Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (47954 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That niggarrrr ain't got no joy

Funny enough...if na Nigeria him for nor even get angry to that extent
Overseas ehnn...there are different things that make you mad...over there you can't escape paying bills..that one alone can turn someone into a madman...
Here in Nigeria....we avoid and escape paying bills...in Nigeria a jobless man can be happy but over there in Overseas you dare not....in Nigeria you can be jobless and still be packaging...but Overseas...you can't...sometimes you go just see niggarrrrs for beer parlour in Nigeria with forty bottles on the table dey jolly and happy..your mind go dey....you go dey feel say all niggarrrrs on that table are loaded, employed with cash.....forwhere...only one niggar there out of the six niggarrrrs on that table na im get money....

You are a real nigcah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Matthewdan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should be arrested and jailed.What kind of man hits a woman, nonsense.
Shutup... Women should take full responsibility for their actions

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by KoshCAD: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Overseas ehnn...there are different things that make you mad...over there you can't escape paying bills..that one alone can turn someone into a madman...
Here in Nigeria....we avoid and escape paying bills...in Nigeria a jobless man can be happy but over there in Overseas you dare not....in Nigeria you can be jobless and still be packaging...but Overseas...you can't...sometimes you go just see niggarrrrs for beer parlour in Nigeria with forty bottles on the table dey jolly and happy..your mind go dey....you go dey feel say all niggarrrrs on that table are loaded, employed with cash.....forwhere...only one niggar there out of the six niggarrrrs on that table na im get money....
You are right bro.

You be real nigger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lesbiconverter: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.
you are hoping to see a sky daddy when God is a spiritual being, how misinformed are these people? grin
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Welcum: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

Be Ready and Live Ready! JESUS is Coming.
Please, 'RAPTURE' is a non-biblical half-truth. So, kindly stop perpetuating this doctrine of the Devil. Or, if you insist that you are right, then, please correct me with scriptures.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
Some women no sabi talk grin
When you see a visibly angry man, avoid him because you cannot physically fight him.
Sometimes, silence is the best answer. It doesn't make you weakling.
Yes, the guy will be prosecuted but she will bear the pains grin

Matthewdan:

Shutup... Women should take full responsibility for their actions
ransomed:
If you can bad mouth be ready to take bad jab. If you can cut with razor tongue, be ready for upper cut.
incogni2o:

Because all of them know say the woman no try,

Is she his aunt.

Even two known people don't appreciate public correcti.

Talkless.

Obviously, the man will pay, but the lady definitely learnt the lesson the hard way
nurain150:

What kind of woman abuses a man.
i
kuntakinte01:

If you want to be treated like a woman, talk like a woman. But when you begin to run your mouth, then you are asking for a punch. Its nothing bad, afterall on the other hand, feminism is like trying to measure up to men in every aspect. So she should take a power pill and retaliate. And na black man self. It then remind me of the film "God father of Harlem " where a character said "when black men get angry, white men get scared "

Well then let him go to jail and punch every man there who tells him to chill.

Y’all know how to tell women what to say and what warrants a violent response. No one sees you react the same way when another man supposedly talks to you in a way you don’t like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by huntax(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.

If you say God doesn't exist, then why are you HIS enemy?

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Kingpin1000: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
mikezuruki:
Mumu man.

Later he'd come with the race card. E no dey hard blacks.

How could he punch a woman!? Omoh. Some men get mind sha. And truly, those in the train watching that to happen should be ashamed of themselves.

Na another thing I take love Nigeria
Oga the story is not complete.. she must have angered the man before she tried to pacify him by saying "take a chill pill" yet she was doing it arrogantly and with defiance. You can hear the man ask " take a chill pill" the woman replied " chill pill". You don't really know these vigina people especially the white ones.

3 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Ofadaman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin
If he can be angry to the extent of shifting jaws in America..I wonder what he would have done if he was in Nigeria..

Sorry oh grin

E no go do am for naija, everybody dey vex for here
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Evan65: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the many signs we are living in the Endtimes is the " Epidemic of Violence and Wickedness" that is Sweeping through the Nations today.

Lawlessness, Heartlessness and Unnecessary Hatred has become a Norm. The Love of many have Gone cold.

The Condition of Wickedness, evils and Violence that caused the Destruction of the Earth in Noah's days is the same Condition the Earth is in Today.

I begin to imagine the Lawlessness , Hatred and Wickedness that will be on display after the RAPTURE of the Church.

you think the world is more violent than the time we had world wars and religions fighting up and down? Oga just shut up you retard

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Debra911(f): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
kuntakinte01:

If you want to be treated like a woman, talk like a woman. But when you begin to run your mouth, then you are asking for a punch. Its nothing bad, afterall on the other hand, feminism is like trying to measure up to men in every aspect. So she should take a power pill and retaliate. And na black man self. It then remind me of the film "God father of Harlem " where a character said "when black men get angry, white men get scared "
If the woman happens to be an opposite sex,he won't dare raise his hands. God knows I can't marry a man with 'anger' issues. What if that punch ended the life of that woman ,will you be saying this now? Having watched the video, there is nothing wrong in what she said. It's in the nature of women to always want to talk, it's just that some have excessive traits; as a man ,silence or walking away is just the best, she'll end up begging cos you've just made her look stupid by 'snobbing her' but punching her or beating her will only increase the disrespect. Some stubborn women will even tempt you until you commit murder and that's just the end of life for you. Everything about life is about Wisdom not violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by SmartPolician: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
cococandy:

Well then let him go to jail and punch every man there who tells him to chill.

