Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz (55020 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Gentew(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

Is there any side effects?

My babe is complaining seriously about my penis size.

Am considering enlarging it, but I want to be sure of the side effects.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

Your own problem is Penistone enlargement with all the problems we are facing in this country.

You should be happy to at least get erection. I don't know the last time I have erection.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by wizod(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
That your babe na secret olosho.
My size is small but I have 2 handsome boys and a beautiful girl
Be mindful of that your girl, she's a potential and coded prostitute

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by romunu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Guy de float, go look for your size, no let her deceive you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Juju70(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

1 inch when erect and invisible when flaccid.

You dey whine us ni....
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Teymanhenry(f): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
What's your penis size? You could have an average penis size and your woman's got a big vagina. Bottom line is you guys can indulge in more pre-intimacy, games/toys if she ain't satisfied
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by olumided: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Guy don't kill yourself, it is God who manufactured it and give to everyone according to their sizes. That girl is not your specs and she will never be contented even if you enlarge it.

Enlarging it is a crime into you and risking your life because of few minutes enjoyment. Like people do say, how can you always be thinking of sex? You can only enjoy sex during the first 5years of your marriage and when you start child bearing, you won't have enough time for that again because you will always be occupied with activities that will fetch money in helping to care for the family.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by efeski(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

Please shed more light on the sort of annoying sounds so called you hear when having fun with her
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by drimzsmoke(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni don't kill yourself

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

That place is damnnn elastic....there is no limit to its elasticity

And over 400 people liked this post,we have over 400 educated illiterate in this country!!!

What is episiotomy
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

contact me,I'm in Oyo town and there's herbal gel preparation to increase it and herbal drink that works together with it, check my signature to reach out to me
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by lilyheaven: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
To achieve enlargement , but it shouldn’t be overused.
FireUpNow:

Why are they recommending vacuum pump for treating erectile dysfunction?
Anyway, Oga OP that your woman is a demon looking forward to your death. If her kpekus dey make noise please enjoy the noise. Make your babe go find man wey get NEPA pole size of preeq. You better flee from her as she has a man with a bigger size doing it for her.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by jacoik(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.
what's the name of this herbs , please
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Inosky(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

True to some extent

But it is easier to use a big diick than a small diick.
A lady cannot ride you,diick will be Falling out.
You can't have sex with a fat girl,it won't go far.
Worst of the worst,if she is giving you head,it will be like tomtom in her mouth.

Now I know why fat girls are after slim guys, because their gbola is usually big. shocked grin grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by histemple: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.

Even the devil will fear you. Chai
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by occfx: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
24SEVEN:

Whats Toy condom?

Here.... I just hope I am not commiting any offence sha. Don't ever try to adjust your biology because of a woman.

There are different types, if you are not married, make sure you buy secure one

If you see the post tell me so that I can delete it
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Princeton92(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

She's definitely having it in some other places sha
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Kaytixy: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

baba I have been asking about you na. Sup man
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by occfx: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
donforeign:
what's toy condom

Here... This is open end, if you are not married make sure you buy closed end...

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Kaytixy: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

True to some extent

But it is easier to use a big diick than a small diick.
A lady cannot ride you,diick will be Falling out.
You can't have sex with a fat girl,it won't go far.
Worst of the worst,if she is giving you head,it will be like tomtom in her mouth.
una go use laugh kill person oo
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by 24SEVEN: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
occfx:

Here.... I just hope I am not commiting any offence sha. Don't ever try to adjust your biology because of a woman.

There are different types, if you are not married, make sure you buy secure one

Seen. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by FireUpNow(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
lilyheaven:
To achieve enlargement , but it shouldn’t be overused.
fine but no woman should complain about the size of her husband's tool if truly she is in love.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Qoko: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
What is the size of her Vjay or does it means your D*ck is fucking small cos her size will determine the movement of your D*ck, that is why you have been hearing sound as if you’re mixing pap each time you’re fun
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drbarmes(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

U suppose b writer 🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by FireUpNow(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
jacoik:
what's the name of this herbs , please
nor go die prematurely because big size preeq. I go report you to your parents
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
This poster is definitely obidient
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by mukshin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Guys with small dick they suffer for ladies' oh.

Thank goodness sha satisfaction really matter
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Your Pennis is not small my bro, The woman wey you marry her toto too big
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Probz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Luckily I’m nearly ten inches long naturally so I’m not the one to be worrying about these things.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Antagonist1991: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Drella:

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by TheMensch(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Op abeg update us on that your babe...
Una still dey?
You later enlarge am?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by ManAustin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
First, stop premarital sex, it's a destiny killer and progress denial.
Second ur penis is not small, na her private has stretched beyond your size.
Thirdly, anything that is not natural has side effect.
Fourthly stop primarital sex, marry if u are capable and face your front.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by donbabsaint(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Damnnnn nigarrrr, welcome back.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Atticusxsz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

WTF!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.