Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (47927 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
AgricWealth:

Bro I was asking about "life" not you.

Kindly explain how the first parent of this world came into existence?

Why do we enjoy living in denial.

If you can tell me how the imaginary sky God came into existence,I will gradly tell you how the first parents of this world came into existence.who created God ?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by NELLY1990: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Am surprise at how people foolishly and openly say that there no God.

Please read the whole verse am sure you will see a reason there.
kingxsamz:

But this is nothing compared to the extreme violence carried out and supported by your god in the bible nw.

1 Samuel 15 :3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

angry grin grin grin grin

Yes, I'm really happy that I have successfully open your eyes.

Oh , Wow, I'm so happy. My eyes are opened. Thank you sir cheesy cheesy
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Walkee: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
cococandy:

i

Well then let him go to jail and punch every man there who tells him to chill.

Y’all know how to tell women what to say and what warrants a violent response. No one sees you react the same way when another man supposedly talks to you in a way you don’t like.
I've seen someone picked up a bottle and was ready to burst a fellow guy's head open if he repeated something about Ronaldo. If men treat women the exact same way they treat themselves most women will be walking around with broken teeth, legs and one eye considering the fact that majority of females can never ever mind their business and have no problem bursting into laughter and tearing a guy slap if they feel he is not up to their "level"

3 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Bmaster(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Show me the evidence of God and satan and stop talking rubbish.
YOU NEED A PHYSICAL EVIDENCE,To prove the existence of A SPIRITUAL BEING?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by AgricWealth(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

If you can tell me how the imaginary sky God came into existence,I will gradly tell you how the first parents of this world came into existence.who created God ?
Get a bible and open the book of psalm ch14 vs 1
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Franzinni: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.
they are equal remember
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Walkee:
what is special about a woman? Simp Tuueeeh

Them go punch your mama one day. Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thanksful:

What do you want the people in the bus to do? Nah people like you go dey fight another man because of woman without knowing what happened.

Wetin want happened before?

Yes. I go carry the fight for head.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Walkee: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
mikezuruki:

Them go punch your mama one day. Ode.
if she put mouth for wetin no concern am and gets punched who cares?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by ehinmowo: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin
If he can be angry to the extent of shifting jaws in America..I wonder what he would have done if he was in Nigeria..

Sorry oh grin

He is a goner already.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Blackmiserable(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

Be Ready and Live Ready! JESUS is Coming.

You're losing it if you "preach" when you are not supposed to. I read in a previous thread about your endtime ccampaig - in a meteor shower thread awhile back. You are giving educated people excuses to skip your message. People would be like, mtcheew and just read other people's content because some positions just doesn't make sense and have to do with individual bias.

God is not reminding people of his coming with EVERY unusual events that happen in time. Some are simply permitted to happen, but they in no wise signal his coming, especially if you believe that the earth is groaning.

Mankind's inhumanity to others cannot be used to pass an endtime message. We are already used to that. It is not unique and distinct. A meteor shower and the likes isn't new to anyone. I have witnessed it. Like I told you one time, the signs of the end of age is not for people who are in the news.

If God wants to impress his coming, whether you live in Pakistan or Brazil or anywhere, the signs would be evident. You're able to read about these occurrences because you have mobile data. That is not the case when God wants to imprint his coming in people's minds.

Preach and tell people the message on common grounds. What we all agree on. Death, the uncertainty of life, human idea of justice, Christ provisions and more. Be firmly nondoctrinal and preach as though you are talking to professors.

For instance, if you blast the coming of Christ and the fires of Hell because life is very unpredictable and uncertain, that would make absolute sense because everyone knows that life is certain. The case of that secondary school girl who lost her life to a hit and run driver that graced the front page today is a classic example. No one would have to call you out or even disagree because they all know how life can be unpredictable and how one's extreme carefulness cannot prevent death.

But if you have to call people's attention to every little thing you read in the news, your message would lose relevance and before long people would be skipping ite.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
AgricWealth:

Get a bible and open the book of psalm ch14 vs 1

The Bible is just a fairlytale book,I don't believe in bible.i Rather believe the spaghetti monster's book than Bible.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by samonak(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
If it was in the past, he would have been swinging from a tree with a white lynch mob looking with hateful glee on their faces. Omo the Caucasians placed the white woman on a pedestal and you as a black man dare not lift a finger against her if you value your life. Heck, blacks have even lost their lives for whistling at a white lady or being falsely accused of molesting them.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by bahdpersona(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
you are mad already
can you talk to your mum this way?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by samonak(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Absolutely Absolutely Correct.
I never knew it was GLOBAL until I got to Europe and then relocated to the United States.
There's this ANGER that burns in the mind of the average Black American...
Only RELIGION calms the Blackman
It's really absurd.
It's a carry over of the pent up anger that blacks have over the whites for centuries as a result of Slavery, Jim crow laws, KKK and systemic racism. The average black American man looks for the slightest opportunity to exact his own "pound of flesh" from white folks. I doubt if he would reacted violently if she were black.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kingxsamz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
NELLY1990:
Am surprise at how people foolishly and openly say that there no God.

Please read the whole verse am sure you will see a reason there.

