Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

God And Science. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Science. (8010 Views)

Is The Belief In God And Science Mutually Exclusive? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothingserious:
Entertaining piece.

I appreciate the fact that these are your personal subjective thoughts on what the Christians should be doing.
It is not. We believe the Bible completely as the word of God and will obey the commands of God in the Bible. We have questions just like any human has but have learnt from experience that some answers might come now while some we will never know at this side of the divide until we meet our savior Jesus Christ when he will come to judge the quick and the dead.

That’s what we believe.
That’s what you believe. Thankfully, many Christians are choosing to ask and knock and seek with their own heart and soul and mind.

Nothingserious:
Religious beliefs are different from scientific methods where subjective humans try to apply empirical data to describe the nature around them in the way they think they understand. The scientific understanding changes as the natural conditions change. However eternal truths from the Bible are eternal and unchangeable.

Religious beliefs are indeed very different from scientific methods. One chooses to believe the subjective opinion they read in a book while others would rather use their own God given hearts and souls and minds to see how the Genesis 3 God evolved from a petty slave owner into a loving freeing eye opening Christ.
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are always confused. Why is that?

You're always asking stupid questions

Why is that
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

That’s what you believe. Thankfully, many Christians are choosing to ask and knock and seek with their own heart and soul and mind.

Religious beliefs are indeed very different from scientific methods. One chooses to believe the subjective opinion they read in a book while others would rather use their own God given hearts and souls and minds to see how the Genesis 3 God evolved from a petty slave owner into a loving freeing eye opening Christ.

It seems you enjoy sewage in the name of 'back and forth's with Nothingserious
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

That's all the help for your matters that you are going to get from buda for now.

You don't know the meaning of help......
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crystyano:

You don't know the meaning of help......

Well. At least I know how to help myself.
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

Well. At least I know how to help myself.

In other words,
You intentionally vomit sewage in my presence.....
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crystyano:

In other words,
You intentionally vomit sewage in my presence.....

Your presence that you already messed up with your own sewage?
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

Your presence that you already messed up with your own sewage?

It's only messed up to people like you.....
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crystyano:

It's only messed up to people like you.....

I'm delighted to see you doing well. It would be sad if you are as messed up as you seem.
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

I'm delighted to see you doing well. It would be sad if you are as messed up as you seem.

Disposed....
Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
budaatum:

Disposed.....
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 5:41am On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

It’s unnecessary to say “thankfully “.
Why?
Because all along Christians have always sought, knocked and asked. Jesus echoed it, the disciples did it, the early church did it, Paul did it, the Berean believers did it. The Bible added to test all spirits. Another portion said to study to show oneself approved, rightly dividing the word of truth.

There has never been a time when Christian took the word without asking questions and seeking for further answers same way you also seek answers even with your worldview.

Even Joseph and Mary found it difficult to believe what the angel told them about the virgin birth because of their critical mind to ask, seek and knock. They didn’t just swallow the fact without applying critical reasoning on how nature could be “interrupted “.

Same with Priest Zecharias and Elizabeth the parents of John the Baptist. They ( godly people, a high priest in Israel) also doubted how nature could give way to super-nature.

I wonder the percentage of Christians who don’t ask, seek and knock in searching out the truth from the Bible. Only thing is that the truth about God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is eternal and unchangeable despite the varying grey areas created in denominations. The fundamentals of Christianity aren’t affected.

If you study the Bible with an open mind and in sincerity, you would connect the God Yahweh in Genesis to Jesus Christ of Nazareth in the New Testament.

When you picked up your first Physics and chemistry books to study in SS1, you went there with an open mind and had already believed that what you were ABOUT to read were true based on what your teachers said, what you heard elsewhere. You didn’t pick those physics and chemistry texts to glean through so you could believe later, say after studying them for like 10 years. You just joined the classes and flowed with the classes and believed everything taught you. If you had objections, your objections and issues are likely coming up now many years after.

So study your Bible with an open mind and sincerity and then your questions will have more meanings.

Or do you have an opinion how the Genesis 3 God became loving Jesus Christ in the New Testament? Or you have issues with a loving God who is also a just God?
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

Really? This is like claiming Nigeria will say "Let there be Light", and there will be light, without us first asking and seeking an understanding of how to generate light.

