 100 times to cover 100k.
Make man dash you N100k for this weather say na you born God

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by FatherBona: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
I won’t judge anyone here but that looks like a breach of contract to me, a deal is always a deal and men must learn to make only promises they can fulfill or stick to their partners. Don’t take advantage of a poor girl because you think she’s got no one backing her. Not cool not fair, he’s got a family and probably has daughters too. Some call it karma, others call it nemesis.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by budaatum: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
FatherBona:
I won’t judge anyone here but that looks like a breach of contract to me, a deal is always a deal and men must learn to make only promises they can fulfill or stick to their partners. Don’t take advantage of a poor girl because you think she’s got no one backing her. Not cool not fair, he’s got a family and probably has daughters too. Some call it karma, others call it nemesis.

Don't mind them. It's people like these would enter taxi and not pay and be abusing taxi driver!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Candidlady: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Service was rendered but no payment

God will punish the man the OP anyone who supports the man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by AdamuKD: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

My instinct told me that you are here and boom!! You didn't disappoint me oh
Why na? I wanted to marry before fa

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by virginprincess(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Op you are very heartless for supporting what the man did .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by SerendipityHIGH: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Which service?

So you didn't see the sex exchange?

You are supporting it?

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Candidlady: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Which service?

So you didn't see the sex exchange?

You are supporting it?

What is this mutula saying undecided

Yaro GL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by gulfer: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oga o o mmmmm
Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by capnies: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

GOD DOES NOT PUNISH. HE HEALS NO LADY HAS EXCUSE TO RECEIVE A MANS SPERM AND STILL DEMAND FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MAN.
A MAN GAINS NOTHING IN SEX HE LOSES ABOUT 100MILLION CELLS PER ROUND PLUS 418KJ OF ENERGY THINK

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Candidlady: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
capnies:

GOD DOES NOT PUNISH . HE HEALS NO LADY HAS EXCUSE TO RECEIVE A MANS SPERM AND STILL DEMAND FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MAN.
A MAN GAINS NOTHING IN SEX HE LOSES ABOUT 100MILLION CELLS PER ROUND PLUS 250KJ OF ENERGY THINK

@bolded
Better head back to your bible yaro
Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by ObalendeCMS: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Who else noticed the names of the “whoemen” that comment on the matter?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Pells: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are very heartless for supporting what the man did .
Are you glorifying olosho work? undecided undecided
Tomorrow you will be claiming virgin
If I swear for you ehn
What a Thot sad shocked cool

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
All of them are into runs, and majority are from a particular region of the country, too bad.....

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by flexydote(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
FatherBona:

I have come to understand that sometimes you don't necessarily have to keep to your words

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
lol it’s easy to fvck a naija girl if you promise her what her father can’t provide for her

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Zonefree(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Service that both parties enjoyed? Who will now pay the man for the cum he wasted? Do you know what men go through during sperm production?

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by detectivejones: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
I think the word should be 'some,' there are still good girls out there and it is wrong to assume 'many' are prostitutes because of the shortcomings of the ones you've met or stories told.
Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Autobot05: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Fornication is a sin
God will punish both sides
God can punish you for supporting prostitution too

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:
She sold something and did not get paid, but you start a thread wanting us to condemn the thief who took her produce without paying?

Some people!

So you support the girl for selling her body?..anyways I'm not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nonexisting1: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
I realized that all Nigerian girls have olosho in her DNA long time ago which is why I treat them the way I do. I have said this here many times and I will repeat for newcomers. If you believe your girlfriend or wife is an angel, get a private investigator to monitor her for just one week. If you can't afford one, learn to hack her phone. I swear, you will be tempted to drink sniper.

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by budaatum: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Rayban25:

So you support the girl for selling her body?..anyways I'm not surprised

She did not sell her body! If she had sold her body the man would have stolen a slave!
Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

She did not sell her body! If she had sold her body the man would have stolen a slave!

She slept with him in order to gain something..I'm sure you do the same thing she does in real life...keep defending rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by budaatum: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Rayban25:

She slept with him in order to gain something...keep defending rubbish

And he slept with her for what, I wonder. To give her something which he then refused to tender?

What a lousy slimy cheat for not keeping his end of the bargain they'd agreed to!
Re: Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

And he slept with her for what, I wonder. To give her something which he then refused to tender?

What a lousy slimy cheat for not keeping his end of the bargain they'd agreed to!

I modified my comment...read it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? / He Wants Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.