Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (47957 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mmadu2:
I blame all the idiot men on that train that didn't descend on the deranged animal and beat him to bonkers.

Is take a chill pill a curse word?

The other men on d train took their chill pills before getting on d train
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Feggie3: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
you well so
But that's the obvious truth!!!
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by kuntakinte01: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpQrHe8Vxg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10142145/Subway-thug-PUNCHES-woman-told-chill-pill-violent-crime-soars-NYC.html

If you want to be treated like a woman, talk like a woman. But when you begin to run your mouth, then you are asking for a punch. Its nothing bad, afterall on the other hand, feminism is like trying to measure up to men in every aspect. So she should take a power pill and retaliate. And na black man self. It then remind me of the film "God father of Harlem " where a character said "when black men get angry, white men get scared "

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by emmy512: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
naija ko , Cameroon ni thou he's a black man but oyinbo people they vex pass African man, they are just bind through law

That's the difference... But a Naija hardly think about the consequences until the did has been done.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Solofresh2: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Firefoxy:
Of course it’s a black man.

When they call themselves “aLpHa MaLeS”, that’s what you expect.

And watch how many of them will defend his action. Animals.
Remember your father is a black man too
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by TeeGentle(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
chaiii!!!
men need to control their anger

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.
What kind of woman abuses a man.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Vantheman: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let me try and help you,
Isreal is God's kingdom acording to the Bible and can't be destroy by nobody.
Abeg go and check the history of isreal.
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Flyboy68: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Never before in the history of calming down has somebody actually calmed down by being told to calm down grin

4 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are ,I wonder how he will treat people close to him behind closed doors

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Charisma01: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

Be Ready and Live Ready! JESUS is Coming.

Wetin consign punch with end time now?
Kai!!! This guy something dey worry you walahi
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Godanya: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=EnemyofGod22 post=107165351] cry

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

It's a matter of time, it will dawn on you. Know God and know peace.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by incogni2o: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mmadu2:
I blame all the idiot men on that train that didn't descend on the deranged animal and beat him to bonkers.

Is take a chill pill a curse word?

Because all of them know say the woman no try,

Is she his aunt.

Even two known people don't appreciate public correcti.

Talkless.

Obviously, the man will pay, but the lady definitely learnt the lesson the hard way
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry

Since yourname say otherwise,

Going by your name, Then you are the satan.

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry

what a pity

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by DisLifeSha: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
That guy needs to come to Warri and Warri ladies go insult am pass so

lilvicky68:
grin
If he can be angry to the extent of shifting jaws in America..I wonder what he would have done if he was in Nigeria..

Sorry oh grin
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by ransomed: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
If you can bad mouth be ready to take bad jab. If you can cut with razor tongue, be ready for upper cut.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by dacillin: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
I was just told that you have not being paying your advert tax.

Go and remove your banner from these place, NOW

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

This MF again!! angry angry

If you don't have evidence that They both exist, then get the f** off!! I have so many evidence!

I pray something that will show u shege and will make you look for GOD doesn't happen to you,

And, I have evidence that Satan exist, my evidence is that he's currently using you as his errands boy undecided

Show me the evidence of God and satan and stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
akosy:
Make him come Naija make Agbero tell am "take chill pill"
grin
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by redcliff: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin
If he can be angry to the extent of shifting jaws in America..I wonder what he would have done if he was in Nigeria..

Sorry oh grin

thrm for don himble am since.. lol
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by MITCHELL96: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Show me the evidence of God and satan and stop talking rubbish.

I won't tell you about GOD, get a Bible and read it from genesis to revelations

But the evidence that Satan exist is that's he's currently using you, wait! You think Satan comes in one form or something ? Hell no! He possesses people to do evil, that's the Satan

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by chatinent: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Everybody just dey vex for this life.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:
Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are ,I wonder how he will treat people close to him behind closed doors

how did u arrive at your conclusion that "Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are"?

are u a black man? are u "always aggressive no matter the location you are"?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by omlueh(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Slawormiir my Edo Brother you have started your usual werey again abi, you no go kill person with laughter with your truth and facts
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That niggarrrr ain't got no joy

Funny enough...if na Nigeria him for nor even get angry to that extent
Overseas ehnn...there are different things that make you mad...over there you can't escape paying bills..that one alone can turn someone into a madman...
Here in Nigeria....we avoid and escape paying bills...in Nigeria a jobless man can be happy but over there in Overseas you dare not....in Nigeria you can be jobless and still be packaging...but Overseas...you can't...sometimes you go just see niggarrrrs for beer parlour in Nigeria with forty bottles on the table dey jolly and happy..your mind go dey....you go dey feel say all niggarrrrs on that table are loaded, employed with cash.....forwhere...only one niggar there out of the six niggarrrrs on that table na im get money....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by alcuin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mgtow8:
Can't this slowpoke be blocked from this forum?

Unfortunately, he has not violated any rule.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by guru90: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mgtow8:
Can't this slowpoke be blocked from this forum?

And why must he be blocked.......

Are u ok?

All that Guy is preaching is 100% True......

So @Mgtow8 Take Chill pill!!!

3 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Singleone461: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
I remember a lady assaulting me Inside bolt and still called the police on me.

Thank God am not the violent type,I for deck her upper cut before we reach check point.
grin
You are a real nigga
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by folake4u(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I knew it would be a Black man. Guess what? I was right. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.