Do let me know when that happens and I just might decide to believe you.

No. That illustration isn’t in sync with what we are discussing.

Is it possible for your children to still learn, advance and excel in school and at home without breaking your TV screens, spoil your phone, get electrocuted and engage in other harmful actions at home? Yes it’s possible.

Learning and advancing as God had already blessed them and commanded them to do in Genesis 1 is not a mutually exclusive event with obedience to God.
Thus, Adam and Eve needed not to disobey God to realize their potential same way your children do not need to engage in self-destructive activities to learn and grow.
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

No. That illustration isn’t in sync with what we are discussing.

Is it possible for your children to still learn, advance and excel in school and at home without breaking your TV screens, spoil your phone, get electrocuted and engage in other harmful actions at home? Yes it’s possible.

Learning and advancing as God had already blessed them and commanded them to do in Genesis 1 is not a mutually exclusive event with obedience to God.
Thus, Adam and Eve needed not to disobey God to realize their potential same way your children do not need to engage in self-destructive activities to learn and grow.

I hope my children disobey me if I deprive them of fruits of knowledge. I'd in fact be a very stupid parent if I lie to them in order to keep them enslaved to me, and I'm glad I'm intelligent enough to allow them to ask and seek and knock with their own hearts and souls and minds. That is the reason I pay their school fees afterall, so they be empowered.
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:
When you picked up your first Physics and chemistry books to study in SS1, you went there with an open mind and had already believed that what you were ABOUT to read were true based on what your teachers said, what you heard elsewhere. You didn’t pick those physics and chemistry texts to glean through so you could believe later, say after studying them for like 10 years. You just joined the classes and flowed with the classes and believed everything taught you.

I happen to have had a wonderful teacher who never asked me to believe what was written in physics and chemistry books. Everything I was taught was demonstrated in a lab so I can demonstrate and see it for myself just as Eve did.

That's science, see. It teaches you to question everything as you see me doing here, instead of merely believing and trembling in fearful ignorance.
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

I happen to have had a wonderful teacher who never asked me to believe what was written in physics and chemistry books. Everything I was taught was demonstrated in a lab so I can demonstrate and see it for myself just as Eve did.

That's science, see. It teaches you to question everything as you see me doing here, instead of merely believing and trembling in fearful ignorance.

No. That wasn’t what happened.
You may have had a fine Physics or chemistry teacher. But the science lessons learnt then in SS1 were not “questioned” by students the way we are critically probing now.

Most students made up their minds to just go study sciences to become this or that in the future and were eager to read, study, memorize , and pass exams to succeed in the university.

Yes practicals were done once in a while but not in many cases. Simple practicals in optics, mechanics and dynamics and electricity were done while the complex ones were read up and we BELIEVED them.

Unless for the sake of this argument you want to say you came into science classes in SS1 with a mind to test and question all scientific lessons before agreeing with the results, I don’t think most students did that or even do that now.

For starters some of the equipment were not calibrated enough to get the results expected as written in the texts. Some of the species and apparatus were make-shift arrangements. Some of the equipment were outdated.

So tell me how in SS1 you were questioning these things aside from the normal inquisitive nature of every young person?
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

I hope my children disobey me if I deprive them of fruits of knowledge. I'd in fact be a very stupid parent if I lie to them in order to keep them enslaved to me, and I'm glad I'm intelligent enough to allow them to ask and seek and knock with their own hearts and souls and minds. That is the reason I pay their school fees afterall, so they be empowered.

So would you be happy to come back home and learn your young children had been experimenting with sex and abortions as they tried to confirm whether there are consequences and then learn?

Would you be okay if your children start smoking meth and meth to learn the consequences and grow?

Is it okay if your children experiment with rapes, incest and other moral issues the society frowns at ( I am sure you don’t even care about what the society thinks too. Is that right? Lol).

You children will smash your best phone screens to be able to see how it works and learn.

Is this okay for you?
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

No. That wasn’t what happened.
You may have had a fine Physics or chemistry teacher. But the science lessons learnt then in SS1 were not “questioned” by students the way we are critically probing now.

See you stating your belief about what you obviously know nothing about!

