Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (47956 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
tutudesz:
lipsrsealed imagine if the woman was black and the man was white undecided BLM for don start protest

You got that right
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That niggarrrr ain't got no joy

Funny enough...if na Nigeria him for nor even get angry to that extent
Overseas ehnn...there are different things that make you mad...over there you can't escape paying bills..that one alone can turn someone into a madman...
Here in Nigeria....we avoid and escape paying bills...in Nigeria a jobless man can be happy but over there in Overseas you dare not....in Nigeria you can be jobless and still be packaging...but Overseas...you can't...sometimes you go just see niggarrrrs for beer parlour in Nigeria with forty bottles on the table dey jolly and happy..your mind go dey....you go dey feel say all niggarrrrs on that table are loaded, employed with cash.....forwhere...only one niggar there out of the six niggarrrrs on that table na im get money....
Hahahhahahaha damnnn niggar
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lilvicky68(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha
Bros you go Sabi laugh well well oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mgtow8:
Can't this slowpoke be blocked from this forum?
Hahahhahahaha I reported the idiot
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
lilvicky68:

Bros you go Sabi laugh well well oh grin
Lol its only in nairaland I forget my worries, laugh like crazy, this forum is incomparable
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

Be Ready and Live Ready! JESUS is Coming.

"Exactly, Never in the history of mankind has a woman raised her hand to punch a man, this must be a sign of the end time for it to be happening now in our days...

Now I know why people click like on your gibberish, dem just dey use you catch cruise, as a matter of urgency you need to engage in 90 days prayer and fasting to break the yoke troubling you". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lilvicky68(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol its only in nairaland I forget my worries, laugh like crazy, this forum is incomparable
cheesy ride on

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Imustnottalk: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
The man shouldn't have hit her but women are too annoying sometimes I wonder wetin concern her na only she dey there
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by McStoic(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.

You are a very micro minuscule before the grand intelligence and mightiness of the most High God. Your subconscious should answer a lot of questions and give you a clue to the spiritual angle of existence. But because you don't figure everything out, you conclude there's no God.

God and spirituality are not what you just try to understand all at once. It needs openness and obedience.. Humans always assume imaginations on what they don't understand. But on this issue of spirituality, only God Himself can reveal Himself to you..
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Semaj77(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.

Please also add that women who hit men should also be jailed
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Okay. Are you satisfied now? cheesy
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Tayosteve(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mgtow8:
Look in the mirror and you will see a real mad man ......because of social media ,you all talk without reasoning .meet me one on one if I no comot ya teeth

You are a big fool mr man, what did that innocent man did to you for saying that trash from your rotten and dirty mouth. You really need to grow up and stop the nonsense
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Okay. Are you satisfied now? cheesy

angry grin grin grin grin

Yes, I'm really happy that I have successfully open your eyes.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by AgricWealth(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry

Kindly explain how life came into existence? Since you believe there's no master planner up there!
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Newboss(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.

TF? Hits a woman? TF is special about a woman? If a woman hit me, I go realign her face. See this one.

Replace that "woman" with "person".

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

But this is nothing compared to the extreme violence carried out and supported by your god in the bible nw.

1 Samuel 15 :3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kingxsamz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry

I concur.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kayo80(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That niggarrrr ain't got no joy

Funny enough...if na Nigeria him for nor even get angry to that extent
Overseas ehnn...there are different things that make you mad...over there you can't escape paying bills..that one alone can turn someone into a madman...
Here in Nigeria....we avoid and escape paying bills...in Nigeria a jobless man can be happy but over there in Overseas you dare not....in Nigeria you can be jobless and still be packaging...but Overseas...you can't...sometimes you go just see niggarrrrs for beer parlour in Nigeria with forty bottles on the table dey jolly and happy..your mind go dey....you go dey feel say all niggarrrrs on that table are loaded, employed with cash.....forwhere...only one niggar there out of the six niggarrrrs on that table na im get money....

So true.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Draggun(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

With all due respect, your stupidity is second to none; quite unprecedented. All these evil traits have been existing since time immemorial. Don't forget that the old testament was filled with wickedness, bile and hatred. David at some point in his life disregarded the lives of people around him.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jeon(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Absolutely Absolutely Correct.
I never knew it was GLOBAL until I got to Europe and then relocated to the United States.
There's this ANGER that burns in the mind of the average Black American...
Only RELIGION calms the Blackman
It's really absurd.

But after playing the anger and violence they will always claimed the victim making others to see the rest races as something else..
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by ThickSharon123(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
She deserves it

Your weak.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

I concur.

You are welcome the enlightened one's.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by ThickSharon123(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
you are mad already

Your the one. Weakling.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jeon(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

how did u arrive at your conclusion that "Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are"?

are u a black man? are u "always aggressive no matter the location you are"?

look around and stop denying the truth...
Every black is aggressive..
If en pain you, you can piss off because black skin living being hate to hear the truth.

I only pity his wife at home if he can do such outside.....
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
AgricWealth:

Kindly explain how life came into existence? Since you believe there's no master planner up there!

I was born true my parents, without my parents I wouldn't have existed.not true imaginary sky dady.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kuntakinte01: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Debra911:

If the woman happens to be an opposite sex,he won't dare raise his hands. God knows I can't marry a man with 'anger' issues. What if that punch ended the life of that woman ,will you be saying this now? Having watched the video, there is nothing wrong in what she said. It's in the nature of women to always want to talk, it's just that some have excessive traits; as a man ,silence or walking away is just the best, she'll end up begging cos you've just made her look stupid by 'snobbing her' but punching her or beating her will only increase the disrespect. Some stubborn women will even tempt you until you commit murder and that's just the end of life for you. Everything about life is about Wisdom not violence

Well, there's sense in what you said, but the woman should have thought about that in the first place. The worst of it all is that she doesn't even know what the man was going through at that moment to say such to him. How could she just tell a stranger that.

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
mikezuruki:
Mumu man.

Later he'd come with the race card. E no dey hard blacks.

How could he punch a woman!? Omoh. Some men get mind sha. And truly, those in the train watching that to happen should be ashamed of themselves.

Na another thing I take love Nigeria

What do you want the people in the bus to do? Nah people like you go dey fight another man because of woman without knowing what happened.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kuntakinte01: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
cococandy:

i

Well then let him go to jail and punch every man there who tells him to chill.

Y’all know how to tell women what to say and what warrants a violent response. No one sees you react the same way when another man supposedly talks to you in a way you don’t like.

Are you saying you havent seen two men fighting because of what one said to the other?. Why defend a woman with running mouth. I myself i dont even have it in me ti lay hand on a woman, but then she got what she asked for

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by AgricWealth(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

I was born true my parents, without my parents I wouldn't have existed.not true imaginary sky dady.

Bro I was asking about "life" not you.

Kindly explain how the first parent of this world came into existence?

Why do we enjoy living in denial.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by NELLY1990: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who blocked you Sir
See me see problem o, must you read his post

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Mgtow8:
Can't this slowpoke be blocked from this forum?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Walkee: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
mikezuruki:
Mumu man.

Later he'd come with the race card. E no dey hard blacks.

How could he punch a woman!? Omoh. Some men get mind sha. And truly, those in the train watching that to happen should be ashamed of themselves.

Na another thing I take love Nigeria
what is special about a woman? Simp Tuueeeh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.