Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference (17972 Views)

Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by vineyardfarms: 3:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Intergrity at work, may God bless you
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by njimezz(m): 3:34am On Oct 30, 2021
People like u can't lead coz u don't have integrity nor know d mean because he resigned coz he is a man of conscience and he has set d record straight....... Ur Buhari who has ruined and mess up dis country said over his dead body if his tenure no finish,d same goes to those � brainless governors. Oga commissioner u are indeed a HERO
Illuminatiship:
He dey form saint after he don steal finish.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by dingbang(m): 4:34am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
See foolishness.....

[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]

By Monday joblessness go enter his body!

he aint broke, you are
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by leofab(f): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2021
vineyardfarms:
Intergrity at work, may God bless you
lol.. he resigned before he could be fired!… everyone working with him has been fired it was just a matter of time until it gets to his turn.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by chimesky: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2021
flejnr:

Yes you may have known him from childhood but you don’t know him well ok.
1. He was never a broke kid, he is the son of the well known surveyor Nnam, a reputable name in the profession and you can’t be a reputable name in the profession and be poor.

2. He was never a two term commissioner he just took over from jack solo this second tenure.
God bless
Enugu state is in the hands of disaster

You know him very well brother. Don't mind that idiot
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 5:25am On Oct 30, 2021
This guy you are praising took my land with his oga !

Land I bought in 2019. They took it this 2021! Na Ogun go kill them all
jaxxy:

Very commendable. These are the kind of professional we needs to run our state and federal systems.

I do hope this matter will be looked into now or in the future.

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2021
He should explain what happened to my land . Since you claim he is a “living saint”

Land I bought in 2019. Him and gburus took it this year!

Oga . They are not nice ppl. So forget this thing una d type.
giftygirl1:

You know this!
Not just his father,his mother is a true believer of Jesus! Till tomorrow morning,she wakes up as early as 5am to preach in the streets of Maryland in Enugu. He has disciplined and true Christain parents,I teach his nephews and nieces so I KNOW THIS! I'M not surprised because an apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm proud of him

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by NCANTaskForce: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2021
The lands him, Aniagolu and Gburugburu has stolen & illegally acquired in Enugu will continue chasing them till eternity.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2021
God bless you jare!

Including my own land !! God will punish them all. Gburus just d kill this Enugu state. See the kin portholes in Enugu town, you will cry
NCANTaskForce:
The lands him, Aniagolu and Gburugburu has stolen & illegally acquired in Enugu will continue chasing them till eternity.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by mysticgal(f): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Cotonou12:

The almost thief our family land. The fight was severe with us…. Thief’s naim them be grin
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Bigpapi: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Illuminatiship:
He dey form saint after he don steal finish.

M.U.M.U
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Captainmudi(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2021
valnd:
He did not collect any kobo from me, speaking for myself.....

Why did he resign at ESUT too?

Well shaaa, the man have milked Enugu state dry, him and that Governor, I know say na money dey quarrel them, the man rush resign
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Badadvisor: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Cotonou12:
God bless you jare!

Including my own land !! God will punish them all. Gburus just d kill this Enugu state. See the kin portholes in Enugu town, you will cry
Where did you buy land bro?
That Nike side right?
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Badadvisor: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Captainmudi:

Why did he resign at ESUT too?

Well shaaa, the man have milked Enugu state dry, him and that Governor, I know say na money dey quarrel them, the man rush resign
They are all thieves bro.
People are scared of buying lands in enugu because of these hardened criminals
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Badonasty(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2021
This is strange
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Illuminatiship(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Bigpapi:

M.U.M.U
the botanical name of your family. .
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by moriss33(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Are you also an old boy of UNSSEC ?
What year did you grad boss.
Unssec na my school too

NwaAmaikpe:

Dear Victor,
It is with mixed feelings that I recieved the news of your resignation.

You should know what politics entails having served as a boy to politicians since the days of Sullivan Chime to being a commissioner at such a young age.
Since becoming commissioner, you've become famous for being opinionated, almost intimidating, wanting to overrule and talking condescendingly to people who don't agree with you but you can never fight your boss.

News has gone round of abuse of office by people in your ministry.

Pride goeth before a fall and it's a shame you discarded the priceless theory of stooping to conquer because you think you've arrived but there's still a long ways ahead.

Remember where you're coming from.
Have you forgotten in a hurry your days in University of Nigeria Secondary School where you and Victoria stood out not just for being the tallest but for being amongst the broke kids amongst the rich.

Anyways.
I wish you well.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by FIDELITY24(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Dear Victor,

You should know what politics entails having served as a boy to politicians since the days of Sullivan Chime to being a commissioner at such a young age.
Since becoming commissioner, you've become famous for being opinionated, almost intimidating, wanting to overrule and talking condescendingly to people who don't agree with you but you can never fight your boss.

Pride goeth before a fall and it's a shame you discarded the priceless theory of stooping to conquer because you think you've arrived but there's still a long ways ahead.

Have you forgotten in a hurry your days in University of Nigeria Secondary School where you and Victoria stood out not just for being the tallest but for being amongst the broke kids amongst the rich.

Anyways.
I wish you well.
Boss I hail, e be like say u be my 042 blood for u to know this much about him. I don't know anything about the political issues surrounding his resignation but I knew him as a fine and humble gentleman back then in house on the Rock Enugu.

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Yes embarassed
Badadvisor:

Where did you buy land bro?
That Nike side right?
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Cotonou12:

I’m sorry about that. Let me say in Nigeria there are 2 or even more sides to to a story.

I based what I said on his professional position/reason and he wasn’t sacked, he honorably resigned. I don’t know how u bought ur land and why they will take a legally acquired land without compensation.

Looking at him he actually seems arrogant or power drunk bt I put that aside because of his one sided story.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Badadvisor: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Cotonou12:
Yes embarassed
Sad bro.
I know about 3 people who lost their lands in emene.
Keep your head up
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Maybe you are not based in Enugu

This guy don break ppl heart
jaxxy:

I’m sorry about that. Let me say in Nigeria there are 2 or even more sides to to a story.

I based what I said on his professional position/reason and he wasn’t sacked, he honorably resigned. I don’t know how u bought ur land and why they will take a legally acquired land without compensation.

Looking at him he actually seems arrogant or power drunk bt I put that aside because of his one sided story.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Cotonou12: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
If tomorrow them give me back the land, I go carry am. But I don count it as minus 1.

God will bring another lajan
Badadvisor:

Sad bro.
I know about 3 people who lost their lands in emene.
Keep your head up
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Nwanyibekee: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dear Victor,

Anyways.
I wish you well.[/quote]

Ugwuanyi Inspects Construction Of Enugu Government's First Flyover / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs