Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) (47958 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Bruno3000(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
cry
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

There's no reliable verifiable concrete evidence of God and satan.therefor anybody who come to preach to you about the imaginary sky dady.just ask the person to prove his existence to you.

Know this and have ever lasting peace.
Why are u then an enemy of One who does not exist? grin
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

look around and stop denying the truth...
Every black is aggressive..
If en pain you, you can piss off because black skin living being hate to hear the truth.

I only pity his wife at home if he can do such outside.....

U still haven't answered my questions:

how did u arrive at your conclusion that "Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are"?

are u a black man? are u "always aggressive no matter the location you are"?
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered my questions:

how did u arrive at your conclusion that "Black men are always aggressive no matter the location they are"?

My friend stop asking stupid questions and see your surrounding.. The man up is a black and also out of Africa continent and the aggressive is still in his blood..

Quick sum up look at nairaland and stop buzzing around trying to deny the fact.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

My friend stop asking stupid questions and see your surrounding.. The man up is a black and also out of Africa continent and the aggressive is still in his blood..

Quick sum up look at nairaland and stop buzzing around trying to deny the fact.

still haven't answered my questions:

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Jeon(f): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

still haven't answered my questions:

Replying you back is just a waste of time because blacks can never accept their negative traits.... No matter how the evidence is been outline.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

Replying you back is just a waste of time because blacks can never accept their negative traits.... No matter how the evidence is been outline.

U still haven't answered d simple questions:

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Seun360(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
tutudesz:
lipsrsealed imagine if the woman was black and the man was white undecided BLM for don start protest

Am telling you.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Aganju849: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Try this for Naija dem go beat you so tey, na for.hospital bed popo go come arrest you
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sandydayziz:

You’re a big f..l for saying this. Since wen was take a chill pill an abuse? Before you open your stinking mouth or hands to type rubbish, try nd think. You’re not a kid. What if she was your sister? Would you say that was a good enough reason to hit anyone? weda a woman or man?
I won’t even say anything about him hitting her yet, but a man that can hit a woman like this for this particular reason in front of so many people is a beast nd deserves to be in chains. If he can do this in a white man country with so many strict laws for so many people to see, what do you think he can do in private?. And you open your stupid mouth to say he should not be provoked. Who the f..k is he? People like this are your role models so I shouldn’t even ask.

So you decided to result to being insultive, when I didn't do anything to you. This is one of the reasons the guy gave her a hit.

Abeg no let our mouth dey run like tap water.

I remembered in Highschool, how a fight was engineered between me and my crush senior then. I can't hit a woman, I will just walk away. But let the female learn how to speak better to people in general.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sally97(f): 4:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Fuerod:
All girls are useless

No manners at all
Including your mother

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Firefoxy:
Of course it’s a black man.

When they call themselves “aLpHa MaLeS”, that’s what you expect.

And watch how many of them will defend his action. Animals.

Find sense nah

This generalization is too dumb
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d simple questions:

Don't mind that thing

It is a waste of time

It doesn't know that it is not the only one that can claim to have evidence of Bla Bla Bla
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2021
nurain150:

So you decided to result to being insultive, when I didn't do anything to you. This is one of the reasons the guy gave her a hit.

Abeg no let our mouth dey run like tap water.

I remembered in Highschool, how a fight was engineered between me and my crush senior then. I can't hit a woman, I will just walk away. But let the female learn how to speak better to people in general.

Wat if it was a guy that insulted you? Would you say they should learn to run their mouths too? Pls keep shut if you don’t know what to say, can’t waste my time on you.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by EmmanuelBlaze04: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Actually
The lady should have kept quiet. I have lost count of scenarios whereby a random guy will be in anger, or maybe saying anything, and another random lady there will be like “ efara bale” or “ please stop your noise” or even “ calm down bro” in an offensive manner. Even I have been in situations like that, I mistakenly bumped my shoulder against a lady while rushing and she said “ are you blind?”
Most times, I left without saying anything, not because she's a lady but because I hate causing palava. Some ladies can be so disrespectful ehnn

But nigga took it so far, he shouldn't have punched sisi. Though I prefer him punching a lady to a man
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Wat if it was a guy that insulted you? Would you say they should learn to run their mouths too? Pls keep shut if you don’t know what to say, can’t waste my time on you.

Wawu, you lack ettiqutes, and it's so sad. Let me tell you, if you continue being so sad, you will hardly find a man.

I'm not responsible for whatever caused your aggression, but don't take it on me.

And yeah if it would have been a guy, I would so the same.

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Exactly. You get the point. Everything is endtime to him and it reeks of illiteracy. People do not need endtime signs to believe. The Isrealite saw the beauty and glory of God in the wilderness. That is far more than a sign. Nothing, absolutely nothing can be compared to it. This one no be dem say dem say dem see God, and yet, they went their own ways.

When you start using doctrines to pass a message instead of using common grounds, things like this is bound to happen. Check post where Righteousness2 preached the message, not every message does he get attacked, this is to signal that even though a lot of people are unrepentant, they are not unreasonable. A man gets crushed and you start a sermon reminding them about biology and human fragility and why they should repent because they are not smart enough or clever to outwit death, that would be extremely reasonable and understandable, people can disagree but I don't think many are that unreasonable.

Howev3r, something happened in remote Pakistan which science has made it possible for you to be in the know of and you're flaring over the place, as if God needs science to make the end of the age known. That is no sign and I wish he can do away with signs in his preaching. Besides, It doesn't help people know God. The Pharisees asked Christ for signs but he rejected the request. If people start disagreeing with some of his positions on ideological and rational grounds, it wouldn't be long before they take him for an unserious fellow altogether. We must not downplay the role of science and human acumen because we are great beneficiaries - even the phone we use. All the isolated groanings of mother earth is made known because of science and human discovery but it doesn't signal more or less of his coming.
Absolutely %1000 correct.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sandydayziz(f): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
nurain150:

Wawu, you lack ettiqutes, and it's so sad. Let me tell you, if you continue being so sad, you will hardly find a man.

I'm not responsible for whatever caused your aggression, but don't take it on me.

And yeah if it would have been a guy, I would so the same.
Hello stupid. I already have a man, I don’t need no other but thanks for your concern, you can go on with mentality of yours.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by MisterKennedy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Firefoxy:
Of course it’s a black man.

When they call themselves “aLpHa MaLeS”, that’s what you expect.

And watch how many of them will defend his action. Animals.
The guy went too far.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Hello stupid. I already have a man, I don’t need no other but thanks for your concern, you can go on with mentality of yours.
Are you sure your man is not just using you a side chick, cause if that your man dey read narialand, he will just chop and clean mouth, Because any lady whose first attempt is to stoop so Low to being insultive without being attacked.

I'm sure your man can't tolerate you.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
nurain150:

Are you sure your man is not just using you a side chick, cause if that your man dey read narialand, he will just chop and clean mouth, Because any lady whose first attempt is to stoop so Low to being insultive without being attacked.

Pls get out of my sight.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Pls get out of my sight.
Did it pain you ?

The truth is bitter dear.
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by temitope27(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
bahdpersona:
can you talk to your mum this way?
are you a mum, can u even talk to your dad like this
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Emmayorejoice: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2021
nurain150:

Bros you harsh oh

1 Like

Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by Mgtow8: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2021
You mean rotten mouthoke that of yoyr father ?
Tayosteve:

You are a big fool mr man, what did that innocent man did to you for saying that trash from your rotten and dirty mouth. You really need to grow up and stop the nonsense
Re: US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) by nurain150(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Emmayorejoice:

Bros you harsh oh
No na boss, I hate people being insultive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.