Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference (17968 Views)

Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Nemere2020: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
PRESS STATEMENT

May I use this medium to inform my family, friends, associates, well wishers and the the General Public, that I have resigned my appointment as the Commissioner for Lands Enugu State.

The reason for my resignation is as a result of the removal of the PROFESSIONAL HODs UNDER ME ON PUNITIVE GROUND FOR SIMPLY DOING THEIR JOBS DILIGENTLY. As a technocrat and a HUMAN with CONSCIENCE, I CANNOT CONTINUE TO SERVE THE GOVERNMENT WHILE THOSE INNOCENT PROFESSIONALS ARE PUNISHED FOR DOING THEIR WORK.

I may have disappointed so many of my friends and well wishers who may think that I ought to still hang around but, THIS IS THE BEST DECISION FOR ME AND MY CONSCIENCE.

I sincerely and specially thank everyone who stood by me since the 2yrs I spent with this government, I assure you all that WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED.

Thank you all for all your supports

VCN
https://www.facebook.com/100878738588531/posts/281613090515094/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Baawaa(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
The reason for my resignation is as a result of the removal of the PROFESSIONAL HODs UNDER ME ON PUNITIVE GROUND FOR SIMPLY DOING THEIR JOBS DILIGENTLY. As a technocrat and a HUMAN with CONSCIENCE, I CANNOT CONTINUE TO SERVE THE GOVERNMENT WHILE THOSE INNOCENT PROFESSIONALS ARE PUNISHED FOR DOING THEIR WORK.
If this is the reason you resigned, you are a man of integrity

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Illuminatiship(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
He dey form saint after he don steal finish.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Penguin2: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who removed the HODs?

Was it madam Ugwuanyi or who?

And how are we sure the HODs didn’t go for illegal deals and illegal charges?

Enugu and their Agbero land touts.

Nonsense and ogba n’eche agu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by udele1: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mugu. Return all the land you acquired for 30kobo and sold for millions.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by amzee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
He's tired of stealing/looting hence the resignation.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good move from the dude if true

8 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by justified007: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
That guy is eyeing the governor's seat . This is just an excuse to appear like a saint

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by slimghost(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
udele1:

You talk too much! You don’t even know the man.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by NwaNimo1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
See foolishness.....

[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]

By Monday joblessness go enter his body!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by slawormiir: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Meektunz: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na them....
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
udele1:

You must know a lot about him

3 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Foreigna2: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oephius, wetin dey happen?
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Optimistguy1969: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
See pressure!

Wait, he actually typed in capital letters?

Why was he SHOUTING?!!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wetin this one wan talk again ?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Starships4u(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmmmmn
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by bigdammyj: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by NwaAmaikpe: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked

Dear Victor,
I watched you start from the bottom and get to this height, so it is with mixed feelings that I recieved the news of your resignation.

You should know what politics entails having served as a boy to politicians since the days of Sullivan Chime to being a commissioner at such a young age.
Since becoming commissioner, you've become famous for being opinionated, almost intimidating, wanting to overrule and talking condescendingly to people who don't agree with you but you can never fight your boss.

News has gone round of abuse of office by the HODs in your ministry.

Pride goeth before a fall and it's a shame you discarded the priceless theory of stooping to conquer because you think you've arrived but there's still a long ways ahead.

Remember where you're coming from.
Have you forgotten in a hurry your days in University of Nigeria Secondary School where you and Victoria stood out not just for being the tallest but for being amongst the broke kids amongst the rich.

Anyways.
I wish you well.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Badadvisor: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
EtinosaDLaw:

You must know a lot about him
That's what all these criminals do in enugu state at the moment starting from The useless governor to the least government official in the state.
Currently young boys are scared of buying lands in enugu because you can wake up tomorrow and someone else has claimed your Land.
The useless governor started all these.

16 Likes

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
He dey form saint after he don steal finish.

Did he steal from u?
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Politicians resignation is not common in this part of the world.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by tnerro1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
You only resign your post in Nigeria when you have seen a bigger place to continue looting
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
justified007:
That guy is eyeing the governor's seat . This is just an excuse to appear like a saint

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by jojo1415: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make Buhari hear this,u will be prosecuted sad
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Maineyimma(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Badadvisor:

That's what all these criminals do in enugu state at the moment starting from The useless governor to the least government official in the state.
Currently young boys are scared of buying lands in enugu because you can wake up tomorrow and someone else has claimed your Land.
The useless governor started all these.
The idiot has retired to go and enjoy his loot. My heart bleeds when I see cases like this because often times the individuals involved do not have the funds to seek legal redress.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by SpatialKing(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is what Osinbajo would've done since
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Halo22: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is really an act of integrity. Standing by the helpless is what I enjoy doing and I think I am considering doing same in my place of work soon.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Dymaco(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
udele1:
All the money he collected for ruga you mean? Una never see anything. No land for herdsmen in south east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / "Even Bullet Charmers Travel Using Abuja-kaduna Train" - Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.