My science lessons in Form One, as opposed to your SS1, where precisely to teach me to use my God given senses to question critically, as opposed to, fill one with facts as you seem to think. 'Who what, why, where, when and how', was on the curricula of all subjects, and even religious studies, where, despite being a Baptist school, we covered the Quran too.

We were made to read Charles Dicken's 'Hard Times', that ridicules the sort of education you received in your SS1 so we don't end up as ignorant Adams

’‘Now, what I want is, facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but facts. facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the principle on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to facts, sir!'
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

So would you be happy to come back home and learn your young children had been experimenting with sex and abortions as they tried to confirm whether there are consequences and then learn?

Would you be okay if your children start smoking meth and meth to learn the consequences and grow?

Is it okay if your children experiment with rapes, incest and other moral issues the society frowns at ( I am sure you don’t even care about what the society thinks too. Is that right? Lol).

You children will smash your best phone screens to be able to see how it works and learn.

Is this okay for you?

Are you assuming I would not teach them to use their own brains at all?

I was taught about smoking by my mum who took me to work to show me patients ill from smoking. She also gave me information about sex so I know to keep my Arrow closed to pigs.

I think I might have ended up as a lot of ignorant people here do who see to have been just told lies about those things you mention, but we'd never quite agree how empowered I am, I guess.
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

See you stating your belief about what you obviously know nothing about!

My science lessons in Form One, as opposed to your SS1, where precisely to teach me to use my God given senses to question critically, as opposed to, fill one with facts as you seem to think. 'Who what, why, where, when and how', was on the curricula of all subjects, and even religious studies, where, despite being a Baptist school, we covered the Quran too.

We were made to read Charles Dicken's 'Hard Times', that ridicules the sort of education you received in your SS1 so we don't end up as ignorant Adams

’‘Now, what I want is, facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but facts. facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the principle on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to facts, sir!'

No Sir. Hard as you may try to press it here, most students that started sciences in Form 1 or SS classes came with a simple aim: they had chosen sciences and planned to study medicine or engineering etc in the future. The sciences were a means to an end. You only started questioning the laws and principles at a later stage.

I also asked many questions in our science classes. I asked questions in our literature classes. I asked questions in our RK classes. But those questions were simply normal questions every young person fascinated by new things and the experiments would have asked.

We weren’t asking philosophical questions so to say in SS1. We were asking why the images were inverted in pin hole cameras. Why the valences of elements were 2 and not 1. Why some species had some names in taxonomy.
Why an author would have made a certain character we liked die.

Yes we had questions about God. But most people didn’t enter the physics or chemistry classes with skepticism and a mind to believe only when the practicals were conducted.

How many practicals were demonstrated from page 1 of Nelkon Physics to the end to warrant your believing in the subject you were studying?

How many chemistry practicals from Holdeners and Lambert were conducted from pages 1 to the end to warrant your belief?

How many were done in Agric and Biology to warrant your belief?

So did you have reservations and apathy for those topics that could not be demonstrated as at then?

I personally do not think you are being entirely truthful. Perhaps in your generation, Form 1 students went to physics and chemistry classes with philosophical questions to believe or not believe in sciences.

In my time, we enthusiastically joined the science classes to pass and become professionals and so already believed in the things we were going to be taught and simply read, performed practicals to excel.

The philosophical questions came to us much later.

“This comes as a bit of a shock to many people.

At school we’re taught science in terms of absolute facts— and this attitude persists rather a long time, into university education as well.

It takes a surprisingly long time for the new information you are being taught to finally be bookended with the phrase “of course, this is all based on the validity of model XYZ, which may turn out to be false.”

In a perfectly rigorous world, every single science lesson you are taught should begin and end with a reminder about the assumptions that underlie the “facts” that were just taught.

Obviously, that’s impractical (you try explaining to thirteen year olds that their mechanics class is predicated on the decoherence of quantum effects at a macroscale, and the low energy limit of the Einstein Field Equations), but it still surprised me at how much the impermanence of science comes as a surprise.

You see this a lot with people who dismiss evolution as “only a theory.”

They can’t quite understand why scientists get up in arms about it.

