Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz (55099 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Paulianfa(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni don't kill yourself

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

That place is damnnn elastic....there is no limit to its elasticity

U sef
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Oglock(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Szilard: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

Is there any side effects?

My babe is complaining seriously about my penis size.

Am considering enlarging it, but I want to be sure of the side effects.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

But wait o bros

How many inches are you when erect?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by frozen70(f): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

If you have a small size, date a virgin and save yourself the embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Mkingz(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Bro if your dick is over 5inches, you’re on the average side and perfectly normal...no allow slay queen make u do pass yourself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Cerebellum: 1:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

I thought you're a penis doctor.

Can you borrow me some inches to add to my own?

Then you can borrow me 15m in return

Deal?!
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

1 inch when erect and invisible when flaccid.

Aunty is that possible
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by omonla10(m): 3:04am On Oct 30, 2021
See, humans are programmed to be insatiable. No matter how big, she would still thirst for another.. No do pass urself. Work on ur bed skills and how to please urselves more.. Shalom
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Decide2rise: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.
lol you no well ni
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by dingbang(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.

i need it.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by haekymbahd(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Go and meet the aboki's they have the solution... Have you ever wondered how Aboki's had long dicck?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Gaggii:

No go do any nonsese. Mayb her V.J na Pot hole.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2021
dingbang:
i need it.

Hope you read this part? grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Go and meet the aboki's they have the solution... Have you ever wondered how Aboki's had long dicck?

It's in their genes baba.
They don't enhance it.
The only thing they enhance is lasting longer during sex.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Tonymegabush1:

Aunty is that possible

Nothing wey no possible for this earth.
Na micro penis dem dey call am.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Cerebellum:

Then you can borrow me 15m in return

Deal?!

No deal angry
You wan scam me grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by dingbang(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Hope you read this part? grin
yes perfectly. I'll be needing to connect with you on whatsapp
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Nothing wey no possible for this earth.
Na micro penis dem dey call am.

Even a baby of 2-3 yrs own don pass 1"
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Tonymegabush1:

Even a baby of 2-3 yrs own don pass 1"
grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2021
dingbang:
yes perfectly. I'll be needing to connect with you on whatsapp

Sorry didn't mean it.
Was only joking.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

grin

I know some men are brief down there lowest should b 4-5"......
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Victerica(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Make she use, vagina tightening cream for now.

Scientists are working towards producing dick enlargement cream.

Stay tuned.

But, I wonder, why Africa is behind technologically?

Na we suppose to top chart na
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by dingbang(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Sorry didn't mean it.
Was only joking.
ok
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Franksomtoo: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Cerebellum: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

No deal angry
You wan scam me grin

Eweehhh grin

We go sign document nah baba mi
But I fit troway am ogrin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by frugal(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

True to some extent

But it is easier to use a big diick than a small diick.
A lady cannot ride you,diick will be Falling out.
You can't have sex with a fat girl,it won't go far.
Worst of the worst,if she is giving you head,it will be like tomtom in her mouth.
What size are you describing here?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Gaggii:

...you plan on having IT enlarged for your gf that’s not even a wife? Nna ehn! So what happens after enlargement and she says it’s too big and it’s tearing her up? Oga, if she’s complaining it’s because she’s having it bigger outside already. Modifying yours wouldn’t make any difference. Why didn’t she reduce the size of her hole to accommodate yours? Think outside the box aiit, life isn’t all about sex. No matter the size of the apparatus, you can’t satisfy her 24/7. I’m guessing the “annoying sounds” you hear are pussy farts/bops which occurs due to air influx/escape in her vagina while you thrust. You need to exercise control over your mind bro. A defeat to the mind is a defeat to the man. Act wisely and don’t be a Simpleton!

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

grin na dis one worse
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Drella(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2021
frugal:

What size are you describing here?

5 inches and below (erect)
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by billyboy(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2021
The space it enters is 4 inches. What's the problem.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Babaken(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

The worst of it all.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Oche211(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Gaggii:

Instead of you to enlarge your dick, why don't she try and tighten her own vagina.

Abi na only you suppose do the needful?
Ogbeni, no go kill yourself ooo..

If the size no be her size, free her make she go find her size why you look for tighter hole biko

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited / Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.