Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz (55042 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Dchampion65: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
The only side effect that I know is the regret that

That another man will be banging your so call babe while you are in the grave.

She had tasted long and short, fat and thin, curve and straight. Already addicted to marathon sex and she is putting unneccessary pressure on you.

Wise up.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Odebayo4010(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You want to go and go do preek enlargement Simply because of say your woman dey complain say your preek no big? Mennnnnnnn, op,like seriously,after Buhari and him puppets,na you be the next Problem wey we get for this country undecided

Well,mr. Man,the side effects of doing preek enlargement na be say your preek fit end up as Oganigwe tongue. And even pass e elasticity,To the extent say na only okrika boxers you go dey wear because already made boxers no go fit hold the load lipsrsealed

Check my signature, for my number and contact me,I will show you the natural way to enlarge it without side effects
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by donforeign: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
occfx:

Here... This is open end, if you are not married make sure you buy closed end...

If you see the post tell me so that I can delete it
it's like a little extentn on d manhooood right? Have seen it... Thanks
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by laskab(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
If you like do Penis enlargement that will make your P to be longer than Niger river, she go still collect P from other men.
Question her loyalty & body count straightaway.

Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

Is there any side effects?

My babe is complaining seriously about my penis size.

Am considering enlarging it, but I want to be sure of the side effects.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by money121(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni don't kill yourself

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

That place is damnnn elastic....there is no limit to its elasticity
Tell him
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by lomprico(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

There is nothing like penis enlargement
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Blackpowers101: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

go about it traditionally, we have roots and herbs without side effects, i promise you the woman will love you more.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Blackpowers101: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

natural herb is the remedy, no side effects, she will confess to you after taking this herb, contact me if you care, 09034568201. Please i mean every word i say.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by lildush(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

I almost reported to the police that u are missing. We're u enter niggarrrrr🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by bizhop01: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
What sound do you expect to hear when you're riding in Lagos Ibadan expressway?

Tell your baby that her legs is too wide
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by lordskenny(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You want to go and go do preek enlargement Simply because of say your woman dey complain say your preek no big? Mennnnnnnn, op,like seriously,after Buhari and him puppets,na you be the next Problem wey we get for this country undecided

Well,mr. Man,the side effects of doing preek enlargement na be say your preek fit end up as Oganigwe tongue. And even pass e elasticity,To the extent say na only okrika boxers you go dey wear because already made boxers no go fit hold the load lipsrsealed

You don't need to do penis enlargement surgery bro. There is local herb that works effectively without any side effect. If you are a Yoruba guy, go and meet those elewe-omo and tell any of them that you need penis enlargement recipe. Okay. You can find pandoro the exact size you like, 9 kuloso pound them together to the powder and mix with it ori, use it to rub you pweek and see wonder.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by ValeeLove(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
First of all, premarital sex, as if that's not bad enough, you're letting your gf influence you wrongly. Yours isn't small, hers is just too big. Respect your self and focus on your life.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by equity1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.
lol this one worst
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by drtwist(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

What is flaccid and erection size ?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Enemyofpeace: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't do it o. If her pusssssssy is too large for your prick, leave her and look for your size. For every prick, there is a pusssssssy.

Mynd44 I am hungry o
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Enemyofpeace: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
bizhop01:
What sound do you expect to hear when you're riding in Lagos Ibadan expressway?

Tell your baby that her legs is too wide
her legs or her pusssssssy you meant?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by lekkys: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
From experience all you need is a lady with small Virgina type,she won't complain because it will be the size for her.And if you also have lasting erection,the size too may not matter to many ladies.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Greatdand007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
occfx:

Don't kill yourself because of a woman.. Wear toy condom... It's just 5k. Na she go faint after the banging

Lol which one be toy condom again you Dey whine the guy ni
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by MarksonCollins(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
The best way to enlarge your penis is by streching it, that's what am doing for the past six years now
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Father4all: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaggii:

you want to do penile enlargement because of a harlot. She will never be satisfied
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by KayCee92(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.

grin grin kill him but do it slowly grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by KayCee92(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Drella:

True to some extent

But it is easier to use a big diick than a small diick.
A lady cannot ride you,diick will be Falling out.
You can't have sex with a fat girl,it won't go far.
Worst of the worst,if she is giving you head,it will be like tomtom in her mouth.

Tom Tom grin grin grin grin Lord have mercy grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by MamaletASO: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't mind them..

Just go and do d enlargement. The girl will enjoy your big gbola.

Ok

Anuofia!

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by SimpleByNature(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.[/quote]

I know about a capsule that can enlarge it, but it's expensive. About 50k a bottle.
Contact me if you want it.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by jessedaflow: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Something wey no dey obey Hooke's law u wan go do enlargement for. Ogbeni. undecided
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Major7: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Welcome back ma niggar,it's been a while angry
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by 9japride(m): 2:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin grin grin
This one loud
[color=#006600][/color]
😅
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Originalsly: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2023
OP .... JAMB question...

If you bought a pair of non returnable canvas gloves and they were too big .... what would you do?

1. Try to shrink them.

2. Pass it on to somebody else with larger hands.

3. Enlarge your hands and stretch your fingers.

When you enlarge the preek... you will have bragging rights about its length ... but not what is most important ... for it to stand erect. As long as you remain on earth .... gravity will always have it pointing to your toes 24/7.... it shall never rise again.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by emmysoftyou: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Gaggii:

don't ever be a one man gone. God had made you perfectly.. that size you have is the best, the only difference is that maybe you do come before she come that's why she's complaining, try make her come before you come, she would definitely praise you. If you don't really last longer or you have erection dysfunctional then you don't need penis enlargement what you need is a Herb mixed pap or akam to do the wonders of staying longer before releasing.
I have tested this herbs in 2016 and still effective in my system til date(now married).. I can introduce you to the company selling it, or order for you..
You don't need a big size to please a woman, cos even little hand fingering can make them come talk more of your penis..

Talking from experience..pens up
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by adamlawal(m): 4:24am On Apr 13, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg I no fit laugh abeg 😒
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by walebliss(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2023
You can still do the enlargement and she will still dump you so Dont kill yourself for her. Find another girl who will love you like that.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by ProfGday(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Tell that hoe to goan reduce her the size of her ballhole.....

Don't kill yourself for any hole who has lost it contraction.

Use ur sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.