The fact that we even have arms for us to ‘get up in arms’ about is only a theory, because I can’t even prove that we have arms.“

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/12/14/theres-no-such-thing-as-proof-in-the-scientific-world-theres-only-evidence/?sh=4f2ff2f35392
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
budaatum:

Are you assuming I would not teach them to use their own brains at all?

I was taught about smoking by my mum who took me to work to show me patients ill from smoking. She also gave me information about sex so I know to keep my Arrow closed to pigs.

I think I might have ended up as a lot of ignorant people here do who see to have been just told lies about those things you mention, but we'd never quite agree how empowered I am, I guess.

That’s a good and beautiful approach by your mum. That’s what most good mums would have done.

No mum would have loved their wards to be destroyed by destructive habits they engaged in themselves.
No parent would want their wards to personally experiment destructive acts in a bid to have first hand experiences for growth.

They would rather you had learnt from other People’s experiences and then considered wise children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nothingserious:

That’s a good and beautiful approach by your mum. That’s what most good mums would have done.

No mum would have loved their wards to be destroyed by destructive habits they engaged in themselves.
No parent would want their wards to personally experiment destructive acts in a bid to have first hand experiences for growth.

They would rather you had learnt from other People’s experiences and then considered wise children.

And that is why my own parents fed me books, Nothing. Books about Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Nordic Gods, Arabian Gods, Bible Gods, British Gods Yoruba Gods, for of course they'd want me to understand my culture, and etc Gods.

They gave me lots of "other People’s experiences" for me to learn to develop my heart and soul and mind, for as Christ is written to have said, or rather, buda's subjective understanding", [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew%204%3A4]Those who live on bread alone will become malnourished[/url]".

Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
budaatum:

And that is why my own parents fed me books, Nothing. Books about Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Nordic Gods, Arabian Gods, Bible Gods, British Gods Yoruba Gods, for of course they'd want me to understand my culture, and etc Gods.

They gave me a lots of "other People’s experiences" for me to learn to develop my heart and soul and mind, for as Christ is written to have said, or rather, buda's subjective understanding", [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew%204%3A4]Those who live on bread alone will become malnourished[/url]".

Okay.
Nice one.
We meet again soon.
Do enjoy the new week ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothingserious:

Okay.
Nice one.
We meet again soon.
Do enjoy the new week ahead

And you too, Nothing.

Do know that I very much appreciate the respect and regard with which you communicate.

1 Like

Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2021
budaatum:

And you too, Nothing.

Do know that I very much appreciate the respect and regard with which you communicate.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2021
budaatum:

That's all the help for your matters that you are going to get from buda for now.

Another evidence of your needlessness

My presence only seems _##2##-64&$# to people like you....
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

I don't need to convince you, Nothing, I just need to correct your misconceptions so you don't mislead others.

Scientists do not believe "all the laws of nature will remain same". Experience will show them that 'laws' are tentative and ever changing due to further discovery. An example is the laws of Newton being superseded by Einstein. Its why scientists can't believe. They know further evidence may prove their belief to be false.

I don't think you believe this, but maybe your cup floats when you drop it. Do let me know once you've scientifically checked.

If they perform the exact same experiment and come up with various outcomes, they can't claim a law.

Basically, if you and I perform the experiment of drop cup, and mine drops while your's floats, we will conduct further science to see why instead of us forming a law.

This last statement is just to show why you are antiscience.

Do know that not all scientists agree with each other. That's why they need experiments to be repeatable. Basically, if you drop a cup and it floats, and I drop a cup under the same conditions and it too floats, only then can we come up with a floating cup law, worldview and philosophy, and even then there'll be your sort constantly resisting and trying to disprove our floating cups philosophy wrong and false.

There's immense work still going on attempting to prove Einstein wrong.

https://twitter.com/thePiggsBoson/status/1471855228077047810?s=20
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

I don't need to convince you, Nothing, I just need to correct your misconceptions so you don't mislead others.

Scientists do not believe "all the laws of nature will remain same". Experience will show them that 'laws' are tentative and ever changing due to further discovery. An example is the laws of Newton being superseded by Einstein. Its why scientists can't believe. They know further evidence may prove their belief to be false.

I don't think you believe this, but maybe your cup floats when you drop it. Do let me know once you've scientifically checked.

