Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA (18647 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by EmmaLege: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
omo cool cool cool
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Ofadaman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The future is female

Username checks out..
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by SmartPolician: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
chatinent:
I don't just trust the Vice Chancellor and the 5.0....that’s all I want to say!

No dull person can graduate with a first class in a Nigerian university; it's not even possible in the worst Nigerian university. First class division doesn't happen overnight...it's academic excellence students build over the years. Congratulations to the beautiful, intelligent lady.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's very easy to score 5.0 points.. unlike 7.0 points .
That one na hell
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by dheaven: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by aikyg(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Best news I've heard today.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Sigggy: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The Future is here.

What's the meaning of the bolded?

There's still a good chance that it isn't...
A very large of them have gone into prostitution and they call it "hook up"
Go to instagram and see people's children dressing naked calling it fashion... Billing men for survival has become the order of the day...

There are good news like this once in a while doesn't still cancel the predominant vices amongst this gender still...
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Sterope(f): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Uhn?

They don't have sense at all in that school.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by ETEYEN79(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
If I was the girl and given such a privilege to be a VC for 24 hours, I'll give myself automatic employment as a Graduate Assistant. If she miss that opportunity, it might not come easily.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by EnemyofGod22(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
cool undecided

God Satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sigggy:

There's still a good chance that it isn't...
A very large of them have gone into prostitution and they call it "hook up"
Go to instagram and see people's children dressing naked calling it fashion... Billing men for survival has become the order of the day...

There are good news like this once in a while doesn't still cancel the predominant vices amongst this gender still...
Are the doing the prostitution with fellow women? Is it not same men who lure them into it?

Please go and edit your post joor.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by seyz91(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy you are bad
chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by demoBaba: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

E be like say male students no dey go school again

90% of them are G guyz.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by stayclearofme: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The call us fish brain. Yet we do what they only imagine.
Yes you all do unimaginable things.. giving child A that belongs to father B to father X...

1 Like

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by lkillbrokehoes: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Beauty and brains
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by caylakays: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Normal for private university...not public universities here
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Stanchem029: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
greenie77:

Hmm...do state universities have higher standards?
Higher frustrations
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
chatinent:

5.0 cgpa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by juniorstar(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

Kaitlin Akwada, a just graduated student from Godfrey Okoye University with a CGPA of 5.0 has been installed as the vice chancellor of the said institution for 24hrs, Siggy reports.

She explained that her result is proof that "the power to attract what you desire lies in your hands".

She explained that even before hitting 5.00 CGPA, she had already written her speech a year prior in preparation for the day after which she then put her "faith to work" by taking action.

https:///female-student-becomes-vice-chancellor-for-a-day-after-gradauating-with-5-0-cgpa/
I dont understand this one day governor, one day VC of a thing.. shey dem dey divide the salary and alawee by 30 or na just photoshoot? Be the one day VC.. shey she dey receive guest as the VC abi na to sign letter of acceptance as VC. On the wall of the VC's office shey her portrait go dey as one of the VCs in the history of the school. Well as for me I prefer being a VC As in Venture capitalist instead of a vice chancellor.

1 Like

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by GrayBeard: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
5.0 means this person scored maximum points in all courses in all semesters each year of her course. That takes a level of concentration and consistency over long spans of time that is so incredible that I am forced to conclude that this person is a dangerous psychopath and sociopath and must be immediately placed on an international watch-list.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Theicecode(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God bless every female out there.

In other news, a male student is doing what the males know how to do better.

Check it out
The ban you got the last time isn't enough for you right? don't worry, I have my eyes on u
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by kenesh(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Honestly girls of these days are hot o. See the ones from Covenant University the other day. Congrats to the girls that know the reason they went to school. Proud of you all.
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by lesbiconverter: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sigggy:
Beauty with brains.
The future might actually be female las las. Our men have lost faith in formal education. tongue

[color=#990000][/color] giving us trending gist since 1842
yes, the future is female and drake agrees

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by BornorBang: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Are the doing the prostitution with fellow women? Is it not same men who lure them into it?

Please go and edit your post joor.

Don't forget the topic of this discussion is the future is female... What do you even mean by lured?
If all women in the world decide to close their bodies, dress decently and say no to prostitution, you'll be surprised by how much this sexual vices will reduce... Nobody lured them, Madam. They are in for the money
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
What did she achieved within that 24hours?
Hope she will be wise enough to give herself and all her friends appointment letter.
if na me, na weiting I go do be that o...
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Yankee101: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why is it only private universities in nigeris that dash this 5.0 abeg?
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by isaiah4life(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oga, no be for person wey finish from covenant university. Dem go beat you black, blue and red.

quote author=Kizzygentle post=107164512]Could only be in a private uni and partially federal.. E no try am for state ooo. Who get 3.5 for state uni go beat you hands down for private uni.. Aje [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by RPG2020(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
everything about her is beautiful

Her dress code is bomb �
Re: Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA by Loner97(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
chatinent:

Exactly wetin dey my mind bros.. Bottom power is f**king real

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The English Name For IGBAKO.. / How I Was Scammed By A Jamb Official / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.