Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz (55061 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by DMCY: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
for the guy abi for you and the guy grin grin

For the guy ni o😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by DMCY: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

Is there any side effects?

My babe is complaining seriously about my penis size.

Am considering enlarging it, but I want to be sure of the side effects.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

Man up and tell your babe to fix her borehole! grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by WhereMyLoud: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2023
DMCY:

For the guy ni o😂😂
konfam.! 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Pravedk: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni don't kill yourself

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

That place is damnnn elastic....there is no limit to its elasticity

One fake ass niggar was saying u was arrested by efcc. I'm happy seeing you my niggar. I hope all was good while u away. Stay safe man
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by occfx: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2023
donforeign:
it's like a little extentn on d manhooood right? Have seen it... Thanks

Yes... Exactly
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by occfx: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Greatdand007:

Lol which one be toy condom again you Dey whine the guy ni

Just a condom that looks like manhood with open end or closed end. When you wear it, your manhood appears bigger or longer depending on the type you bought. Some even come with vibrations... Very interesting stuff
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by donhils: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2023
So your girlfriend has borehole and you want to enlarge your penis to satisfy her? Then what if you later break up with her, you get another girlfriend that doesn't like big gbola? What would you do?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by caesymore(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.

You no go make heaven I swear grin
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by benqo01(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2023
WE ALL SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO GOD WITH THE KIND OF PENIS WE HAVE BE IT ..........BIG,SMALL, MEDIUM OR AVERAGE

DONT PLEASE ANYONE IT IS NOT WORTH IT IF SHE IS STILL COMPLAINING USE YOUR LEG THAT WILL FIT IT PERFECTLY WELL
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Gunboat127(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Unless your dick is smaller than your middle finger,I don't know why you'll be worried over increasing your size over a woman..even if you increase your size,having a big dick does not guarantee fidelity from a woman,ask big Dickked guys how far angry...when it comes to sex,do the best you can do and leave the rest because you can never totally satisfy a woman..that pussy was made to recieve gbolas,and bigger things than whatever size you're thinking is big to you and it will keep receiving. angry
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by OvertheTop(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Drella:

1 inch when erect and invisible when flaccid.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you are Kidding, Right!!
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by jackie35(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gaggii:
Please advice, if you have done penis enlargement before, or if you know anyone that has done it.

There some annoying sounds I here when having fun with her, she says is because my dick is small.

how wide is her puzzy?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Eddaman77(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni don't kill yourself

A place that can accommodate the size of the head of a baby during child birth na im you want kill yourself over

That place is damnnn elastic....there is no limit to its elasticity
Damnn niggar, where you dey since naa, welcome back my niggar.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Lovelydaisies: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don't really know why I came here sef. I thought the thread 'really' wanted to address the issue. There was only one comment on the front page that enlightened me. The rest?

Everybody forming comedian, gangster, vulgar and crude on top thread that would have enlightened many men ...and women here.

Make una continue.

Some guys were even calling the lady a LovePeddler. Did she ask him to enlarge it? The man feels inadequate about himself, you go for his girlfriend. Now, I don't support fornication, far from it. I just wish the thread could have been more educative.

By the way, it's the same way some men make their women feel inadequate, that their womanhood has been stretched. The women then go about looking for tighteners and stuff.

Weird world, weirder people...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by ordovicianonly(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gaggii:

Order Bazooka penis enlargement which is natural made from Botcho4bigass3 on instagram. You will thank me later
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by ashawopikin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gaggii:

your dick is not small, na her totoh don too wide
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Oblivion34: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drella:

There is an unpopular herb that you can drink over a period of 1 year,the size will increase tremendously.
If you have reached your desired size,you must stop the herb immediately!

It doesn't really have much disadvantage like other penis enlargers out there.
The only side effect is that your sperm won't be able to produce a child.

What herb is that?
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by Greatdand007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
occfx:

Just a condom that looks like manhood with open end or closed end. When you wear it, your manhood appears bigger or longer depending on the type you bought. Some even come with vibrations... Very interesting stuff

Hmmm I need to get it but my dick is big already
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by occfx: 5:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Greatdand007:

Hmmm I need to get it but my dick is big already

Make it more bigger... You don't know that gender. Even if you are carrying yam in between your legs they are ready to take it whole and fight over it.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz by imagrg(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Post the picture and let's see what we can do about your case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Sex Workers Evicted From Benin Hotel Over Fear Of Spreading Coronavirus / 245 New COVID-19 Cases, 100 Discharged And 10 Deaths On May 22 - (1421 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.