Lol, what good reason do you want to give us that'll justify the massacre of innocent children, even children who are still sucking their mother's breasts? cheesy
I'm sure you frown out the atrocities carried out by wicked people in this country, but here you are finding reasons to support the massacre of innocent kids. Your hypocrisy stinks bro.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by samonak(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Your weak.
Hmmmm, that ass tho! I just de imagine how it will feel like sliding from behind.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
nurain150:

What kind of woman abuses a man.
You’re a big f..l for saying this. Since wen was take a chill pill an abuse? Before you open your stinking mouth or hands to type rubbish, try nd think. You’re not a kid. What if she was your sister? Would you say that was a good enough reason to hit anyone? weda a woman or man?
I won’t even say anything about him hitting her yet, but a man that can hit a woman like this for this particular reason in front of so many people is a beast nd deserves to be in chains. If he can do this in a white man country with so many strict laws for so many people to see, what do you think he can do in private?. And you open your stupid mouth to say he should not be provoked. Who the f..k is he? People like this are your role models so I shouldn’t even ask.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Kfg1: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oh
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Cassetteman: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.
you hat makes u think there is no God pls stop this madness of URS pls even the people that like your post are only leading u to hell
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Cassetteman: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.
pls what makes u think there is no God pls stop this madness of URS pls even the people that like your post are only leading u to hell
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Cassetteman: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maybe the man is a dump skull he has nothing in there that is why he could not no the meaning of what the woman told him ,he sees it as insult
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

Be Ready and Live Ready! JESUS is Coming.
Boko haram, herdsmen, kidnappers and unknown gun men have been killing people in nigeria in the last 3 years and time didn't end, one guy punches a woman on a train in America and it's end time! grin grin

You really need your brain examined by a psychiatrist.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Cassetteman: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bmaster:
YOU NEED A PHYSICAL EVIDENCE,To prove the existence of A SPIRITUAL BEING?

well maybe you are a demon
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackmiserable:

You're losing it if you "preach" when you are not supposed to. I read in a previous thread about your endtime ccampaig - in a meteor shower thread awhile back. You are giving educated people excuses to skip your message. People would be like, mtcheew and just read other people's content because some positions just doesn't make sense and have to do with individual bias.

God is not reminding people of his coming with EVERY unusual events that happen in time. Some are simply permitted to happen, but they in no wise signal his coming, especially if you believe that the earth is groaning.

Mankind's inhumanity to others cannot be used to pass an endtime message. We are already used to that. It is not unique and distinct. A meteor shower and the likes isn't new to anyone. I have witnessed it. Like I told you one time, the signs of the end of age is not for people who are in the news.

If God wants to impress his coming, whether you live in Pakistan or Brazil or anywhere, the signs would be evident. You're able to read about these occurrences because you have mobile data. That is not the case when God wants to imprint his coming in people's minds.

Preach and tell people the message on common grounds. What we all agree on. Death, the uncertainty of life, human idea of justice, Christ provisions and more. Be firmly nondoctrinal and preach as though you are talking to professors.

For instance, if you blast the coming of Christ and the fires of Hell because life is very unpredictable and uncertain, that would make absolute sense because everyone knows that life is certain. The case of that secondary school girl who lost her life to a hit and run driver that graced the front page today is a classic example. No one would have to call you out or even disagree because they all know how life can be unpredictable and how one's extreme carefulness cannot prevent death.

But if you have to call people's attention to every little thing you read in the news, your message would lose relevance and before long people would be skipping ite.
Don't mind the ignoramus, some one drinks alot of beer and falls into gutter it is endtimes, someone takes a bath nakid in his bathroom it is endtime, man punches a woman in the face in America it is end times.. cheesy madness or what? that guy needs his head examined he might be schizophrenic.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lildonn222: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
I bet she will never say 'chill pill' ever again.Anyways say no to violence.

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by seyz91(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy The world is frustrated
XaintJoel20:
I was thinking it was only in Nigeria people are acting like savage due to the harsh economic of PMB little did I know that even Americans are paranoid too.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Blackmiserable(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the ignoramus, some one drinks alot of beer and falls into gutter it is endtimes, someone takes a bath nakid in his bathroom it is endtime, man punches a woman in the face in America it is end times.. cheesy madness or what? that guy needs his head examined he might schizophrenic.

Exactly. You get the point. Everything is endtime to him and it reeks of illiteracy. People do not need endtime signs to believe. The Isrealite saw the beauty and glory of God in the wilderness. That is far more than a sign. Nothing, absolutely nothing can be compared to it. This one no be dem say dem say dem see God, and yet, they went their own ways.

When you start using doctrines to pass a message instead of using common grounds, things like this is bound to happen. Check post where Righteousness2 preached the message, not every message does he get attacked, this is to signal that even though a lot of people are unrepentant, they are not unreasonable. A man gets crushed and you start a sermon reminding them about biology and human fragility and why they should repent because they are not smart enough or clever to outwit death, that would be extremely reasonable and understandable, people can disagree but I don't think many are that unreasonable.

Howev3r, something happened in remote Pakistan which science has made it possible for you to be in the know of and you're flaring over the place, as if God needs science to make the end of the age known. That is no sign and I wish he can do away with signs in his preaching. Besides, It doesn't help people know God. The Pharisees asked Christ for signs but he rejected the request. If people start disagreeing with some of his positions on ideological and rational grounds, it wouldn't be long before they take him for an unserious fellow altogether. We must not downplay the role of science and human acumen because we are great beneficiaries - even the phone we use. All the isolated groanings of mother earth is made known because of science and human discovery but it doesn't signal more or less of his coming.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by amuwo1980: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.
Not hitting a woman , anybody hitting anybody , if a woman hits me I get the police to arrest her fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Olawale Hassan Jailed For Rape In UK / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.