Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

God And Science. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Science. (7987 Views)

Is The Belief In God And Science Mutually Exclusive? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
budaatum:

I don't really get the point you are trying to make. Are you asking me to comment on the comments of others? Would that not be like taking just one of your posts and ignorantly commenting? I mean, see how much we've had to comment on each others comments to even attempt to understand what we are saying to one another.

I've tried to get a definition of science from you. I've offered mine, "ask and knock and seek", and now I add, "first, for the Kingdom of God", but you seem to be equating the method (science) that should be used to do the research of asking and knocking and seeking, for the thing (God, the religious say), that you are meant to be seeking.

Please tell me if I am wrong, and how.

You are wrong pls.

I simply dropped a link and asked you to weigh in your opinion and possibly access the link and the thread.

This isn’t an argument. If I were going to engage you on an argument, you know how I would approach it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are wrong pls.

I simply dropped a link and asked you to weigh in your opinion and possibly access the link and the thread.

This isn’t an argument. If I were going to engage you on an argument, you know how I would approach it.

I'm not arguing with you neither, Nothing. I am simply doing science on you in order to better understand your point.

As for my opinion on twitter comments of people I have not conversed with, I have no opinion. I do not concern myself much with those I see not and ignore you who is before.

What is your opinion of my definition of science, and why treat it like its some God or religion?
Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
budaatum:

I'm not arguing with you neither, Nothing. I am simply doing science on you in order to better understand your point.

As for my opinion on twitter comments of people I have not conversed with, I have no opinion. I do not concern myself much with those I see not and ignore you who is before.

What is your opinion of my definition of science, and why treat it like its some God or religion?

Okay.

I had 5 questions to ask from your statements.
But there is really no time now. I follow those science and esp physics Twitter groups and enjoy the conversations from some of the scientists.

Planning to travel to the village for Christmas with my family for weddings, burials, town hall meetings and all that. Too much stress.

We may continue on this conversation some other time.

Cheers and merry Christmas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God And Science. by budaatum: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

Okay.

I had 5 questions to ask from your statements.
But there is really no time now. I follow those science and esp physics Twitter groups and enjoy the conversations from some of the scientists.

Planning to travel to the village for Christmas with my family for weddings, burials, town hall meetings and all that. Too much stress.

We may continue on this conversation some other time.

Cheers and merry Christmas!

Safe journey and Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year in advance.

The below is something for too much stress.

1 Like

Re: God And Science. by Nothingserious: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2021
budaatum:

Safe journey and Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year in advance.

The below is something for too much stress.

thanks so much Sir.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance.

Thanks for the encouragement on stress and worry. I have told my wife we cannot come and go and kill ourselves over this trip. Lol!
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is Sin? / The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.