Y’all know how to tell women what to say and what warrants a violent response. No one sees you react the same way when another man supposedly talks to you in a way you don’t like.

If you want to learn, learn.
A guy will always attack a woman and damn the consequences.
BTW, there's no guarantee he's going to jail.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Mgtow8: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Look in the mirror and you will see a real mad man ......because of social media ,you all talk without reasoning .meet me one on one if I no comot ya teeth
Tayosteve:

You are a mad man, what has he done and why did you call him a slowpoke? You are obviously and Intentionally stupid.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
tomorrow blacks will be shouting "racism". Look at an unprovoked attack. I wonder what they'll blame it on. undecided
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:
Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are ,I wonder how he will treat people close to him behind closed doors.
Absolutely Absolutely Correct.
I never knew it was GLOBAL until I got to Europe and then relocated to the United States.
There's this ANGER that burns in the mind of the average Black American...
Only RELIGION calms the Blackman
It's really absurd.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Ofadaman(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Many people mistake public outrage for real anger, and equate bravado for confidence and evil.
These people are deluded, they have no idea what real evil is.

Real evil is subtle, non violent ,real anger and evil is mild, they creep up to you, gain your trust, and then destroy you permanently, along with everything you hold important to you. I'd rather fight dirty with an angry mad man like this, than a serial killer who'd take my punch with a smile then begin to stalk your family later on because he's bored and have time to destroy me

Black men display anger publicly and for no long tern course, but it's the white men you call weak, who built a ship, left their own country and came into your lands to kill, kidnap and enslave you, even years after the slavery they instituted the real evil, by destroying your culture and country economically that blacks now run back to the country of slave masters. They control the resources and use blacks for entertainment, we entertain them in music ,boxing ,sports etc while they control the money and business of entertainment.

This my brother's is true evil.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Oga the story is not complete.. she must have angered the man before she tried to pacify him by saying "take a chill pill" yet she was doing it arrogantly and with defiance. You can hear the man ask " take a chill pill" the woman replied " chill pill". You don't really know these vigina people especially the white ones.

Shut up, Boy. You don't know anything. What is the "arrogantly and defiance" there?

With the evidence before us, the man punched the woman because the man dared her to say TAKE A CHILL PILL.

Don't come here and defend physical assault. Because I am sure that the woman did not physically assault him any any way before the punch.

Total rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wht is special..wht is wrong wt Genda equality again...2humans fighting

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by RPG2020(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
What about the woman behavior shocked

Life no balance ⚖️♎
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Muchmore024: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Critizing a man of God is the greatest wickedness. You said "Not everything that glitter is gold" . You are a foolish person and not a doer of what you teach
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make the dude come to Naija he go dey fight everyday because naija I the headquarters of stres
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
This one can't live in lagos, na everyday e go dey murder people
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by maestro299: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Imagine the uproar if races were reversed!!! Now, we are not seeing any Black Lives Matter idiots ooo...
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by AfroKnight: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Woman sef ...even as he was telling her to repeat what she said she still repeat it means no fear, at least she just keep mute after he told her to repeat what she said but she didn't.

Not every guy will can over look somethings from a woman...

If na me she go talk tire I no go even send her sef

She repeated it cos she knew the privileges that come with her skin and her gender. And she knew the disadvantages that come with the man’s skin colour and his gender.

That man is going to the get maximum sentence possible for this crime.

As much as I feel sorry for him, I also feel he went overboard. You cannot go about hitting people just because you’re in a bad mood. In fact you should exercise more restraint when you’re in a bad mood cos anger can cause real damage.

2 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jman06(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Not in the US though. People have many support system there. Hunger has been conquered by humanity in most of those countries to the point you can hardly see one going hungry for lack of food. Also, jobs are available for people to do and earn a living. Same cannot be said about Nigeria
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by einsteine(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mmadu2:
I blame all the idiot men on that train that didn't descend on the deranged animal and beat him to bonkers.

Is take a chill pill a curse word?

If it was a man he punched, should they also descend on him?

God forbid, I fight a man because he is beating a woman. We are all human beings. No special privileges for women.

3 Likes

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by MorningStar233: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
deportation to where, did they tell you where he's from

I just feel sorry for your sisters and female relatives

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by sisisioge: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Well.. ..he will have plenty of time to take that chill pill in jail....deranged asssssshole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin
If he can be angry to the extent of shifting jaws in America..I wonder what he would have done if he was in Nigeria..

Sorry oh grin
Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by seanjy4konji: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
next time na she soppose mind her business...

Na only her get mouth for train?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.