If they perform the exact same experiment and come up with various outcomes, they can't claim a law.

Basically, if you and I perform the experiment of drop cup, and mine drops while your's floats, we will conduct further science to see why instead of us forming a law.

This last statement is just to show why you are antiscience.

Do know that not all scientists agree with each other. That's why they need experiments to be repeatable. Basically, if you drop a cup and it floats, and I drop a cup under the same conditions and it too floats, only then can we come up with a floating cup law, worldview and philosophy, and even then there'll be your sort constantly resisting and trying to disprove our floating cups philosophy wrong and false.

There's immense work still going on attempting to prove Einstein wrong.

Please check out some of the comments on this thread on Physics and weigh in your opinion.
Thanks .

sunny
@thePiggsBoson
The more a person studies beyond classical physics the less sense it all makes. The more you study it, the more you ask yourself, "what the Bleep is going on?!"

Ben marcus
@Bentayl70837992
·
8h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
That cus the laws of Physics laid down by Einstein and Relatvity break down in extreme Conditions of nature ..
Like at Sub atomic levels or extreme mass like a Black hole .. x

Mike Warland
@MikeWarland
·
52m
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
I don't see how you be confident that you are achieving meaningful results without knowing what the Bleep is going on yet I am told you are. How?

Jason Shearer
@Ace_Shearer
·
19h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
This is the difference between explaining how something works and actually understanding how it works. There are some forces we can explain ... but we can't understand why they're happening. Physics are probably simple. We just don't understand the WHY yet.

Dr. Atomic
@DrAtomic3
·
5h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
The universe doesn’t give a rats ass about the mathematics we worship. To the universe the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference is a fixed quantity, to our math it is a number with infinite places after the decimal.

Surviving the dumb timeline....
@DahliaBlue3
·
20h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
Had a phys Prof that said, "The more you learn about phys, the closer you get to God."
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

The more I study my Bible, the more I ask and knock and seek to find "what the Bleep is going on?!"

This helps me evolve and grow.
Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

20h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
Had a phys Prof that said, "The more you learn about phys, the closer you get to God."

Nothing, can you try separating Physics from science? It's not a trick question, but an actual request.

The more I ask and knock and seek (do science), the closer I get to understand God.
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

Nothing, can you try separating Physics from science? It's not a trick question, but an actual request.

The more I ask and knock and seek (do science), the closer I get to understand God.

How about the other comments that don’t have God?

sunny
@thePiggsBoson
The more a person studies beyond classical physics the less sense it all makes. The more you study it, the more you ask yourself, "what the Bleep is going on?!"

Ben marcus
@Bentayl70837992
·
8h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
That cus the laws of Physics laid down by Einstein and Relatvity break down in extreme Conditions of nature ..
Like at Sub atomic levels or extreme mass like a Black hole .. x

Mike Warland
@MikeWarland
·
52m
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
I don't see how you be confident that you are achieving meaningful results without knowing what the Bleep is going on yet I am told you are. How?

Jason Shearer
@Ace_Shearer
·
19h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
This is the difference between explaining how something works and actually understanding how it works. There are some forces we can explain ... but we can't understand why they're happening. Physics are probably simple. We just don't understand the WHY yet.

Dr. Atomic
@DrAtomic3
·
5h
Replying to
@thePiggsBoson
The universe doesn’t give a rats ass about the mathematics we worship. To the universe the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference is a fixed quantity, to our math it is a number with infinite places after the decimal.

Surviving the dumb timeline....
@DahliaBlue3
·

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

How about the other comments that don’t have God?

I don't really get the point you are trying to make. Are you asking me to comment on the comments of others? Would that not be like taking just one of your posts and ignorantly commenting? I mean, see how much we've had to comment on each others comments to even attempt to understand what we are saying to one another.

I've tried to get a definition of science from you. I've offered mine, "ask and knock and seek", and now I add, "first, for the Kingdom of God", but you seem to be equating the method (science) that should be used to do the research of asking and knocking and seeking, for the thing (God, the religious say), that you are meant to be seeking.

Please tell me if I am wrong, and how.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? / Mantras / The Trinity (true Or False). The Love Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.